Ethics and The A-Bomb

eots is waiting for you in the conspiracy forums.

More proof on why this board generally sucks. ***** like you join in 8th grade bandwagon bullshit instead of discussing facts.

LOL!. bent tight uses the word "****" (again) and thinks that his contributions are somehow superior to the posts which dismiss his blithering imbecility.

Wow. bent tight used the word "****." So he MUST be completely correct.

:lol:

I linked a government site showing Japan offered a conditional surrender and we accepted but Snitch Bitch punks like you ignore that......and....lol....cite Wiki instead.

question to the general Opus Penguin here: is CurveLight normally like this?

Oh look....the usual method of derailing and avoiding supporting claims by doing nothing but whining and making it personal.

Show us how the top commanders were wrong like you claimed.

Oh look....the usual method of derailing and avoiding supporting claims by doing nothing but whining and making it personal.

You claimed all the top commanders were wrong, I claimed some. Reading back proves I was right. And the events proved those who did not want to bomb were wrong as well.

You have lost, CurveLight, I declare this over, and we can all move on to better things.

More proof on why this board generally sucks. ***** like you join in 8th grade bandwagon bullshit instead of discussing facts.

LOL!. bent tight uses the word "****" (again) and thinks that his contributions are somehow superior to the posts which dismiss his blithering imbecility.

I linked a government site showing Japan offered a conditional surrender and we accepted but Snitch Bitch punks like you ignore that......and....lol....cite Wiki instead.

You are a LIAR. The Emperor offered an UNCONDITIONAL Surrender. Even the Surrender documents state this.

You did claim Japan made numerous offers to surrender leading up to the Atomic Bombs and have yet to provide a single source to back that claim. You further Stated that Japan offered the exact surrender we accepted prior to the Atomic Bombs, again with no link to any source that backs the claim up.

I on the other hand have provided the actual deliberations of the Japanese Government before and after each Atomic attack. I have provided the only attempt by Japan to stop the war prior to the Atomic attacks. I have provided the offer they made after the first Atomic attack.

I linked a government site showing Japan offered a conditional surrender and we accepted but * * * punks like you ignore that......and....lol....cite Wiki instead.

I provided the link to the actual document of surrender SIGNED by the defeated empire of Japan in which THEY acknowledged that their surrender was UNCONDITIONAL.

You are very selective in what you choose to ignore, PussyPuddle.

Like reality.

And no. I didn't just cite wiki, you always dishonest ass-sucker. I cited to the actual SURRENDER instrument -- which can be viewed via Wiki. It's typical of your sophomoronic thinking, though, to try to engage in an obvious fallacy again. :lol:

Bottom line: you were wrong, you have been wrong and you remain wrong. You can "argue" all you wish, but the historical record, where the Japanese acknowledged their own unconditional surrender, is not subject to your attempted deflections. They acknowledged it. It's an historical fact. Yet you, MenstrualMess, liar that you always are, cannot find the balls to just concede it.

Color me totally non-surprised by your cowardly perpetual dishonesty.

RGS, after 22 pages of this thread, is still correct and CL is still wrong, stubbornly and immorally so.

You claimed all the top commanders were wrong, I claimed some. Reading back proves I was right. And the events proved those who did not want to bomb were wrong as well.

You have lost, CurveLight, I declare this over, and we can all move on to better things.

You're an idiot. I never claimed the top commanders were wrong. I'm the one that pointed out they all said the bombs were not necessary. You responded by saying they were wrong but never even attempted to prove your claim. You're just another typical fuckwad.

You're an idiot. I never claimed the top commanders were wrong. I'm the one that pointed out they all said the bombs were not necessary. You responded by saying they were wrong but never even attempted to prove your claim. You're just another typical fuckwad.

Lying again I see, Name again for us those top commanders from the Pacific that were opposed to the Bombs.

You are a LIAR. The Emperor offered an UNCONDITIONAL Surrender. Even the Surrender documents state this.

You did claim Japan made numerous offers to surrender leading up to the Atomic Bombs and have yet to provide a single source to back that claim. You further Stated that Japan offered the exact surrender we accepted prior to the Atomic Bombs, again with no link to any source that backs the claim up.

I on the other hand have provided the actual deliberations of the Japanese Government before and after each Atomic attack. I have provided the only attempt by Japan to stop the war prior to the Atomic attacks. I have provided the offer they made after the first Atomic attack.

You've continually ignored the government link I've posted a few times showing Japan offered conditional surrender and the sources showing we accepted the same surrender they offered prior to the bombs. But you keep calling me a liar because if you repeat it enough you will convince yourself to the point you feel justified in ignoring the links I posted.

Lying again I see, Name again for us those top commanders from the Pacific that were opposed to the Bombs.

Strawman. I never the Pacific's top commanders. I said the military's top commanders. But you keep on being dishonest because nobody here will call you out as long as you are disagreeing with me.

CurveLight, obviously, is a loon, so this is only for grins and chuckles now.

So basically when you've been proven wrong you marry yourself to ad homs.

This must be why so most boards have rules against ad homs because they know it would get overrun with bitches like you who seek safety in making an issue personal. This board is full of fukwads like you.

This must be why so most boards have rules against ad homs because they know it would get overrun with bitches like you who seek safety in making an issue personal. This board is full of fukwads like you.

Only a loon (meaning a goofy mentality) would be doing what you do. That is not an ad hom, rather an accurate description of what you are doing here. You are now practicing the immorality of stubborness, knowing that you are wrong yet unwilling to admit. You stand there like a red-eyed four-old in the corner not getting its way. Tuff luck.

Because this question is addressed to bent tight, there's no rational reason to expect an HONEST answer.

Still, out of magnanimity, I offer this one in the hopes that he might grasp at some small chance to redeem a minor piece of his hideously ruined credibility.

Here we go. This is a very easy, straightforward question that can be honestly and correctly answered in one word:

DID the Empire of Japan, itself, formally acknowledge that its surrender to the Allied forces was an "UNCONDITIONAL SURRENDER?"

(Hint: all you need to say is "yes," since the answer IS "yes.") :cool:

Last edited:

Only a loon (meaning a goofy mentality) would be doing what you do. That is not an ad hom, rather an accurate description of what you are doing here. You are now practicing the immorality of stubborness, knowing that you are wrong yet unwilling to admit. You stand there like a red-eyed four-old in the corner not getting its way. Tuff luck.

Only a loon would point out the top US Commanders all said the bombs were not necessary? Or how about you falsely claiming I said the Commanders were wrong? Hell, you've still avoided supporting your claim they are wrong. Incidentally you may be correct. Only a loon would continue responding to you when you've done nothing but make false claims then stick to ad homs when you've been proven wrong.

Forum List

Back