Eric Bolling Got Suspended from FOXNEWS

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Apparently, he's been sexually harassing colleagues just like his idol Bill O'Reilly did.

Looks like another one is about to bite the dust.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Apparently, he's been sexually harassing colleagues just like his idol Bill O'Reilly did.

Wonderful news, the guy is a complete lying jerk...Another One Bites the Dust...

hahaha_statler_and_waldorf_muppets.gif

News of the suspension came one day after HuffPost published a story saying more than a dozen sources confirmed that Bolling had sent female colleagues an "unsolicited" photo of his genitals.

:cheeky-smiley-018::ack-1:

Eric Bolling suspended from Fox News

New Sexual Harassment Allegations Leveled Against Fox News' Eric Bolling
Source: HuffPo

Three hours after Fox News announced it had suspended host Eric Bolling following allegations that he had sexually harassed female colleagues, a former Fox News guest leveled new accusations against him. Caroline Heldman, who appeared on the network frequently between 2008 and 2011, said Saturday that Bolling was one of three Fox News/Fox Business employees to subject her to sexual harassment.

Fox News announced Bolling’s suspension less than 24 hours after an exclusive HuffPost report revealed that the host had sent lewd text messages to female colleagues.

-snip-

Heldman referred to Bolling’s suspension in a post on her Facebook page, which HuffPost has confirmed belongs to her. ”My only surprise is that it took this long for people to come forward about Bolling’s behavior, which has been wildly inappropriate for years,” she said.

Heldman said she had also been subjected to sexual harassment by former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly and former Fox News consultant Woody Fraser. Mother Jones was first to report this week that Heldman, under the penalty of perjury, signed a declaration stating that Fraser offered her a paid Fox News contributor gig in exchange for sex.

-snip-

Read more: New Sexual Harassment Allegations Leveled Against Fox News' Eric Bolling | HuffPost

It was a complete farse.
The source was Media Matters.....a Soros and Hillary media source.
Caroline Heldman
That Facebook post:
Heldman referred to Bolling’s suspension in a post on her Facebook page, which HuffPost has confirmed belongs to her. ”My only surprise is that it took this long for people to come forward about Bolling’s behavior, which has been wildly inappropriate for years,” she said.

Heldman said she had also been subjected to sexual harassment by former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly and former Fox News consultant Woody Fraser. Mother Jones was first to report this week that Heldman, under the penalty of perjury, signed a declaration stating that Fraser offered her a paid Fox News contributor gig in exchange for sex.

Caroline Heldman

Bolling looked like a pervert. He has that entitled persona.

Who else you guys think is next to be discovered groping and fondling women over there at the fake news network?

You mean some snakes have accused him of harassing them. We haven't seen any facts presented yet.

Wonderful news, the guy is a complete lying jerk...Another One Bites the Dust...

hahaha_statler_and_waldorf_muppets.gif

Translation: He is deadly effective against leftwing propaganda and spin.

You mean some snakes have accused him of harassing them. We haven't seen any facts presented yet.
You have your theory, I have mine. We'll see which one is correct in due course.

Forum List

Back