Europe Orders British Press to NOT Report If Terrorists Are Muslims

What all of it? As a brainwashed republican voter you have no idea what education is... Education and higher tax rates for the rich no longer needed. Who cares what history and Justice tells us? Thanks for the greatest inequality and worst upward mobility in our history and in the modern world, Super Duke....
You cannot possibly be an adult. Your crap is utterly simple-minded and all over the place with no connection to the subject matter.

All you are doing, you stupid child, is throwing shit hoping some of it will stick.
Everything I say is fact well-known outside the bubble of ignorance then you call knowledge. Cut the crap dingbat doop LOL.

Wrong dead wrong

You are a foolish loser
Sure, troll, seems like all GOP voters are trolls now. They're brainwashed with b*******...

Education and higher tax rates for the rich no longer needed. Who cares what history and Justice tells us? Thanks for the greatest inequality and worst upward mobility in our history and in the modern world, Super Dupe....

Can you argue facts at all? I didn't think so. Stick with your phony scandals and misinformation, brainwashed functional moron dupe of the greedy idiot GOP rich...
Can you argue facts at all?
Can you. Those 34,000 plus Islamic terror attacks are a fact. What the Koran and Hadith commands and obligates is a fact. The fact that you think Christians should die because of what the Bible says is not a fact. It is a weak argument and a way to defend a religion that kills because you are a brainwashed coward, which, by the way, is another fact.
He appears to be uneducable.

All he seems capable of is spewing out some generalized idiocy against those he sees as not being members of his own tribe.

It's just very childish cowboys and Indians stuff with him. The thread is about the unwillingness to be honest in representing Islamic terrorism, yet he is jousting at windmills, instead

Phew, our Muslims here are better educated get paid more than old white farts like me.
I think I'll return the portion they pay towards my SS ANd Medicare
KEEP THEM OUT[/QUOTE
Yes -- you are old and uneducated.

Is there anything else about yourself you want people to know?

Only that I think my president is the most honest and wonderful ever.
Now I can drag my wife by the hair before raping her.
Cheat on my preg wife
Lust after my daughter...
Who cares he created fewer jobs than the Kenyan?
Had 5 deferments
Hasn't wrecked the Kenyans economy
Just reached 10000 lies?
I just love him.
And... My external examiner did win a Nobel prize
You?

Cheat on my preg wife
Had 5 deferments
Just reached 10000 lies?
I just love him.
You?

I am sane, instead.

Cheat on my preg wife
Had 5 deferments
Just reached 10000 lies?
I just love him.
You?

I am sane, instead.
Yet post stupid pics?
Definition of sanity?

What all of it? As a brainwashed republican voter you have no idea what education is... Education and higher tax rates for the rich no longer needed. Who cares what history and Justice tells us? Thanks for the greatest inequality and worst upward mobility in our history and in the modern world, Super Duke....
You cannot possibly be an adult. Your crap is utterly simple-minded and all over the place with no connection to the subject matter.

All you are doing, you stupid child, is throwing shit hoping some of it will stick.
Everything I say is fact well-known outside the bubble of ignorance then you call knowledge. Cut the crap dingbat doop LOL.

Wrong dead wrong

You are a foolish loser
Sure, troll, seems like all GOP voters are trolls now. They're brainwashed with b*******...

Education and higher tax rates for the rich no longer needed. Who cares what history and Justice tells us? Thanks for the greatest inequality and worst upward mobility in our history and in the modern world, Super Dupe....

Can you argue facts at all? I didn't think so. Stick with your phony scandals and misinformation, brainwashed functional moron dupe of the greedy idiot GOP rich...
Can you argue facts at all?
Can you. Those 34,000 plus Islamic terror attacks are a fact. What the Koran and Hadith commands and obligates is a fact. The fact that you think Christians should die because of what the Bible says is not a fact. It is a weak argument and a way to defend a religion that kills because you are a brainwashed coward, which, by the way, is another fact.
Of course I never said any such thing, brainwashed functional moron.

Cheat on my preg wife
Had 5 deferments
Just reached 10000 lies?
I just love him.
You?

I am sane, instead.
Just don't change the channel because the rest of the world thinks you people are nuts...

Here's a link to the report itself, care to point out exactly where anyone orders anyone to do anything? http://rm.coe.int/fifth-report-on-the-united-kingdom/16808b5758
The "Daily Mail", or "Daily Fail" as it's known over here has the dubious distinction of being top of the league of newspapers that publish false information for three years running. Even Wikipedia does not consider anything from the Daily Mail reliable information and it cannot be used as a source.

Who brought in the Muslims ??

Lock them up

Case closed !!!
Jealous they are better educated and earn more than us white rubes?

So, you are old, you are uneducated and you are a rube.

Do you think that gives you any sort of cache in a political group?

An 18 yr old with logic can figure this out even if he FEELS like a liberal

The 18 yr old would look at the data on experience and know that conservatives are the most wise and correct and if he has logic he will vote conservative even if he feels liberal

That is how good logic works

Conservatives are indeed the most wise

Lock them up

Case closed !!!

An 18 yr old with logic can figure this out even if he FEELS like a liberal

The 18 yr old would look at the data on experience and know that conservatives are the most wise and correct and if he has logic he will vote conservative even if he feels liberal

That is how good logic works

Conservatives are indeed the most wise
Modest fellow.
Where did you get your PhD from again?

Here's a link to the report itself, care to point out exactly where anyone orders anyone to do anything? http://rm.coe.int/fifth-report-on-the-united-kingdom/16808b5758
The "Daily Mail", or "Daily Fail" as it's known over here has the dubious distinction of being top of the league of newspapers that publish false information for three years running. Even Wikipedia does not consider anything from the Daily Mail reliable information and it cannot be used as a source.
Forgot they would still be here if it wasn't for the French?
WV ! Trump U education?

Lock them up

Case closed !!!

Absolutely not.
I thought this was an old white zero college fart group.
All sucking off commie benefits?
It's actually a bit fun watching you trolls who know absolutely nothing about the subject matter assailing those who do.

You must be very insecure.

Forum List

Back