Erin Moran Dead at 56

Richie and Joanie's older brother died very young as well. He walked up the stairs one episode and the aliens took him away without a word. Probably Mork.

Kidding aside it is sad Erin has died. She seemed like one of the good ones who lost her way. May she rest in peace.

Oh no... I'm really sorry. 56 years old she was too young to die RIP :cry:
I laughed so much with "Happy days"
I've recently seen some episodes :(

Maybe me and you can order a pizza one day and watch some happy days reruns:)

Steve means creepy Christian pedophiles in Hollywood.
Can't be a Christian and a pedophile. The definition of a Christian is one in whom dwells the Spirit of Christ.
Since you are not a prophet or a religious authority, nope, you are wrong. Sure Christians commit pedophilia. So do atheists, conservatives, liberals, those who go to church and synagogue and mosque and nowhere. Go grow up, DA.

Can't be a Christian and a pedophile. The definition of a Christian is one in whom dwells the Spirit of Christ.
Since you are not a prophet or a religious authority, nope, you are wrong. Sure Christians commit pedophilia. So do atheists, conservatives, liberals, those who go to church and synagogue and mosque and nowhere. Go grow up, DA.
No. They don't. You're speaking of CULTURAL Christians.

THE definition of a Christian is one in whom dwells the Spirit of Christ. That act would prove they are not CHRISTIAN.

Now, Get thee behind me Satan!

You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.

THE definition of a Christian is one in whom dwells the Spirit of Christ. That act would prove they are not CHRISTIAN.

You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.
They are Christian till they are not

Most child actors and actresses wind up badly messed up.

Some of their problems include:

1). The problem of sudden wealth, which messes up many adult lottery winners.

2). Drugs and alcoholism in Hollywood and

3). Creepy Jewish pedophiles in Hollywood.

Hollywood often spits them out with a drug addiction and many are mentally scarred from sexual abuse.

That does not carry over into adulthood
aint that the truth....check out how this guy turned out.....

........now>>>>
. Well looks usually have no bearing on the situation, but his (I don't give a rip about the way he looks in a slam crazy way), speaks volumes of his condition or of his character. It's sad what happens to people after being such innocent looking little children in life, and then afterwards being shaped or molded into the train wrecks in which they become. Alot of it has blame attached to it, but in some cases it's self made.
It's like Springsteens song ....Glory Days
What do you do when the best days of your life are over at age 20?

Hey, didn't you used to be?
What happened?
. What happened ? Did I use to be what, a child ? LOL. Yes I was, and yes age does do some radical things to people or humans, doesn't it ??

They are Christian till they are not
. Hopefully not lost forever, as we have all sinned and fallen short of the Glory. Thank you Jesus, thank you for your mercy and grace.

DA, no one is coming to you for guidance on Christianity and what it means to be a Christian. I commend to you the 5th Chapter of the Gospel of John. Read it carefully and ponderfully. Then go back and read it out loud. The Lord has things to shew you if you are ready to receive them.

Jakey, you're on a public forum.

You express your opinion on a topic and I'll respond with sourced FACTS.

Don't like it? Sucks to be you.

Most child actors and actresses wind up badly messed up.

Some of their problems include:

1). The problem of sudden wealth, which messes up many adult lottery winners.

2). Drugs and alcoholism in Hollywood and

3). Creepy Jewish pedophiles in Hollywood.

Hollywood often spits them out with a drug addiction and many are mentally scarred from sexual abuse.

That does not carry over into adulthood
aint that the truth....check out how this guy turned out.....

........now>>>>
Geez...what went wrong in JoeyB Dolezal's life to end up like that?

Oh no... I'm really sorry. 56 years old she was too young to die RIP :cry:
I laughed so much with "Happy days"
I've recently seen some episodes :(

Maybe me and you can order a pizza one day and watch some happy days reruns:)
Good idea fbj! Greek pizza for me! :biggrin:
picHbLMIh.jpg

DA, no one is coming to you for guidance on Christianity and what it means to be a Christian. I commend to you the 5th Chapter of the Gospel of John. Read it carefully and ponderfully. Then go back and read it out loud. The Lord has things to shew you if you are ready to receive them.
5th Chapter of John
John 5:19
Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith page 346

Jakey, you're on a public forum.

You express your opinion on a topic and I'll respond with sourced FACTS.

Don't like it? Sucks to be you.
I will be fascinated the first time you give logical, evidenced, factual and objective sources.

I will be fascinated the first time you give logical, evidenced, factual and objective sources
The BIBLE defines Christianity. You gave an opinion. I provided the scriptural definition.

Not sure why you keep harping on this though. XXXX -- Mod Edit -- removed illegal content.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back