Equal Protection? Why isn't the AG suing the other 32 states?

"YOU need to go back and recalculate."

Understanding English can be a challenge. You may be able to surmount it with effort.
Reagan won 50.1% of the votes. 52.6% of eligible voters voted.
OK, that would be about 26%.

Try 50.7 for Reagan...41 Carter. Anderson 6.6.

800px-ElectoralCollege1980_svg.png

:eusa_hand:

Btw, Sammy, you might wanna talk to these guys...

They don't seem to be on the same page. :eusa_angel:

AND?

You are still avoiding the question how it is EQUAL for someone not to have three extra days when he lives thousands of miles from Ohio, as opposed to someone living a few miles (or even less than two miles in my case) from their polling place.

And all you are doing is bringing up ONE OPINION against the 15 military organizations joining the AG of the State of Ohio.

That wasn't what you were shouting about, though, was it. You wanted to call this "disenfranchising the military" when it's really just about making sure everyone - not just one sector - gets the same amount of time to vote.

As for that ONE OPINION, I just thought I'd point out how even some of your fellow wingnuts don't agree with you. You DID notice the source of the link, right?

Excuse me. "I'm" not saying it.

FIFTEEN MILITARY ORGANIZATIONS AND THE AG OF THE STATE OF OHIO IS SAYING IT'S DISENGRANCHISEMENT!

And all you have is your opinion against that!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

AND?

You are still avoiding the question how it is EQUAL for someone not to have three extra days when he lives thousands of miles from Ohio, as opposed to someone living a few miles (or even less than two miles in my case) from their polling place.

And all you are doing is bringing up ONE OPINION against the 15 military organizations joining the AG of the State of Ohio.

That wasn't what you were shouting about, though, was it. You wanted to call this "disenfranchising the military" when it's really just about making sure everyone - not just one sector - gets the same amount of time to vote.

As for that ONE OPINION, I just thought I'd point out how even some of your fellow wingnuts don't agree with you. You DID notice the source of the link, right?

FIFTEEN MILITARY ORGANIZATIONS AND THE AG OF THE STATE OF OHIO IS SAYING IT'S DISENGRANCHISEMENT!

They can be wrong, too, and they are.

"YOU need to go back and recalculate."

Understanding English can be a challenge. You may be able to surmount it with effort.
Reagan won 50.1% of the votes. 52.6% of eligible voters voted.
OK, that would be about 26%.

In 1980, Ronald Reagan won a landslide victory of 44 US States and 489 electoral votes to defeat Jimmy Carter, who was then viewed as the weakest and possibly the worst US President in the 20th Century. In 1984, Ronald Reagan won 49 US States and 525 electoral votes to usher in his second term as President.

Keep bullshitting dude!​

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They can be wrong, too, and they are.

BWAHAHAHAHAA!

And they are wrong because YOU SAY SO!

Keep that one up dude!

I need the laughs!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Libs have told us this law suit against Ohio military votes is about "equal protection" for all voters!

Military groups oppose Obama campaign lawsuit - Navy News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Navy Times

They why isn't the AG suing the OTHER 32 STATES THAT HAVE THE SAME LAW IF THIS IS ABOUT "EQUAL PROTECTION?"

I'm still waiting for an answer. Why can't a lib give me that answer?

It's not uncommon for the Fed to Take action against 1 of Several States with Similar laws, and then use the Out Come of that Case to help With the others.

Libs have told us this law suit against Ohio military votes is about "equal protection" for all voters!

Military groups oppose Obama campaign lawsuit - Navy News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Navy Times

They why isn't the AG suing the OTHER 32 STATES THAT HAVE THE SAME LAW IF THIS IS ABOUT "EQUAL PROTECTION?"

I'm still waiting for an answer. Why can't a lib give me that answer?

It's not uncommon for the Fed to Take action against 1 of Several States with Similar laws, and then use the Out Come of that Case to help With the others.

Less than 100 days before an election????? As opposed to just suing Ohio because Obama needs to suppress military vote to win Ohio?

Which do you think is more likely?

26% of the eligible voters voiced a preference for him and that is considered impressive.

Hitler got that much.

Ronnie worshipers!

26% of the eligible voters voiced a preference for him and that is considered impressive.

Ronnie worshipers!

Yeah, your say so, compared to the evidence and the vote map.

You lost dude. Get over it!

I bet you aren't even old enough to have voted in that election (Psst! I WAS and DID vote!)

The figures aren't wrong. The figurers are wrong.
Reagan was a disaster, and embarrassment and, worst, a traitor. The only incredible thing is that 'W' makes him look good.

Early voting in Ohio is out of control. Last year I went to the Board of Elections to pick up a request for absentee ballot for my wife. This must have been 3 weeks or so ahead of the elections. There were at least 10 people there filling out their ballots.....

Really? you need to drive to the board of elections 3 weeks early to vote instead of driving a block or 2 on election day? Doesn't make much sense to me.

Why not? Maybe they'll be on vacation. Maybe they have to work out of town that day. Maybe they just don't want to deal with the fucking lines on Election Day. In 2008 we had lines out the door on Saturday early voting days.

But that soldier in Afghanistan or even California..... Yeah they should have their ballots weeks ahead of time. Lord knows when they get a chance to fill them out and get them mailed back....

The Move Act requires that ballots are mailed to UOCAVA voters at least 45 days before the Election. In California, we mail them out 60 days before the election.

This injunction in Ohio has NOTHING to do with any of that.

The figures aren't wrong. The figurers are wrong.
Reagan was a disaster, and embarrassment and, worst, a traitor. The only incredible thing is that 'W' makes him look good.

Yeah yeah yeah yeah, and he ate puppies for snacks instead of jellybeans.

Rant on moron!

Early voting in Ohio is out of control. Last year I went to the Board of Elections to pick up a request for absentee ballot for my wife. This must have been 3 weeks or so ahead of the elections. There were at least 10 people there filling out their ballots.....

Really? you need to drive to the board of elections 3 weeks early to vote instead of driving a block or 2 on election day? Doesn't make much sense to me.

Why not? Maybe they'll be on vacation. Maybe they have to work out of town that day. Maybe they just don't want to deal with the fucking lines on Election Day. In 2008 we had lines out the door on Saturday early voting days.

But that soldier in Afghanistan or even California..... Yeah they should have their ballots weeks ahead of time. Lord knows when they get a chance to fill them out and get them mailed back....

The Move Act requires that ballots are mailed to UOCAVA voters at least 45 days before the Election. In California, we mail them out 60 days before the election.

This injunction in Ohio has NOTHING to do with any of that.

Look, I voted absentee in 1980. I had no problems doing that.

But the idea that it's EQUAL with the military is just LUDICROUS.

I don't care where you are in the country, you still have a better chance of getting your vote in than someone stationed overseas, especially in some rat hole in Afghanistan.

If Obama wants this about equality then DRAFT every person who wants to vote early so they have to vote just like those men and women who DIE FOR US EVERY DAY, and then it's all equal.

Until then it's ALL BULLSHIT! Obama is targeting Ohio, because he needs Ohio to win, and JUST LIKE IN 2000, Obama like Al Gore knows he can't win, if all the military vote is counted.

Remember when they kept throwing away military votes, because they claimed they were posted dated too late, and the Secretary of State for Florida said that was ludicrous?

They did it to help Al Gore. You know it, I know it.

So Cut the crap. Democrats are fooling NO ONE!

Forum List

Back