Erdogan likens Israeli ‘brutality’ in Gaza to Nazi murder of Jews

Well considering the Zionists collaborated with the Nazis,they of course use the same modus-operandi,they used it on NON-ZIONIST JEWS and sent millions to the GAS CHAMBERS.....of course the would try it on the Palestinians,the FILTHY ZIONIST TERRORISTS...these non-Jewish Converts to Judaism...That is why the Ultra Jews Detest them
You even watch what are you writing? "Zionists collaborated with the Nazis"?? I think I don't even need to respond this conspiracy...

Actually there's some truth in this.

However the issue has been taken out of all context.

The Jews wanted to get German Jews out of Germany, so they went over to Germany and they made a deal with the Nazis. It happened.

When Zionists made deal with the Nazis - Features - Jerusalem Post

Zionism and the Third Reich

The problem is this poster is saying that because Jews worked with the Nazis, they were somehow becoming Nazis themselves. I disagree totally. They did what they had to do in order to save lives and save their religion.

If you have to eat another human being or face death, that does not make you the same as a willful cannibal.
Fridge,that is what the Zionist purport but the TRUTH IS FAR DIFFERENT...st

I disagree.

All I see is a link. I don't see your argument.

Well considering the Zionists collaborated with the Nazis,they of course use the same modus-operandi,they used it on NON-ZIONIST JEWS and sent millions to the GAS CHAMBERS.....of course the would try it on the Palestinians,the FILTHY ZIONIST TERRORISTS...these non-Jewish Converts to Judaism...That is why the Ultra Jews Detest them
You even watch what are you writing? "Zionists collaborated with the Nazis"?? I think I don't even need to respond this conspiracy...

The Jews wanted to get German Jews out of Germany, so they went over to Germany and they made a deal with the Nazis. It happened.

The problem is this poster is saying that because Jews worked with the Nazis, they were somehow becoming Nazis themselves. I disagree totally. They did what they had to do in order to save lives and save their religion.

If you have to eat another human being or face death, that does not make you the same as a willful cannibal.

I disagree.

The Institute for Historical Review (IHR), founded in 1978, is an American organization best known for publishing articles and books promoting Holocaust denial, a practice which attracted notoriety to the IHR.[2][3][4][5][6] It is considered by many scholars to be central to the international Holocaust denial movement.[2][7][8] IHR is widely regarded as antisemitic and as having links to neo-Nazi organizations. The Institute published the Journal of Historical Review until 2002, but now disseminates its materials through its website and via email. The Institute is affiliated with the Legion for the Survival of Freedom and Noontide Press.[9]

The garbage You read and don't even blush posting...
I'm sure that kangaroo has more brains than You oh noble flying donkey.

Last edited:

I disagree.

FRIDGE,YOU ARE pro-Zionist terrorist THEN...ENJOY YOUR DEBASED HISTORY

Turkish Muslims committed genocidal crimes against humanity.
They murdered 1.5 million Armenian Christians in 1915.
Israel has good reason to defend themselves from fanatical Islamist.

View attachment 194667

And after serving in the Ottoman army, during the Armenian genocide,
the infamous Palestinian Mufti went on to incite for anti-Jewish Pogroms in Iraq and Germany.

But if we're into comparisons:

Erdogan-Hitler-01.jpg

Last edited:

I disagree.

The Institute for Historical Review (IHR), founded in 1978, is an American organization best known for publishing articles and books promoting Holocaust denial, a practice which attracted notoriety to the IHR.[2][3][4][5][6] It is considered by many scholars to be central to the international Holocaust denial movement.[2][7][8] IHR is widely regarded as antisemitic and as having links to neo-Nazi organizations. The Institute published the Journal of Historical Review until 2002, but now disseminates its materials through its website and via email. The Institute is affiliated with the Legion for the Survival of Freedom and Noontide Press.[9]

WHAT YOU DISLIKE IS THE TRUTH AND FACTS,I see by your post you are making out I DON'T BELIEVE IN THE HOLOCAUST,you Curr OR I AM ANTI-SEMITIC.....You fool I am neither....My grandfather was one of the first people to enter the Concentration Camp at Dachau,AND OTHERS.......so stop riding your Donkey AND Talking such Kanga Shit .....please

I disagree.

Oh wow. All of a sudden I'm a pro-Zionist terrorist, and why? Because you can't be bothered to make your own argument and simply post an webpage.

Right.....

View attachment 194667

the infamous Palestinian Mufti went on to incite for anti-Jewish Pogroms in Iraq and Germany.

Erdogan-Hitler-01.jpg
Yet after WW1..Attaturk was and is regarded as one of the Greatest men of the 20th Century

I disagree.

Oh wow. All of a sudden I'm a pro-Zionist terrorist, and why? Because you can't be bothered to make your own argument and simply post an webpage.

Right.....
NOPE because your prose was straight out of the Zionist Terrorist Mantra.....THAT IS WHY YOU ARE STAINED WITH THE BLOOD OF NON_ZIONIST JEWS AND PALESTINIANS>>>>>WHY HAVE YOU TRIED TO EXTERMINATE THE ONLY SEMITIC PEOPLE ON THIS EARTH ?????THE Palestinians and the Real Jews....you have a big mouth,give us your answer

I disagree.

Right.....
Not all of a SUDDEN,You have been like this for years...DON'T PLAY GAMES WITH YOUR BETTERS.....I CAN SEE THROUGH YOU...you know nothing because you are either LAZY OR CRIMINAL IN THOUGHT

I disagree.

WHAT YOU DISLIKE IS THE TRUTH AND FACTS,I see by your post you are making out I DON'T BELIEVE IN THE HOLOCAUST,you Curr OR I AM ANTI-SEMITIC.....You fool I am neither....My grandfather was one of the first people to enter the Concentration Camp at Dachau,AND OTHERS.......so stop riding your Donkey AND Talking such Kanga Shit .....please

We all know You traveled to the moon and back on a flying donkey...

Do You even understand the difference between You Jihadi gatherings and talking to people with basic education?
I'd say You're too dumb for even an antisemite.
We must invent a new word for You oh noble jackass.

My topic was about if you think Israel behave to the Palestinian as the Nazis behave to the jews?

I disagree.
By the way...1933 was a long before the Nazis did they genocide...
Even the Olympic games still plaid at 1936....

View attachment 194667

Erdogan-Hitler-01.jpg
Yet after WW1..Attaturk was and is regarded as one of the Greatest men of the 20th Century

Attaturk was regarded as the greatest man of 20th century.
Hitler got the cover in TIMES as the greatest man of the year 1939.
Obama received a Nobel for Peace...

Today liberals who want to look 'hip' call Jihadis -"freedom fighters".

What-if-I-jmwgxu.jpg

Last edited:

Right.....
NOPE because your prose was straight out of the Zionist Terrorist Mantra.....THAT IS WHY YOU ARE STAINED WITH THE BLOOD OF NON_ZIONIST JEWS AND PALESTINIANS>>>>>WHY HAVE YOU TRIED TO EXTERMINATE THE ONLY SEMITIC PEOPLE ON THIS EARTH ?????THE Palestinians and the Real Jews....you have a big mouth,give us your answer

You have no idea, and I can't be bothered to even tell you why you're so wrong. You bore me.

My topic was about if you think Israel behave to the Palestinian as the Nazis behave to the jews?
Of course not, Israel has slaughtered a tiny fraction of Hitler's tally.
But Israel has occupied Palestine for near on half a century, and have degraded the lives of the Palestinians to a truly appalling degree. Little wonder they retaliate.
"Tiny fraction" is an understatement of the year. Hitler's policies didn't result in a massive growth in poulation or one of the highest obesity rates in the world. It doesn't get dumber....

Right.....

You have no idea, and I can't be bothered to even tell you why you're so wrong. You bore me.
You are an Ignoramous and a LOSER as usual,go to the naughty corner BOY

Right.....

And you're on my ignore list. Enjoy it.

Right.....

And you're on my ignore list. Enjoy it.
Great News,Many Thanks...steve

Erdogan is a dolt. The Nazis and the Muslim conspired with each other during WWll

Muslims didn't round up Jews, neither did Poles.
Despite all the shrieking towards Poles, and Muslims about the Holocaust from (Zionists)

It was Jewish Ghetto Police (Jewish Nazi collaborators) and also Nazi Germans who rounded up Jews for the Camps.

Someone really thinks that Israel is doing to the Palestinians what the Nazis did to the jews?
And if so, how do you explain this soo quickly growing population?

World Development Indicators - Google Public Data Explorer

In another thread of mine, yes not only is it Zionists who most closely resemble Nazis.

But, they the (Zionists) have already killed about 4 million Muslims since 1990.

Just 2 more million to go, and the Zionists will have killed as many Muslims as the Holocaust did Jews.

4 million Muslims killed by U.S.A since 1990?

Someone really thinks that Israel is doing to the Palestinians what the Nazis did to the jews?
And if so, how do you explain this soo quickly growing population?

World Development Indicators - Google Public Data Explorer

In another thread of mine, yes not only is it Zionists who most closely resemble Nazis.

But, they the (Zionists) have already killed about 4 million Muslims since 1990.

Just 2 more million to go, and the Zionists will have killed as many Muslims as the Holocaust did Jews.

4 million Muslims killed by U.S.A since 1990?

You are just lie...

Forum List

Back