Epstein's a marked man, too many powerful men (including Clinton) will go down if he testifies...

Epstein's a dead man walking. The Leftists feeling threatened by what he can say and prove places him in dire straits. I don't think Epstein will make it to trail.
And now he's dead, just a day after Richardson and Mitchell were named.

Democrats are just plain evil.
Tramp was named too. And Tramp is in power, not the Clintons.
And of course you are simply lying.
Nope, that would be you.
Tramp after years of denying ever being on Epstein's plane, it was revealed by the newly released flight logs that Tramp was in fact on Epstein's plane.
Once. From Florida to New York.

Epstein's a dead man walking. The Leftists feeling threatened by what he can say and prove places him in dire straits. I don't think Epstein will make it to trail.

Only in the twisted minds of democrats was Trump named.
Just released court documents showed Tramp was a flier on Epstein's plane.

Nope, that would be you.
Tramp after years of denying ever being on Epstein's plane, it was revealed by the newly released flight logs that Tramp was in fact on Epstein's plane.
Doesn't matter, his lying about it shows guilt.

Nope, that would be you.
There you go lying again.

You are a lying piece of shit.

Does anyone really think he would make it to trial? Arcaniside has taken a lot of lives.

Leftists? Epstein had friends from all political persuasions. The two people that should be concerned are Bill Clinton and Trump.

It seems tat my prediction was spot on. Oddly, Epstein was able to beat the cameras placed in his cell. More than likely they were made in China and malfunctioned. The DoJ has ordered the FBI to investigate the "apparent" suicide. There's a lot to answer for here, especially when it took place in a Blue Democrat city in a facility managed by a Democrat Governor and Democrat Mayor.

Odd that it was after they were named....not before.

Nope, that would be you.
Doesn't matter, his lying about it shows guilt.
Quote the lie and prove it is a lie, bitch boy.

Oh? fat donnie's not in power?

is a coincidence. He felt guilty.

He didn’t stand to get much of a “deal” for testifying stateside.

Any sort of “plea bargain” offered by a district attorney or prosecutor is actually a form of witness intimidation, or at a minimum, tampering with a witness.

While defendants do have the right to remain silent, and not to incriminate themselves, they may testify on their own behalf in court, in which case they are witnesses, not to be discouraged from raising an actual defense to the criminal accusations against them, or encouraged or induced to plead guilty or refrain from testifying.

The defendant must be free of cruel and unusual punishment and the subtle but forcible subornation of perjury that goes along with that in order to have a fair trial.

Odd that it was after they were named....not before.

Comment:
Trying to start a conspiracy theory? Seems I posted their names in connection with Epstein earlier this week. Lee Harvey Oswald stopped by the cell and gave Jeff Epstein the rope to hang himself.

is a coincidence. He felt guilty.

He didn’t stand to get much of a “deal” for testifying stateside.

Any sort of “plea bargain” offered by a district attorney or prosecutor is actually a form of witness intimidation, or at a minimum, tampering with a witness.

While defendants do have the right to remain silent, and not to incriminate themselves, they may testify on their own behalf in court, in which case they are witnesses, not to be discouraged from raising an actual defense to the criminal accusations against them, or encouraged or induced to plead guilty or refrain from testifying.

The defendant must be free of cruel and unusual punishment and the subtle but forcible subornation of perjury that goes along with that in order to have a fair trial.
So your theory is that a person who commits suicide is a rational gambler.

?

Why is this in conspiracy theories when Epstein himself said he was affraid he'd be dead if released? Why did his own admission that matches the OP post go to conspiracy while Russia Collusion stayed in the Politics section for 2 plus years? *L*

Forum List

Back