Eric Bolling Got Suspended from FOXNEWS

New Sexual Harassment Allegations Leveled Against Fox News' Eric Bolling
Source: HuffPo

Three hours after Fox News announced it had suspended host Eric Bolling following allegations that he had sexually harassed female colleagues, a former Fox News guest leveled new accusations against him. Caroline Heldman, who appeared on the network frequently between 2008 and 2011, said Saturday that Bolling was one of three Fox News/Fox Business employees to subject her to sexual harassment.

Fox News announced Bolling’s suspension less than 24 hours after an exclusive HuffPost report revealed that the host had sent lewd text messages to female colleagues.

-snip-

Heldman referred to Bolling’s suspension in a post on her Facebook page, which HuffPost has confirmed belongs to her. ”My only surprise is that it took this long for people to come forward about Bolling’s behavior, which has been wildly inappropriate for years,” she said.

Heldman said she had also been subjected to sexual harassment by former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly and former Fox News consultant Woody Fraser. Mother Jones was first to report this week that Heldman, under the penalty of perjury, signed a declaration stating that Fraser offered her a paid Fox News contributor gig in exchange for sex.

-snip-

Read more: New Sexual Harassment Allegations Leveled Against Fox News' Eric Bolling | HuffPost

Her lawyer is Gloria Allred. That's a sure sign the allegations are fake. Allred has been involved in every fake sexual case ever filed against a Republican.

Here's something she tweeted:

Caroline Heldman‏ @carolineheldman Aug 2

Caroline Heldman Retweeted Daily Kos
Every adult who supports Trump's draconian immigration policies is responsible for this trauma to Latinx kids. #immigration #racism

She's obviously another leftwing hack who hates Trump. She's simply not believable.

Apparently, he's been sexually harassing colleagues just like his idol Bill O'Reilly did.

Looks like another one is about to bite the dust.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
You mean some snakes have accused him of harassing them. We haven't seen any facts presented yet.
You have your theory, I have mine. We'll see which one is correct in due course.

Your theory is obvious partisan horseshit.

Occidental College professor comes forward as victim of sexual harassment by Eric Bolling
One of the women who was allegedly sexually harassed by Fox News personality Eric Bolling has come forward in a Facebook post published on Saturday, the Hill said.

Here we have the motive for her accusations from her twitter account:

upload_2017-8-6_1-34-23.png

It's the pattern. Unsubstantiated complaints that are years old. Leftist twits swear to the lie. One by one the left will use the same tactics over and over.

It's the pattern. Unsubstantiated complaints that are years old. Leftist twits swear to the lie. One by one the left will use the same tactics over and over.
This dingbat thinks Bolling is as stupid as Anthony Wiener. I guarantee you she can't produce an actual photo of Bolling's dick. How would anyone even know it was his dick if his face isn't in the picture? And notice that it occurred long enough ago so that there's no chance that anyone involved still has the same cell phone they owned when it supposedly occurred.

And your point is?

His point is Eric sent out a dick picture back in 2005 and the Murdoch kids just found out about it 13 years later.

I doubt that. I expect they have known about it a long time, but it just now became public, and fox had to say something
Bolling will be proven innocent. He is one of biggest Trump supporters in media. These bitches are liberal liars and shit stirring operatives.

Apparently, he's been sexually harassing colleagues just like his idol Bill O'Reilly did.

Years ago. Not recent

Probably a bitter ex

-Geaux

And your point is?

His point is Eric sent out a dick picture back in 2005 and the Murdoch kids just found out about it 13 years later.

Looks to me like Fox has a working policy on that where the entire DNC has failed.

Yep their policy is to sit on it unless it becomes a public problem, and then act as if they just found out.

It would have been far better if Eric kept a female intern with no gag reflex nearby, at least Dems could relate to that

And your point is?

I doubt that. I expect they have known about it a long time, but it just now became public, and fox had to say something
Bolling will be proven innocent. He is one of biggest Trump supporters in media. These bitches are liberal liars and shit stirring operatives.
Just read her twitter postings and you quickly understand how MediaMatters put her up to this.

You mean some snakes have accused him of harassing them. We haven't seen any facts presented yet.
You have your theory, I have mine. We'll see which one is correct in due course.

Your theory is obvious partisan horseshit.
Why are you so butt hurt over this news? What exactly triggered you?

And your point is?

Bullshit.
You can make up anything these days and as long as you have dickhead liberals in charge they'll go along with it.
This story surfaced from a well know pro-Hillary media propaganda site.
The only reason that Fox went for it is because of the fuckheads that own the company now.
These media conglomerates exchange journalists constantly.
I think they have an insider's agreement with NBC.
They're busy destroying their ratings and helping MSNBC become relevant.
I think all of the men on Fox should quit in protest.

Years ago. Not recent

Probably a bitter ex

-Geaux
Why did fox suspend him if theirs no there there then?

And your point is?

Bullshit.
You can make up anything these days and as long as you have dickhead liberals in charge they'll go along with it.
The only reason that Fox went for it is because of the fuckheads that own the company now.

You think liberals are in charge of fox?

Years ago. Not recent

Probably a bitter ex

-Geaux

Because Fox is trying to change their demographics.
Firing O'Reilly meant that nobody was safe.
The point should be that liberals are dishonest and don't play by the rules.
If we went after the left's talking heads like they do conservatives there wouldn't be anyone left on the air.
All you have to do is publish their internet surfing habits or their emails and they'd all be toast.
But how do they find this out?
Holdovers in Obama's NSA are telling them.

And your point is?

Bullshit.

You think liberals are in charge of fox?
If it's based in New York City, you bet your ass.

Years ago. Not recent

Probably a bitter ex

-Geaux

If we went after the left's talking heads like they do conservatives there wouldn't be anyone left on the air.
All you have to do is publish their internet surfing habits or their emails and they'd all be toast.

Somehow, it's hard to believe the right doesn't go after journalists from the left when you count up the threads whining about Rachel Maddow.

Years ago. Not recent

Probably a bitter ex

-Geaux

Somehow, it's hard to believe the right doesn't go after journalists from the left when you count up the threads whining about Rachel Maddow.
They don't delve into her personal life.
I seriously doubt that even the saintly Ms Rachel Maddow would stand up to public scrutiny if her private conversations were splashed all over the tabloids we call the New York Times and the Washingon Compost.

Forum List

Back