Equal Protection? Why isn't the AG suing the other 32 states?

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Another liberal dipstick uses Media Matters and some liberal Ohio site as their "main unimpeachable source." :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Does the National Guard lie, you liar?

Does the Navy Times?

Does the 14 OTHER MILITARY ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE JOINED THE LAW SUIT LIE????????????

Do all these sources lie?

Obama lawsuit vs. Ohio quickly becomes focus of POTUS campaign pitch | Dispatch Politics

Military groups oppose Obama campaign lawsuit - Navy News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Navy Times

Obama Campaign Sues to Restrict Military Voting

Obama Campaign Sues in Bid to Suppress Military Vote

Do all these military organizations joining the law suit lie?

The groups are:
  • National Guard Association of the United States,
  • Association of the United States Army,
  • Association of the United States Navy,
  • Marine Corps League,
  • Military Officers Association of America,
  • Reserve Officers Association,
  • National Association for Uniformed Services,
  • Non Commissioned Officers Association of the USA,
  • Army Reserve Association,
  • Fleet Reserve Association,
  • Special Forces Association,
  • U.S. Army Ranger Association Inc.,
  • AMVETS,
  • National Defense Committee,
  • Military Order of the World Wars.
OH: Military groups seek to join Obama v. Husted voting lawsuit « Watchdog News

No, we should just trust media matter, against those organizations that represent the men and women that FIGHT AND DIE FOR US EVERY DAY?????????????

You just got your ass kicked AGAIN libs.

I ran away?

No, YOU'll be running away WITH YOUR MEDIA LYING MATTERS TAIL TUCKED BETWEEN YOUR LEGS!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
YOU LYING OBAMA LIBS ARE FUCKING WITH MY STATE!

I am going to kick your lying liberal asses on this to election day or the judge dismisses the law suit.

You are going to be VERY sorry Obama EVER THOUGHT TO PULL THIS!

I am NOT going to let this go!

Logic? What's that?

They can't be geunuine about who they are. Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate=Playbook.

And disenrfranchise the military vote, while bold faced telling us this is about equal protection.

So trying to either have the military get the same voting time-frame as civilians or civilians the same voting time-frame as military is "disenfranchizing the military"?

If all military were in the state as voters are, I would say no.

BUT YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT'S NOT THE CASE.

Some are in Iraq, or Afghanistan, or Germany or Japan, or stationed on a carrier.

And you think it's unreasonable they get THREE FREAKING EXTRA DAYS????????????

You libs are so full of it!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am going to kick your lying liberal asses on this to election day or the judge dismisses the law suit.

You're so cute when you're mad :)

And disenrfranchise the military vote, while bold faced telling us this is about equal protection.

So trying to either have the military get the same voting time-frame as civilians or civilians the same voting time-frame as military is "disenfranchizing the military"?

Some are in Iraq, or Afghanistan, or Germany or Japan, or stationed on a carrier.

Erik The DORK has never been in the military. He doesn't understand, nor do I belive he cares. As long as his side wins fraudulently...by any means...

Cute?​
Foaming+At+The+Mouth.jpg

Erik The DORK has never been in the military. He doesn't understand, nor do I belive he cares. As long as his side wins fraudulently...by any means...

I mean for crying out loud! EQUALITY???????????? REALLY?????????

As IF, it's equal for someone in Afghanistan to get the same number of days to vote as someone who just lives a mile away (like I do) from where I vote, as compared to the THOUSANDS OF MILES SOMEONE IN THE MILITARY MIGHT BE FROM WHERE HE VOTES?

And libs think they can tell us with a straight face this is about equality?

What the hell is EQUAL about that!

I mean this is just overt in your face military vote disenfranchisement and liberals think they can win this argument with the public.

They must think we are really stupid or we just don't care.

AND LET ME TELL YOU, NEITHER IS TRUE ABOUT ME. I can see what Obama is pulling and I DO CARE!

Cute?

I kicked your ass too.

You're going to hate me by the time this law suit is resolved. You think I'm going to let people forget about it, as YOU hope?

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama has pissed off the wrong conservative.

I will NEVER let this go!

As IF, it's equal for someone in Afghanistan to get the same number of days to vote as someone who just lives a mile away (like I do) from where I vote, as compared to the THOUSANDS OF MILES SOMEONE IN THE MILITARY MIGHT BE FROM WHERE HE VOTES?

I mean this is just overt in your face military vote disenfranchisement and liberals think they can win this argument with the public.

AND LET ME TELL YOU, NEITHER IS TRUE ABOUT ME. I can see what Obama is pulling and I DO CARE!

They're LIARS. Plain and simple.

I frankly surprised the military only gets THREE EXTRA DAYS.

I would make it as least a week!

And Obama sues over three days! It's outrageous!

"dupes fooled into giving up their lives to protect liberty when they won't."

Is Cheney grouped with 'libs' now? Romney, too, I suppose, by this definition? Even 'W', who could have been flying wing for McCain.

Considering I've been overseas numerous times during voting contests?

We were warned to educate ourselves and to vote where appropriate and as law allowed...early.

But as much as you wingnuts want to shout that it is, it's not trying to disenfranchise the military.

But I can see why you guys, including the Romney camp, feel the need to say this.

:D

But as much as you wingnuts want to shout that it is, it's not trying to disenfranchise the military.

But I can see why you guys, including the Romney camp, feel the need to say this.

:D

So You're ADMITTING Obama is WRONG?

Forum List

Back