Etiquette Faux Pas or How Much She Respects the Flag / Country?

Amazing...Hillary / her campaign staff piles a bunch of American flags up on the floor, and Liberals - like NYC - actually attempt to make it the GOP's fault, as they do with everything else THEIR Liberal politicians do.

:lmao:

You're illiterate. I asked if Hillary put that flag there.

What is your answer?
I gave you the answer....check above, 'Mr. Illiterate'...

Prove her staff put the flags there. Prove she knew about it. Prove she was even ever there before everything was up.

We have photo evidence that she did, prove she didn't.

The desperation of the Hillary-haters must be more extreme than anyone expected, if they're taking their feigned poutrage routine up to this level of hysterics this early.

Save some of your urine for later, Hillary-haters. After all, you've got a whole season of bedwetting ahead of you.

Any of them running for President you ignorant ****?

Well, we can see what Trump's store is selling. It's not just some red, white and blue. It's plainly a full flag.

DTC-TTM-WH-1.jpg

Now, I notice you didn't deny supporting such flag desecration. You probably put on your flag T-shirt and flag ball cap, wipe your mouth with flag napkins, and probably even use flag toilet paper.

Any of them drop it on the floor in a pile you fucking pile of scum?

Being butthurt over having your hypocrisy highlighted is no excuse to lie like that, by declaring Hillary personally dropped the flag.
So you think that is disrespect but what hillary did isn't.

fucking leave the country if you hate it here so much

fucking leftist, there really is no low you won't go to

And back on subject you useless ****, this one is about how hillary hates the country, address that you fucking coward

Amazing...Hillary / her campaign staff piles a bunch of American flags up on the floor, and Liberals - like NYC - actually attempt to make it the GOP's fault, as they do with everything else THEIR Liberal politicians do.

:lmao:

You're illiterate. I asked if Hillary put that flag there.

What is your answer?

We can only assume she did, until you prove she didn't.

She's innocent until proven guilty. That's how I prove it.
well that's a lie

GZ was guilty as fuck to you and still is, to you.

The desperation of the Hillary-haters must be more extreme than anyone expected, if they're taking their feigned poutrage routine up to this level of hysterics this early.

Save some of your urine for later, Hillary-haters. After all, you've got a whole season of bedwetting ahead of you.

I blame the BOOOOOOSH!!! Oh, and that PALIN TOO!!!

Better? :)

you can tell a lot about a person by the company they keep

unless it's a leftist that hires people that don't give a damn about the Flag, then it's magically different.
But it is OK to drag the flag on the ground at a GOP pep rally.

BREAKING: McCain campaign disrespects American flag, drags it on the ground - AMERICAblog News

mccain-flag-dirt.jpg
No, it is not.

now go fuck yourself for not being man enough to admit that hillary is a fucking **** that hates America and you support her hatred

fucking mccain, moron

It's hard to find good help these days, especially since Sanders actually pays his interns. The Clinton interns only get free cigars ;)

Well we all know her disgust with the military and the flag is just one step up.

Only Republicans respect the Military

That's why they sent them into Iraq on a death mission of no value

are you really comparing a dropped plastic toy Flag to that **** piling them on the floor on purpose?

As expected, you're proudly defending flag desecration, so long as Republican does it.

Thus, your glaring double standard is now the point of this thread.

Given how you tried this same dishonest hypocrite routine with Obama and it only left you looking ridiculous, what makes you think it will turn out better this time around?

I'm surprised the RWnuts around here haven't reacted to this the same way they reacted to this...

18jiiz16rl56fjpg.jpg

once upon a time.

Oh wait, sorry, I fibbed. I'm not surprised at all.

are you really comparing a dropped plastic toy Flag to that **** piling them on the floor on purpose?

As expected, you're proudly defending flag desecration, so long as Republican does it.

Thus, your glaring double standard is now the point of this thread.

Given how you tried this same dishonest hypocrite routine with Obama and it only left you looking ridiculous, what makes you think it will turn out better this time around?
It's not desecration, you lying bag of shit and if it was it wouldn't compare

you just can't honestly admit that you support people that hate the country, b/c that would mean we all know you hate America.

not that we have any doubts

Any of them running for President you ignorant ****?

Any of them drop it on the floor in a pile you fucking pile of scum?

No?
Yes, you flaming POS.

Kasich-cm-0722156.jpeg
what a fucking tool

get the fuck out of America

Did someone prove that Hillary Clinton had anything to do with this?
The company you keep

good lord, any excuse for you leftist will do

Forum List

Back