Europe Orders British Press to NOT Report If Terrorists Are Muslims

-------------------------- well if he was a taxpayer paid teacher it kinda explain the poor education level of many millenials , liberals and lefties eh ??

But he has a MASTERS, Pismoe, a MASTERS!

and my dog, here, has a certification of completion from obedience school.
4540012_Dogs_and_Their_Owners045284_06_A_Pit_Bull_Pit_bears_is_teeth_for_attack_July_14_1987_in_Ne-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqHjsp1KwWZ7vIyA5cbmKWfE2jwtsr_PtG2kcFAYzAZgA.jpg
Can Any of you idiots actually argue the facts?lol

and you are a model for Abercrombe and Fitch in your spare time, too, am I right?
I didn't think so
i think its less then that , thank GOD but 1 muslim is one too many . Also . most muslims are in big cities which is another GOD Send . So , probably fine at least for my lifetime but probably a problem for widdle kid young Americans just growing up 'ph3' .
Well at least you are not an irrational bigot, super duper.
Survey says that Muslims drink as much as Christians. Get to know a Muslim or two for crying out loud...
Get to know a Muslim or two for crying out loud
Tell us after you meet a terrorist. I would say "or two" but one should be your last. Islam is the concern. Individual Muslims are not the problem.

Its great that fake news and lying posts can generate so much comment.
You are new convert to Islam, aren't you?
I am a Methodist.We value honesty.
I am a Methodist.
And a coward.
Really ?
Keyboard wanker calls me a coward. How will I sleep tonight ?
How will I sleep tonight
No one cares if you do.

i believe that the 'eu' orders the 'brits' and others around . I believe that that is one of the reasons of why the 'brexit' happened Bode .

4540012_Dogs_and_Their_Owners045284_06_A_Pit_Bull_Pit_bears_is_teeth_for_attack_July_14_1987_in_Ne-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqHjsp1KwWZ7vIyA5cbmKWfE2jwtsr_PtG2kcFAYzAZgA.jpg

and you are a model for Abercrombe and Fitch in your spare time, too, am I right?
I didn't think so
i think its less then that , thank GOD but 1 muslim is one too many . Also . most muslims are in big cities which is another GOD Send . So , probably fine at least for my lifetime but probably a problem for widdle kid young Americans just growing up 'ph3' .
Survey says that Muslims drink as much as Christians. Get to know a Muslim or two for crying out loud...
Tell us after you meet a terrorist. I would say "or two" but one should be your last. Islam is the concern. Individual Muslims are not the problem.
You are misinformed about Islam. This is crazy third world medieval extremely radical Islam. Make the distinction. Or know that you are a brainwashed bigot.

I didn't think so
You are missing formed about Islam. This is crazy third world medieval extremely radical Islam. Make the distinction. Or know that you are a brainwashed bigot.

Wrong their book with its orders are real

They have to stop Islam if they want to stop terrorists The book demands that

I didn't think so
You are missing formed about Islam. This is crazy third world medieval extremely radical Islam. Make the distinction. Or know that you are a brainwashed bigot.
This is crazy third world medieval extremely radical Islam.
Bullshit. ISIS is Islam by the book. Fundamental Islam is radical. Convert, submit or die. Muhammad completed Islam before his death and those were the marching orders.

The religion teaches hate for anything non-Islamic. It is a violent supremacist and intolerant ideology with the mask of religion. Stop apologizing and enabling this cancer to spread.

I didn't think so

Yes indeed it is Islam as the real problem

Their book demands destroying other people

I didn't think so
This is crazy third world medieval extremely radical Islam.
Bullshit. ISIS is Islam by the book. Fundamental Islam is radical. Convert, submit or die. Muhammad completed Islam before his death and those were the marching orders.

The religion teaches hate for anything non-Islamic. It is a violent supremacist and intolerant ideology with the mask of religion. Stop apologizing and enabling this cancer to spread.

Exactly. Any other opinion is simply wrong

Forum List

Back