Espn Is So Proud Of Themselves Today. They Got Peterson Suspended

I remember getting slapped in the face for what seemed like an hour by my Mom and didn't suffer any permanent damage. I also remember getting hit in the head by my Mom with a metal broomhandle over something my sister did.

Going after my parents with a lawsuit sure would have helped the situation, *rolls eyes*. They had enough troubles to deal with. I made it through and left home as soon as I could and that ended the abuse, but I don't feel retribution is the answer. Ruining my Mom's life would never solve anything. That's what ESPN did.

Jeeeez.

So, that's your reasoning? You're fine with it so everyone else should be beaten too?

What if this baby, the dead child and the older child don't want to be beaten bloody?

Peterson never even met the child who was killed until WELL after the abuse that ultimately cost a life you retard, so implying that he had something to do with that death is just more retardation from you.

That being said, Peterson belongs in jail. And I'm fine with ESPN going after him.

oh just wait for it

they'll ( the players) be wailing racism any day now

I hope they SUE Espn and all these other stations.

they've stepped over their BOUNDS of what they are on air for

What's up with persecuting all these black guys? Has the NFL decided that black guys gotta go?

Hope not, football would be TERRIBLE with no big angry black men on the field.

Well, they got their way. Adrian Peterson is essentially on paid leave indefinitely and ESPN Radio is pounding their chests over it. Now the lead topic "Isn't this a great country?" And "Stop the spanking!!!!"

They're saying stop the madness by stopping spanking.

Pathetic.

I have mixed feelings about this, but journalists are a really smug bunch, aren't they? Screwing up lives is what they live for

Couldn't happen to a more deserving POS. "Suspended"? That fucking scumbag should be "suspended" from breathing for a few decades.

Well, they got their way. Adrian Peterson is essentially on paid leave indefinitely and ESPN Radio is pounding their chests over it. Now the lead topic "Isn't this a great country?" And "Stop the spanking!!!!"

Pathetic.

I have mixed feelings about this, but journalists are a really smug bunch, aren't they? Screwing up lives is what they live for

Couldn't happen to a more deserving POS. "Suspended"? That fucking scumbag should be "suspended" from breathing for a few decades.

A more apropos punishment would be to let him play, but for an hour before every game he has to let opposing fans "switch him"

For an entire season.

its amazing to see all the hosts comment on politics every show/game, yet Rush got fired for it the ONE time he gave his opinion.

Limblob got fired for race baiting. It's not exactly rocket surgery to see why that doesn't fit with NFL media.

Pathetic.

Mud, he hit the kid in the the scrotal area and left visible marks on him. My father was a military man, but even he knew the limits on corporal punishment, having been a victim of child abuse himself. What Peterson did screwed up that child's life, and if the damage was severe enough, the child will likely have his reproductive capabilities severely limited as an adult.

Peterson used an inch thick rod. He needed to be suspended indefinitely, whether the media has anything to do with it is irrelevant. Child abuse is wrong. I was spanked, switched, and belted as a last resort. I was put in corners and made to write my "I will nots" a hundred times. If I continued my disobedience, my grandmother would take more privileges a away, if I persisted, she would hike me on her leg and wear our my behind. But never did she once lose her temper.

Peterson using the rod,

Adrian Peterson should have spared the rod

and spoiling the child, permanently:

Adrian Peterson -- Indicted for Child Abuse ... Doc Reported Injuries Photo Update TMZ.com

People should really stop defending him.

Peterson drew blood on his son's backside. That's beyond spanking. It's child abuse. Would it be a greater Country if they ignored it?
I should have titled this thread like the media would.

"Likely Obama Supporter Indicted On Child Abuse Charges."
A better title would be

"Conservatives support child abuse"

Really? I'm conservative. Do you see me supporting what Peterson did? Be quiet, Ravi.

Forum List

Back