Erdogan likens Israeli ‘brutality’ in Gaza to Nazi murder of Jews

'high-rate of' should be 'quickly'
'if I speak wrong' should be 'if I make mistakes '
Regarding the OP, Erdogan is a thug, about as smart as Trump, and it's no surprise he's validated Godwin's law again.
Well, Erdogan wasn't alive for that one.
It is his part of the Turkey history...
He should learn it...

That's very well and good. But what does this have to do with this topic?
My topic was about if you think Israel behave to the Palestinian as the Nazis behave to the jews?

Well your topic was about Erdogan saying the Israelis are like the Nazis.

Now, talking about stuff that isn't the Nazis, that happened way before anyone in power was a live, seems totally pointless
I am asking what you think about what he say

And I've written what I think. A guy like Erdogan saying things about the Israelis that he himself would do, and has done, is hypocritical.

He should learn it...

My topic was about if you think Israel behave to the Palestinian as the Nazis behave to the jews?
Well considering the Zionists collaborated with the Nazis,they of course use the same modus-operandi,they used it on NON-ZIONIST JEWS and sent millions to the GAS CHAMBERS.....of course the would try it on the Palestinians,the FILTHY ZIONIST TERRORISTS...these non-Jewish Converts to Judaism...That is why the Ultra Jews Detest them
You even watch what are you writing? "Zionists collaborated with the Nazis"?? I think I don't even need to respond this conspiracy...

Actually there's some truth in this.

However the issue has been taken out of all context.

The Jews wanted to get German Jews out of Germany, so they went over to Germany and they made a deal with the Nazis. It happened.

When Zionists made deal with the Nazis - Features - Jerusalem Post

Zionism and the Third Reich

The problem is this poster is saying that because Jews worked with the Nazis, they were somehow becoming Nazis themselves. I disagree totally. They did what they had to do in order to save lives and save their religion.

If you have to eat another human being or face death, that does not make you the same as a willful cannibal.
Was it a deal like every deal you headed about this soldier?
Gilad Shalit - Wikipedia

Hamas make a deal with Israel, we will free more than 1000 terrorists and they will free Gilad Shalit back to Israel.
Its make Israel collaborated with Hamas? Or Hamas collaborated with Israel? we do not help one to another. every deal can be called collaborated?

Regarding the OP, Erdogan is a thug, about as smart as Trump, and it's no surprise he's validated Godwin's law again.
He should learn it...

Well your topic was about Erdogan saying the Israelis are like the Nazis.

Now, talking about stuff that isn't the Nazis, that happened way before anyone in power was a live, seems totally pointless
I am asking what you think about what he say

Consider the filthy source. In other posts he even claimed the Israelis have secret ovens they put Palestinians in and swears he had friends who have been at massacres of Palestinian Children and saw their blood being drained during Passover

Of course not, Israel has slaughtered a tiny fraction of Hitler's tally.
But Israel has occupied Palestine for near on half a century, and have degraded the lives of the Palestinians to a truly appalling degree. Little wonder they retaliate.

The areas you call “ Palestine” were parts of Jordan and Egypt who initiated the 67 War.

But Israel has occupied Palestine for near on half a century, and have degraded the lives of the Palestinians to a truly appalling degree. Little wonder they retaliate.

The areas you call “ Palestine” were parts of Jordan and Egypt who initiated the 67 War.
No they weren't. They were occupied territories.

No they weren't. They were occupied territories.

Occupied by Arabs-Moslems.

Well considering the Zionists collaborated with the Nazis,they of course use the same modus-operandi,they used it on NON-ZIONIST JEWS and sent millions to the GAS CHAMBERS.....of course the would try it on the Palestinians,the FILTHY ZIONIST TERRORISTS...these non-Jewish Converts to Judaism...That is why the Ultra Jews Detest them
You even watch what are you writing? "Zionists collaborated with the Nazis"?? I think I don't even need to respond this conspiracy...

The Jews wanted to get German Jews out of Germany, so they went over to Germany and they made a deal with the Nazis. It happened.

The problem is this poster is saying that because Jews worked with the Nazis, they were somehow becoming Nazis themselves. I disagree totally. They did what they had to do in order to save lives and save their religion.

If you have to eat another human being or face death, that does not make you the same as a willful cannibal.
Was it a deal like every deal you headed about this soldier?
Gilad Shalit - Wikipedia

Hamas make a deal with Israel, we will free more than 1000 terrorists and they will free Gilad Shalit back to Israel.
Its make Israel collaborated with Hamas? Or Hamas collaborated with Israel? we do not help one to another. every deal can be called collaborated?

Deals are often done between enemies. It's not collaboration at all.

Erdogan is a dolt. The Nazis and the Muslim conspired with each other during WWll

A dolt? No, he's not a dolt. He knows what evoking the memory of the Nazis does. He knows the words he's saying will hurt Jews, he knows that others will support hims.

It's politics.

No, they were considered by all occupied territory. And, the 67 war was initiated by Israel. Straight from the horses mouth, the CIA:

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.)
CIA Analysis of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War — Central Intelligence Agency

Anything he doesn't like is nazi. From the same muslims that call a 17 year old girl fighting off a rapist a kkk racist.

Turkish Muslims committed genocidal crimes against humanity.
They murdered 1.5 million Armenian Christians in 1915.
Israel has good reason to defend themselves from fanatical Islamist.

1915 genocide armenian girls cricifixion.jpg

He should learn it...

Sad thing WAS...IT WAS FACT

He should learn it...

Fridge,that is what the Zionist purport but the TRUTH IS FAR DIFFERENT...st

I disagree.

I disagree.

Put your glasses on.....later the Zionist Head of the Zionist in Palestine said when Hungarian Jews pleaded with them to get them to safety....said "ONE COW IN PALESTINE,IS WORTH ALL THE JEWS IN EUROPE"....this comment merely ratifies the attitude of the Zionist Movement...they collaborated from 1934 with the Nazis until their demise but the Zionist sent Millions to their DEATHS in the GAS-CHARNELS......today they try to portray themselves as the underdog....They are not but Wolves in Sheep's clothing and Guys like you believe them,as disturbing as that is...........They are a Political Organization since the 1880's and are today.

Trog think what the Turks did to the Armenians is SHOCKING...well I remind you the ZIONIST TERRORIST WERE FAR,FAR worse AND STILL ARE TODAY...They must be one if not the most SICKENING Societies in the world

Last edited:

Forum List

Back