Europe Conquered

Sharia.

Subway removes ham and bacon from nearly 200 UK & Ireland stores and offers halal meat only after ‘strong demand’ from Muslims.

A lot of Americans died in two world wars to free them. Screw them now. They made their own bed.

Stop being hysterical Weatherman, the UK AND IRELAND does NOT equal the WHOLE of this Continent. Also I point out that it seems from the news that America is well under way being Conquered with the UNLIMITED amounts of Third World Shit Holers on your borders and The Donald continuing Obama's Catch and Release, you know by the END of this year he will have released approx 500,000 Illegals into the American population.

Trump’s DHS Releases More than 17K Illegal Aliens into U.S. in 12 Days

President Trump’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is continuing its mass release of border crossers and illegal aliens into the interior of the United States, most recently releasing more than 17,000 migrants in less than two weeks.

According to newly obtained data by Breitbart News, DHS released about 17,065 border crossers and illegal aliens into the interior of the U.S. between March 21 and April 1, a mere 12-day period. Since December 21, 2018, DHS has released about 125,565 border crossers and illegal aliens into the interior of the country.

The Catch and Release process often entails federal immigration officials busing border crossers into nearby border cities and dropping them off with the promise that they will show up for their immigration and asylum hearings, sometimes years later. The overwhelming majority of border crossers and illegal aliens are never deported from the country once they are released into the U.S.

Since December 21, 2018, DHS has released:

• 12,745 border crossers into the San Diego, California area
    • 22,000 border crossers into the Phoenix, Arizona area
    • 37,500 border crossers into the El Paso, Texas area
    • 53,320 border crossers into the San Antonio, Texas area
The Catch and Release policy has strained ICE resources, forcing fewer arrests of illegal aliens living in the interior of the country in recent months.

At current rates, DHS is on track to release about 500,000 border crossers and illegal aliens into the interior of the U.S. by the end of this year. The mass release of border crossers has coincided with a surge of illegal immigration at the southern border, where about one to 1.5 million illegal aliens, in total, could arrive in the U.S. this year at current projections.

Trump's DHS Releases More than 17K Illegal Aliens into U.S. in 12 Days

Sharia.

Subway removes ham and bacon from nearly 200 UK & Ireland stores and offers halal meat only after ‘strong demand’ from Muslims.

A lot of Americans died in two world wars to free them. Screw them now. They made their own bed.

Is America already Semi-Conquered by Islamics:

Muslim_prayer_white_house.0.0.jpg

^^^^ Washington DC.

muslims-kneeling-5th-avenue.jpg

^^^^ New York Fifth Avenue.

Screen-Shot-2016-09-13-at-10.09.53-AM.png

main_900.jpg

^^^^ At Angels Stadium.

Sharia.

There should be a rule at this forum against posting threads with IGNORANT thread titles about things you do not know what you are going on about.

Europe Conquered? What HORSECRAP. ROFLAO so the UK and Ireland Subway remove ham and bacon from 200 stores and that means a Continent an ENTIRE Continent of 506 MILLIONS is suddenly conquered. What CRAP.

Sharia.

There should be a rule at this forum against posting threads with IGNORANT thread titles about things you do not know what you are going on about.

Europe Conquered? What HORSECRAP. ROFLAO so the UK and Ireland Subway remove ham and bacon from 200 stores and that means a Continent an ENTIRE Continent of 506 MILLIONS is suddenly conquered. What CRAP.
Except for maybe 3 nations, all of Europe is run by Muslims.

Sharia.

^^^^ Washington DC.

main_900.jpg

^^^^ At Angels Stadium.
Unlike Europe, Americans aren’t arrested for saying Islam is controlled by terrorists.

Yet.

Sharia.

DON'T be ridiculous, that is TOTALLY not true, stop pushing this stupid Propaganda Weatherman WHERE are you getting this CRAP from that maniac Pamela Geller? In the EU we have 27 nations so you are actually saying that 23 European nations are RUN by Muslims? ROFLAO, are you DRUNK or whatever?

Sharia.

^^^^ Washington DC.

main_900.jpg

^^^^ At Angels Stadium.
Unlike Europe, Americans aren’t arrested for saying Islam is controlled by terrorists.

Yet.

Well I say Islam is controlled by Islamic Terrorists ALL the time and I have NOT been arrested, that type of thing might happen in Britain and Sweden but it does NOT happen across 95% of this Continent.

Sharia.

IF a Leftist posted this type of ridiculous comment I would say they were a Moonbat. I point out that from 27 EU nations we have 18 now with a Conservative-Right-Wing Nationalist-Populist Government so are you saying that those 18 nations must ALL also be run by Muslims. WTF?! Insane comments from you, I like you but please get a grip and READ and EDUCATE yourself on these issues because commenting this type of thing to a European is ridiculous.

This would be like ME looking at San Francisco and those Far Left run other places and posting a thread titled:

AMERICA CONQUERED BY COMMUNISM and then saying that apart from 3 American States ALL the rest of America is run by Far Left Moonbats.

Europe is doomed.

Viper Nest of Globalism

That's what Europe has become.

Until we see some change...some Patriot change, over there, across the pond.....until then when people really revolt ....

Until then....Europe is doomed.

Europe is doomed.

Viper Nest of Globalism

Until we see some change...some Patriot change, over there, across the pond.....until then when people really revolt ....

No we are NOT doomed. I know that MANY have this fantasy that they WANT us doomed but the reality of the situation is we are not, Britain, France, Sweden for example might be doomed but 95% of the REST of this Continent is NOT. Does not matter how STRONG your Anti-European FANATICISM is the situation is that WE are STILL going to be here for another 1,000 YEARS and that's the fact of the thing.

We could say the SAME thing America is doomed until we see all those Patriots with their 400 MILLIONS GUNS doing a charge to takeover Washington DC and string up all those Traitor Politicians from trees then we are saying America is doomed. WHEN are the AMERICANS going to REVOLT to STOP the UNLIMITED amounts of Third World Shit Holers who are crossing their borders 24/7 UNLESS Americans REVOLT and go to the border and SHOOT ALL those Third World Shit Holers where they stand then we can say that America Is Doomed.

Sharia.

Not eastern Europe. Poland, the Ukraine and Romania are huge I think the OP may be more correct to say Western Europe

Crazy thing is, the Jews control the banks, media, courts, and the political process.

Yet, Weatherman is all freaked that the muslims are taking over because they don't want bacon and ham on their Subway sandwiches. ... :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Europe is doomed.

Viper Nest of Globalism

No we are NOT doomed. I know that MANY have this fantasy that they WANT us doomed but the reality of the situation is we are not, Britain, France, Sweden for example might be doomed but 95% of the REST of this Continent is NOT.

We could say the SAME thing America is doomed until we see all those Patriots with their 400 MILLIONS GUNS doing a charge to takeover Washington DC and string up all those Traitor Politicians from trees then we are saying America is doomed. WHEN are the AMERICANS going to REVOLT to STOP the UNLIMITED amounts of Third World Shit Holers who are crossing their borders 24/7 UNLESS Americans REVOLT and go to the border and SHOOT ALL those Third World Shit Holers where they stand then we can say that America Is Doomed.

darling....all I can say is.....Europe's future does not look too bright to me!

Europe has accepted Globalism....and that's all it is..

Globalism is no good darling!:eusa_naughty:

but i think you must know that already...don't you?

Crazy thing is, the Jews control the banks, media, courts, and the political system in America.

Yet, Weatherman is all freaked that the muslims are taking over because they don't want bacon and ham on their Subway sandwiches. ... :lol: :lol:

I suppose that until the pork bellies in Buckingham palace are forcibly removed, Britain will still be considered free from Islamic rule but how long will it be for that day to come?

Yep for now it's just Subway.

Sharia.

Not eastern Europe. Poland, the Ukraine and Romania are huge I think the OP may be more correct to say Western Europe

He said ONLY 3 nations on this Continent are NOT run by Muslims, that's what he thinks because he's fed Propaganda from whatever and does not use his OWN Independent Thought Process because IF he DID he would not be commenting such ridiculous things. And his thread title is beyond hysterical Europe Conquered because of Halal meat, who CARES if it's Halal meat IF the animal is stunned as it states IN the article they are then who cares, I have eaten Halal meat and I thought it very nice, I didn't know it WAS Halal until someone else told me it was and THIS was when I was in Fort Worth, Texas I was given Halal meat and it was from an Iranian who had lived in Texas for I think at that time 26 years and who was a friend of one of my Texas friends.

Europe is doomed.

Viper Nest of Globalism

No we are NOT doomed. I know that MANY have this fantasy that they WANT us doomed but the reality of the situation is we are not, Britain, France, Sweden for example might be doomed but 95% of the REST of this Continent is NOT.

Are you on drugs and booze again? You ONLY posted DAYS ago how great in a thread that we were FIGHTING Globalism by electing MORE Nationalists and now you post the opposite time for you to go back to sleep and sleep it off. We have NOT accepted Globalism, I would tell you to educate yourself but I fear you do not even have that capability.

Crazy thing is, the Jews control the banks, media, courts, and the political process.

Sunni darling DON'T get Weatherman and Co. going on Muh Jews. The thing is this HOW many American places serve ONLY Kosher food, there is minimal difference between THAT and selling Halal meat.

Crazy thing is, the Jews control the banks, media, courts, and the political system in America.

I suppose that until the pork bellies in Buckingham palace are forcibly removed, Britain will still be considered free from Islamic rule but how long will it be for that day to come?

Yep for now it's just Subway.

The food at Subway is CRAP regardless, it is considered this Fast Food crap and why would anyone want to eat that?

Europe is doomed.

Viper Nest of Globalism

Are you on drugs and booze again? You ONLY posted DAYS ago how great in a thread that we were FIGHTING Globalism by electing MORE Nationalists and now you post the opposite time for you to go back to sleep and sleep it off. We have NOT accepted Globalism, I would tell you to educate yourself but I fear you do not even have that capability.

I don't do drugs or booze

may be you do..... and.... may be you are projecting ,darling...??

you should apologize right now............darling

otherwise ....I might put you on ignore.:04:

darling................

Forum List

Back