Europe Conquered

Sharia.

Subway removes ham and bacon from nearly 200 UK & Ireland stores and offers halal meat only after ‘strong demand’ from Muslims.

A lot of Americans died in two world wars to free them. Screw them now. They made their own bed.

If in a predominately Jewish area of New York they stopped selling ham and bacon to Non-Jews what would you think? Would that be okay or would you be offended?

You realise that Jews who are Observant do NOT eat ANYTHING from the pig just like Muslims don't? You realise this don't you?

I myself ADORE bacon so if ANYONE told me to NOT eat bacon I would tell them to STFU already. BUT I am not THAT much of a bigot that if in a place where there are a number of those who for religious reasons do NOT eat ANYTHING from a pig request that alternatives to pig are provided I would begin PROTESTING against them requesting that.

Europe is doomed.

Viper Nest of Globalism

That's what Europe has become.

Until we see some change...some Patriot change, over there, across the pond.....until then when people really revolt ....

Until then....Europe is doomed.

No we are NOT doomed. I know that MANY have this fantasy that they WANT us doomed but the reality of the situation is we are not, Britain, France, Sweden for example might be doomed but 95% of the REST of this Continent is NOT.

We could say the SAME thing America is doomed until we see all those Patriots with their 400 MILLIONS GUNS doing a charge to takeover Washington DC and string up all those Traitor Politicians from trees then we are saying America is doomed. WHEN are the AMERICANS going to REVOLT to STOP the UNLIMITED amounts of Third World Shit Holers who are crossing their borders 24/7 UNLESS Americans REVOLT and go to the border and SHOOT ALL those Third World Shit Holers where they stand then we can say that America Is Doomed.

darling....all I can say is.....Europe's future does not look too bright to me!

Europe has accepted Globalism....and that's all it is..

Globalism is no good darling!:eusa_naughty:

but i think you must know that already...don't you?

Are you on drugs and booze again? You ONLY posted DAYS ago how great in a thread that we were FIGHTING Globalism by electing MORE Nationalists and now you post the opposite time for you to go back to sleep and sleep it off. We have NOT accepted Globalism, I would tell you to educate yourself but I fear you do not even have that capability.

I don't do drugs or booze

may be you do..... and.... may be you are projecting ,darling...??

you should apologize right now............darling

otherwise ....I might put you on ignore.:04:

darling................

You can put me on Ignore I don't care, there is no intellectual stimulation from what you comment so I won't be missing anything from you being on Ignore from my side as well.

Europe is doomed.

Viper Nest of Globalism

That's what Europe has become.

Until we see some change...some Patriot change, over there, across the pond.....until then when people really revolt ....

Until then....Europe is doomed.

No we are NOT doomed. I know that MANY have this fantasy that they WANT us doomed but the reality of the situation is we are not, Britain, France, Sweden for example might be doomed but 95% of the REST of this Continent is NOT.

We could say the SAME thing America is doomed until we see all those Patriots with their 400 MILLIONS GUNS doing a charge to takeover Washington DC and string up all those Traitor Politicians from trees then we are saying America is doomed. WHEN are the AMERICANS going to REVOLT to STOP the UNLIMITED amounts of Third World Shit Holers who are crossing their borders 24/7 UNLESS Americans REVOLT and go to the border and SHOOT ALL those Third World Shit Holers where they stand then we can say that America Is Doomed.

Are you on drugs and booze again? You ONLY posted DAYS ago how great in a thread that we were FIGHTING Globalism by electing MORE Nationalists and now you post the opposite time for you to go back to sleep and sleep it off. We have NOT accepted Globalism, I would tell you to educate yourself but I fear you do not even have that capability.

darling................

You can put me on Ignore I don't care, there is no intellectual stimulation from what you comment so I won't be missing anything from you being on Ignore from my side as well.

No problem!

but poor Globalist Europe is doomed! :wink:

all the same

darling

darling................

No problem!

all the same

darling

Whatever :rolleyes-41:

darling................

No problem!

all the same

darling

Whatever :rolleyes-41:

indeed

whatever! :laugh2:

Sharia.

Subway removes ham and bacon from nearly 200 UK & Ireland stores and offers halal meat only after ‘strong demand’ from Muslims.

A lot of Americans died in two world wars to free them. Screw them now. They made their own bed.

If in a predominately Jewish area of New York they stopped selling ham and bacon to Non-Jews what would you think? Would that be okay or would you be offended?

You realise that Jews who are Observant do NOT eat ANYTHING from the pig just like Muslims don't? You realise this don't you?

I myself ADORE bacon so if ANYONE told me to NOT eat bacon I would tell them to STFU already. BUT I am not THAT much of a bigot that if in a place where there are a number of those who for religious reasons do NOT eat ANYTHING from a pig request that alternatives to pig are provided I would begin PROTESTING against them requesting that.
Sharia law is never good. And most European nations have capitulated.

darling................

No problem!

all the same

darling

I will apologise for suggesting you were on drugs or booze, that was NOT polite of me. I will not apologise though for thinking you not educated on these other situations and that thinking you are too easily manipulated by Propaganda from a crowd who have An Agenda.

Sharia.

Sharia law is never good. And most European nations have capitulated.

You are insane tonight, WTF there is NO European nation that is under Sharia Law, this is SO crazy from you I even was thinking has someone hacked your account and is posting as you.

We need to stop fighting amongst ourselves! There will be time for petty disagreements AFTER the left have been purged from this earth.

Sharia.

i know a great kosher pizza place off av m that makes a killer ziti slice ...no bacon .... beef BACON! ...
theirs three kosher markets in walking distance from it ...i take ya in one if yer scared
want a live chicken from a halal market ?i can show ya one of those to ....or 10
i'm not a jew but i am willing to learn
Mohammad piss be upon him
you may go now
don't forget to bahhh like a sheep

the first reply is wonderful !!BUT BUT BUT in America!
Never saw that before .........15,000 times

They're into auto response mode .change subject immediately and " its really no big deal "
Thats the chipper baby ! chip chip chip away useful idiots ..... they increase your chocolate ration for it !

the englanders and continentals they do it with everything ...
western euros especially the continentals knee jerk reaction is always but but but in America ......they've pounded this into them ...before the INTERNET was even around .....
I could re-write a song .....someones gonna need to check the spelling.
IT was actually kinda worse before the internet.

but but but in America

Mexicans rake in America
detaily my car in America
but but but in amerrrICA

western leftarded europeans do that a lot so they dont have to face the rape gangs and other issues...issues that we're there even before the rape gangs .

thanks for the info serf we had no idea of our ongoing domestic issues
i mean it only been going on for four+ decades!
We have an illegal alien problem ....Did anyone else have any idea ?

wait theirs Muslims here? ....HOLY SHIT WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL US!!!!
Now i need a bigger ammo pile

this is fine
if ya wanna compare theyre coming to the UK from Africa and other points FOR what ?

That would be social benefits YOURE BIGGER SUCKERS THAN WE ARE.......remember that big ol static pile of money leftist like to talk about? ....BUT thats another thread :auiqs.jpg:
Unlike the uK the majority of our illegals and "refugees "collect and also work ...they usually can find work pretty fast
Hows that going in england ?with your new brown and black people ?especially from Africa? ...OH whats that ?80% unemployment rates? great demographic there

idle hands INDEED

Latin Americans make a mean pig ...love bacon ....pray to aztec/inca chicken sacrifice jesus....
know who could use a little church time and JESUS?
western Europeans ....

the muslims
we're not islamaphobic
look we even sent one to congress .who doesnt like some people who did something ......that would be work and pay taxes

We're overloaded and our loopholes are all loopy. its way past time for ANOTHER 40 or 50 year moratorium on immigration
Western europe should do the same

If ANY englander wants to vote in our elections they should do it like everyone else . Just sneak across the border ask for the scumbag rat democrats AND they'll hook ya up with sanctuary. ......its not a problem they say ...until cher said it was a problem ...then its not again! its no big deal we have values and its trump fault anyway

BUT BUT BUT IN AMERICA

good lord man NPCs INDEED

t

Last edited:
Sharia.

There should be a rule at this forum against posting threads with IGNORANT thread titles about things you do not know what you are going on about.

Europe Conquered? What HORSECRAP. ROFLAO so the UK and Ireland Subway remove ham and bacon from 200 stores and that means a Continent an ENTIRE Continent of 506 MILLIONS is suddenly conquered. What CRAP.
5 years ago as well.

Its great that you have time to trawl the net looking for anything that supports your limited and bigoted world view. Even a non story from 5 years ago. Subway taking a commercial decision to please its customers has caused you guys to melt down.

How do you manage to get through the day ?

Sharia.

There should be a rule at this forum against posting threads with IGNORANT thread titles about things you do not know what you are going on about.

Europe Conquered? What HORSECRAP. ROFLAO so the UK and Ireland Subway remove ham and bacon from 200 stores and that means a Continent an ENTIRE Continent of 506 MILLIONS is suddenly conquered. What CRAP.
5 years ago as well.
Yes, it’s even worse now.
You can go to prison just for typing Islam is controlled by people wishing to conduct violence on USMB, Brit. So be careful!

Sharia.

5 years ago as well.

I only just notice the article is from 2014. WTF?! That makes this even more crazy and if you read the middle of that article from 2014 it say that Subway begin selling Halal meat in 2007! So the Daily Mail is desperate also that they PRINT a Headline and have a hysterical article in 2014 about something that begin SEVEN YEARS before. ROFLAO. This is like Comedy Gold, perhaps whoever decide on printing the article seven years AFTER something begin they were smoking Crack or whatever.

Sharia.

5 years ago as well.

I only just notice the article is from 2014. WTF?! That makes this even more crazy and if you read the middle of that article from 2014 it say that Subway begin selling Halal meat in 2007! So the Daily Mail is desperate also that they PRINT a Headline and have a hysterical article in 2014 about something that begin SEVEN YEARS before. ROFLAO. This is like Comedy Gold, perhaps whoever decide on printing the article seven years AFTER something begin they were smoking Crack or whatever.
Full capitulation. Europe today would make Hitler proud.

Police tell man to 'check his thinking' after liking Twitter post

Its great that you have time to trawl the net looking for anything that supports your limited and bigoted world view. Even a non story from 5 years ago. Subway taking a commercial decision to please its customers has caused you guys to melt down.

How do you manage to get through the day ?

I also see this as Subway making a decision based on Capitalism or what you are term a commercial decision. I do not know why the hysteria about selling Halal meat and the animals it say in the article are being stunned before slaughter and as being against cruelty to animals I TOTALLY support that decision and ALL animals breed to slaughter should be stunned first. It is OUTRAGEOUS in some of these places the animals are NOT stunned and are dismembered in semi conscious state. That to me SHOULD be the story, I add this also why I am Anti-Hunting Animals and Anti-Big Game Hunting, okay so breed animals have to be slaughtered this this purpose BUT hunting animals as Sport is cruel and sadistic.

Sharia.

5 years ago as well.

Full capitulation. Europe today would make Hitler proud.

Police tell man to 'check his thinking' after liking Twitter post

No it would not. It might make Stalin proud though.

Sharia.

Except for maybe 3 nations, all of Europe is run by Muslims.

IF a Leftist posted this type of ridiculous comment I would say they were a Moonbat. I point out that from 27 EU nations we have 18 now with a Conservative-Right-Wing Nationalist-Populist Government so are you saying that those 18 nations must ALL also be run by Muslims. WTF?! Insane comments from you, I like you but please get a grip and READ and EDUCATE yourself on these issues because commenting this type of thing to a European is ridiculous.

This would be like ME looking at San Francisco and those Far Left run other places and posting a thread titled:

AMERICA CONQUERED BY COMMUNISM and then saying that apart from 3 American States ALL the rest of America is run by Far Left Moonbats.
You haven't noticed that 90% + of the hyperbolic bullshit posted here is from conservitards?

Open your eyes.

Sharia.

5 years ago as well.
Yes, it’s even worse now.
You can go to prison just for typing Islam is controlled by people wishing to conduct violence on USMB, Brit. So be careful!

Actually they can not go to prison for that BUT I am going to ask. I have since November 2018 been working for my nations Ministry of The Interior and in an hour I have to have a Conference Call with someone first in Latvia's Ministry of The Interior and then with someone in the British Ministry of The Interior that they call The Home Office and I am going to ask them this:

Tell me in Britian if a British Subject write on the Internet Islam is controlled by a crowd wishing to conduct violence do you arrest them and put them in prison?

Forum List

Back