EU fines google a record 2.4 billion euros in antitrust case

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
EU fines Google a record 2.4 billion euros in antitrust case

The European Union slapped a record 2.42 billion-euro ($2.72 billion) fine on internet giant Google on Tuesday for taking advantage of its dominance in online searches to direct customers to its own online shopping business.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is what happen when you think you are in with the in crowd, you know your King like those people and companies who lick the crap off Obama's ass, the Democratic parties azz when companies put politics before the people you get caught and deserve every penny you pay . Hopefully companies who cheat the people fail and crash hard.

This was about shopping from what i took of it. I am completely against this ruling. What kind of market forces people to not put their own product first?

I hope they appeal. I'd sure like to know more about where the European Union gets off telling American companies how to operate.

Wait, you can't try to sell your products first? I'd like to know what criteria the EU thinks should validate what order products should be pushed by then. Alphabetical order? Price? Color?

• Banned
I hope they appeal. I'd sure like to know more about where the European Union gets off telling American companies how to operate.

Well when people start believing that we are becoming a new world order maybe more who deny will wake the fk up and start realizing how much the UN tells us what we can or can't do already.

• Banned
This was about shopping from what i took of it. I am completely against this ruling. What kind of market forces people to not put their own product first?

If you look at it as a " fairness" they weren't fair at all, they took away competition to keep smaller people from rising up and lets say becoming big. In others words the liberal owned company did just as the democratic leftist politicians do they " Lied" Cheated" and Stole anyway they could just to win and stay on top.

Well when people start believing that we are becoming a new world order maybe more who deny will wake the fk up and start realizing how much the UN tells us what we can or can't do already.
That's one of the reasons I hope they appeal.

If you look at it as a " fairness" they weren't fair at all, they took away competition to keep smaller people from rising up and lets say becoming big. In others words the liberal owned company did just as the democratic leftist politicians do they " Lied" Cheated" and Stole anyway they could just to win and stay on top.
the economy isnt based off fairness.
Google is a search engine that also provides thousands of products. Would you be ok if you were forced to exhibit your competitions products?
"before i show you my product, let me show you this guys" i would bet that doesnt happen much..

also, based off the article linked in OP, they did it because europeans are too fucking lazy to shop around so the govt has to do it for them.
Fucking bedwetters

That's one of the reasons I hope they appeal.

I hope they fail all the way. Because they pulled and are still pulling similar stunts here. Only difference is they filter out the NON Liberal article putting them deeper into the search engines so ppl can't find it or stop by page 2.

Google is a search engine that also provides thousands of products. Would you be ok if you were forced to exhibit your competitions products?
"before i show you my product, let me show you this guys" i would bet that doesnt happen much..

I am including the other issues they've been caught doing. Not just the products, and even where the products are concerned no matter what spin is put on it, they cheated about it, and it is unfair to do.

also, based off the article linked in OP, they did it because europeans are too fucking lazy to shop around so the govt has to do it for them.
Fucking bedwetters

"
"What Google has done is illegal under EU antitrust rules. It denied other companies the chance to compete on the merits and to innovate. And most importantly, it denied European consumers a genuine choice of services and the full benefits of innovation," EU Competition Commissioner Margrethe Vestager told reporters."

I am including the other issues they've been caught doing. Not just the products, and even where the products are concerned no matter what spin is put on it, they cheated about it, and it is unfair to do.
thats not what the suing was for, though. How is it cheating when its their search engine and their products?

Fucking bedwetters

"
"What Google has done is illegal under EU antitrust rules. It denied other companies the chance to compete on the merits and to innovate. And most importantly, it denied European consumers a genuine choice of services and the full benefits of innovation," EU Competition Commissioner Margrethe Vestager told reporters."
because they wouldnt click past page 1. Hence, europeans are too fucking lazy to shop so the govt has to FORCE companies to do it for them.

thats not what the suing was for, though. How is it cheating when its their search engine and their products?

Exactly, Goggle isn't the only search engine out there. The EU citizens made the choice to use Goggle because obviously they think it is the better search engine that is going to provide the best results for the best products THEY want. End of story.

IDK if mindwars just hates google that much, or he is turning into a leftist :dunno:

Forum List

Back