Europe commits suicide. Jews need to leave

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
Wont be long till Europe is Muslim. European women will be sorry and Jews will have to flee.

Europe is perfectly capable of accommodating the refugees and remaining free, egalitarian liberal democracies.

The notion that Europe is 'committing suicide' is delusional idiocy and paranoia.

Europeans have a negative birth rate unlike the muslims pouring in.

the tipping point will come long before muslims get to 50% of the population. At some point the richest europeans will flee elsewhere and the nations there will be dominated by muslims and the poorest who cant leave.

700 out of every 1,000 "refugees" are coming to the United States. We'll be Muslim before Europe.
Liar

Asshole.

The United States takes the “lion’s share” of U.N.-referred refugees accepted for permanent resettlement, Al Sudani said. According to U.N. data, between 2010 and 2014, the U.S. alone resettled 71 percent of all refugees.
Out of every 1,000 resettled U.N. refugees, more than 700 come to America. Though all 50 states accept some refugees, 75 of those 700 find their way to Texas, according to U.S. State Department numbers. And more of those will come to the Houston area than to anywhere else in Texas: The state health services department reports that nearly 40 percent of Texas’ refugees land in Harris County.

Last edited:
700 out of every 1,000 "refugees" are coming to the United States. We'll be Muslim before Europe.
Liar

of course it's a lie. look at who posted it.

There is a reason why you are called stupid. Obama counts on people like you:

The U.S. resettlement program emphasizes early employment; refugees over 18 are expected to start working within weeks of their arrival, even if they have poor English skills or little education. Though Al Sudani had fluent English and a university degree, he knew the recession would make it hard to find work.

"I just wanted to get a job, even if it [was] in Burger King," he said. "I knew it would be better than sitting at home."

He got a job within two months, but not in a fast food restaurant. Because of his language skills and his previous nonprofit experience, Interfaith Ministries hired him as a caseworker for the many Iraqis on their way.

Now you understand why there are no jobs and why our children are living in their parent's basements.
I can't even call you two liars. You are just stupid.

Last edited:
Out of every 1,000 resettled U.N. refugees, more than 700 come to America. Though all 50 states accept some refugees, 75 of those 700 find their way to Texas, according to U.S. State Department numbers. And more of those will come to the Houston area than to anywhere else in Texas: The state health services department reports that nearly 40 percent of Texas' refugees land in Harris County.

This means that Harris County alone welcomes about 30 of every 1,000 refugees that the U.N. resettles anywhere in the world — more than any other American city, and more than most other nations.
If Houston were a country, it would rank fourth in the world for refugee resettlement.

Cat got your tongue Jilly? How about you Taz? I can prove I'm not a liar. Prove you're not stupid. :popcorn:

Last edited:
Out of every 1,000 resettled U.N. refugees, more than 700 come to America. Though all 50 states accept some refugees, 75 of those 700 find their way to Texas, according to U.S. State Department numbers. And more of those will come to the Houston area than to anywhere else in Texas: The state health services department reports that nearly 40 percent of Texas' refugees land in Harris County.

This means that Harris County alone welcomes about 30 of every 1,000 refugees that the U.N. resettles anywhere in the world — more than any other American city, and more than most other nations.
If Houston were a country, it would rank fourth in the world for refugee resettlement.

Cat got your tongue Jilly? How about you Taz? I can prove I'm not a liar. Prove you're not stupid. :popcorn:

We're talking about the current migrant crisis in Europe, the Syrian refugees.

So am I. They aren't just coming from Syria, they're being flown in from Cuba, Somalia, Iraq. No one knows where they are from because identification is not required.

So am I. They aren't just coming from Syria, they're being flown in from Cuba, Somalia, Iraq. No one knows where they are from because identification is not required.

We are talking about the current refugee migrant crisis of the thousands of Syrians and some others washing ashore on boats and crossing the borders on foot and no, the U.S. has not taken those people in and nobody from Cuba is among them.

Forum List

Back