Eric Bolling Got Suspended from FOXNEWS

Apparently, he's been sexually harassing colleagues just like his idol Bill O'Reilly did.

Looks like another one is about to bite the dust.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Is there anyone at Fox News that isn't a pervert? They're like the Catholic Church.

Apparently, he's been sexually harassing colleagues just like his idol Bill O'Reilly did.

Is there anyone at Fox News that isn't a pervert? They're like the Catholic Church.
I don't think there's any lesbian or homosexual on MSNBC and CNN that isn't a degenerate.
I'm really not interested in knowing their private life at all.
I'm sure it makes anyone at Fox look like a choirboy in comparison.

Years ago. Not recent

Probably a bitter ex

-Geaux
Why did fox suspend him if theirs no there there then?

Because Fox is trying to change their demographics.
Firing O'Reilly meant that nobody was safe.
The point should be that liberals are dishonest and don't play by the rules.
If we went after the left's talking heads like they do conservatives there wouldn't be anyone left on the air.
All you have to do is publish their internet surfing habits or their emails and they'd all be toast.
But how do they find this out?
Holdovers in Obama's NSA are telling them.

Somehow, it's hard to believe the right doesn't go after journalists from the left when you count up the threads whining about Rachel Maddow.
They don't delve into her personal life.
I seriously doubt that even the saintly Ms Rachel Maddow would stand up to public scrutiny if her private conversations were splashed all over the tabloids we call the New York Times and the Washingon Compost.

You bet. The right is very respectful of Dr. Maddow, and would never say anything that might be seen as disrespectful of her.

I don't think there's any lesbian or homosexual on MSNBC and CNN that isn't a degenerate.

Right, 'you're sure'.

Fox News has already proven to be a haven for perverts because they've been so busy firing them. But 'you're sure' all those people are coming back? Or that they didn't commit the offenses and Fox just likes firing all it's on air lineup?

Uh huh.

Years ago. Not recent

Probably a bitter ex

-Geaux

If we went after the left's talking heads like they do conservatives there wouldn't be anyone left on the air.
All you have to do is publish their internet surfing habits or their emails and they'd all be toast.

Somehow, it's hard to believe the right doesn't go after journalists from the left when you count up the threads whining about Rachel Maddow.
I seriously doubt that even the saintly Ms Rachel Maddow would stand up to public scrutiny if her private conversations were splashed all over the tabloids we call the New York Times and the Washingon Compost.

You bet. The right is very respectful of Dr. Maddow, and would never say anything that might be seen as disrespectful of her.
Rachel Maddow is a quack.
Her show is nothing but a series of false accusation based on her biased opinion.
She poses a question and then goes about trying to prove it...and if she can't prove it she basically says that in a perfect liberal utopia what she believes should be reality.
Oh and Rachel makes a living making up lies about conservatives serving up red meat to her radical liberal viewers and rarely delivering the goods.
She's nothing but a lying rumor merchant.
Her critics usually wait until she's made up some lie and prove her wrong and then move on because the rest of her show isn't worth watching.

Her show is nothing but a series of false accusation based on her biased opinion.
She poses a question and then goes about trying to prove it...and if she can't prove it she basically says that in a perfect liberal utopia what she believes should be reality.
Oh and Rachel makes a living making up lies about conservatives serving up red meat to her radical liberal viewers and rarely delivering the goods.
Her critics usually wait until she's made up some lie and prove her wrong and then move on because the rest of her show isn't worth watching.

Yes. There is that respectful discourse that fox and the right are known so well for.

Right, 'you're sure'.

Fox News has already proven to be a haven for perverts because they've been so busy firing them. But 'you're sure' all those people are coming back? Or that they didn't commit the offenses and Fox just likes firing all it's on air lineup?

Uh huh.
Rupert Murdoch has turned over Fox to his sons and neither of them was born in the US.
James Murdoch was born in the UK and is also a donor to the Clinton Foundation.
His wife works for the Clinton Climate Initiative.
James Murdoch - Wikipedia

Yes. There is that respectful discourse that fox and the right are known so well for.

I hope you don't think that your side is innocent of this.
Even your leaders are calling for violence.

Wonderful news, the guy is a complete lying jerk...Another One Bites the Dust...

hahaha_statler_and_waldorf_muppets.gif

Translation: He is deadly effective against leftwing propaganda and spin.

I disagree, I go through all of the channels watch and read online..this creep spins it all out of control, with a tiny bit of truth.

Not sure what that has to do with your claim that the right is respectful to liberal journalists. Care to explain?

Not sure what that has to do with your claim that the right is respectful to liberal journalists. Care to explain?

I never said the right was respectful to someone who doesn't deserve respect.

I also noticed you ignoring the revelation that the Murdochs have ties to the Clinton Foundation.

I also noticed you ignoring the revelation that the Murdochs have ties to the Clinton Foundation.

You said the right doesn't go after liberal journalists.

Usually it's in reaction to a series of false accusations from them.
The left has run out of ideas.
Their primary tactic is to attack the right on a personal level through identity politics.
In the course of defending themselves conservatives sometimes come off as being mean.
The left claims they aren't mean-spirited all the while they're making fun of a conservatives race, appearance, or whatever.
Double-standards are your bread and butter.

Their primary tactic is to attack the right on a personal level through identity politics.
In the course of defending themselves conservatives sometimes come off as being mean.
The left claims they aren't mean-spirited all the while they're making fun of a conservatives race, appearance, or whatever.

So that's how you justified those silly remarks to yourself.

Wonderful news, the guy is a complete lying jerk...Another One Bites the Dust...

hahaha_statler_and_waldorf_muppets.gif

Translation: He is deadly effective against leftwing propaganda and spin.

I disagree, I go through all of the channels watch and read online..this creep spins it all out of control, with a tiny bit of truth.
Yeah, I'm going to take your word on that . . . . . NOT!
You are obviously lying because you're a dishonest partisan asshole.

So that's how you justified those silly remarks to yourself.

I didn't make any silly remarks to myself.
I didn't make any silly remarks to anyone....especially not to myself.

Right, 'you're sure'.

Uh huh.
This is exactly why I don't respect the USMB poster that goes by the moniker mudwhistle

He's a radical, far rightwing, Republican hack, and a dishonest one at that. Not to mention a racist.

He's deemed this story backed up by multiple people a farce, or some conspiracy, while he's absolutely certain that the other side MUST be doing the same thing if not worse. When there's NO evidence of that whatsoever.

I mean, how much more a dunce and a dupe can one be?

Dunce-Day-8-November.jpg

Here's the facts of the case thus far folks...

1. At least 3 women that worked at FOXNEWS have brought up allegations that Bolling sexually harassed them.
2. Over 12 additional witnesses both inside and outside of FOXNEWS have corroborated these claims
3. FOXNEWS deemed it credible to SUSPEND his A$$
4. His response was NOT a denial. (He said something along the lines of "I don't recall groping these women) LOLing!!!

And this is what the people who purport themselves to be the party of moral and family values are supporting and defending, out and out women harassers, gropers and fondlers.

#SMHGOP

Here's the facts of the case thus far folks...

1. At least 3 women that worked at FOXNEWS have brought up allegations that Bolling sexually harassed them.
2. Over 12 additional witnesses both inside and outside of FOXNEWS have corroborated these claims
3. FOXNEWS deemed it credible to SUSPEND his A$$
4. His response was NOT a denial. (He said something along the lines of "I don't recall groping these women) LOLing!!!

And this is what the people who purport themselves to be the party of moral and family values are supporting and defending, out and out women harassers, gropers and fondlers.

#SMHGOP

‘Wild West of sexual harassment’: Eric Bolling’s accuser tells Joy Reid about the despicable culture at Fox News

Right, 'you're sure'.

Uh huh.
This is exactly why I don't respect the USMB poster that goes by the moniker mudwhistle

He's a radical, far rightwing, Republican hack, and a dishonest one at that. Not to mention a racist.

He's deemed this story backed up by multiple people a farce, or some conspiracy, while he's absolutely certain that the other side MUST be doing the same thing if not worse. When there's NO evidence of that whatsoever.

I mean, how much more a dunce and a dupe can one be?

Dunce-Day-8-November.jpg

What "multiple sources" have backed it up? One thing we know is that they have no tangible evidence. That's the case with all these stories. They are smears by leftwing agitators. Nothing more.

Forum List

Back