Eric Swalwell: "Force gun owners to get rid of assault weapons"...& this guy wants to be president?!

This is the correct motorcycle:

miller on swalwell.jpeg

LOL....Is this nut job serious? A nuclear strike to take away weapons that are already not legal?
What sort of "surgical" nuclear strike is this idiot thinking of? I must be dreaming this.

LOL....Is this nut job serious? A nuclear strike to take away weapons that are already not legal?
What sort of "surgical" nuclear strike is this idiot thinking of? I must be dreaming this.
To MArxist ideologues, nuking ones own country is within the realm of reasonable response to a rebellious population, obviously.

I am just shocked he is openly discussing it.

And he is wrong any way. the chain of command to launch nukes is subject to numerous conscience 'fuses' that will certainly refuse to launch nukes on Americans. Hell I doubt anyone could get the codes changed to retarget them anyway given the plain intent.

So much anxiety for a stupid pipe. You guys crack me up. Your information is like trump, totally wrong.

Threatening US citizens with nuclear holocaust, if they don't give up their guns, to own the conservatives

Democratic congressman: Force gun owners to get rid of assault weapons

High ranking Democrat Eric Swalwell calls for confiscation of semi-automatic rifles using $15billion of taxpayer dollars to do it and proposes criminally prosecuting those who don’t participate
This guy always makes my skin crawl whenever I see him on TV. I've never seen such concentrated stupidity. I can't believe the moderator doesn't bust out laughing whenever he opens his mouth.

Swalwell is my congress man and I agree with the buy back program. To call it confiscation is silly but repukes will be that way anytime common sense is launched at them.
What part of "criminally prosecuting those who don’t participate" didn't you understand?

Threatening US citizens with nuclear holocaust, if they don't give up their guns, to own the conservatives

High ranking Democrat Eric Swalwell calls for confiscation of semi-automatic rifles using $15billion of taxpayer dollars to do it and proposes criminally prosecuting those who don’t participate
I am ready for a motherfucking bloodbath of commie fucks. We need to put these "assault weapons" to good use.

Bring it on, fuckers!!!

Well, if I dont have an Assault Weapon they cant take it away. Dimwitted Democrats have no clue what an Assault weapon is. Yet their stupid ass constituents continue to vote them in, allow criminals to run free, so they can burn cities and punch women, and hamstring the police so they cant protect the people. Egad, the world is upside down, inside out, backass forward...

Egad, the world is upside down, inside out, backass forward...
Van Jones said that's the plan.

"so basically Supercilious Swalwell wants a war. because thats what you would get"

Swalwell: "the government has nukes. it would be a short war!"

Forum List

Back