Epstein's a marked man, too many powerful men (including Clinton) will go down if he testifies...

So your theory is that a person who commits suicide is a rational gambler.

?

There’s a mental health industry hard at work with a whole horde of court psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, and therapists offering their “services” to defendants in prison with a wink-wink to the stateside attorneys and jail wardens and without the presence of a bona fide defense attorney.

There are too many drugs and too many ways to make murder look like suicide in jail. That vicious Democrat money-for-sex crowd clearly did not want Epstein’s testimony in court.

So your theory is that a person who commits suicide is a rational gambler.

?

There’s a mental health industry hard at work with a whole horde of court psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, and therapists offering their “services” to defendants in prison with a wink-wink to the stateside attorneys and jail wardens and without the presence of a bona fide defense attorney.

There are too many drugs and too many ways to make murder look like suicide in jail. That vicious Democrat money-for-sex crowd clearly did not want Epstein’s testimony in court.

So your answer is yes...people who commit suicide are rational actors.

Epstein's a dead man walking. The Leftists feeling threatened by what he can say and prove places him in dire straits. I don't think Epstein will make it to trail.
And now he's dead, just a day after Richardson and Mitchell were named.

Democrats are just plain evil.
Tramp was named too. And Tramp is in power, not the Clintons.

Richardson and Mitchell were named.
Not just named, implicated by the child sex trafficking victim. She said she was forced to have sex with them.

She said that she knew Trump but he did not have sex with her or the other victims. She knew him because she worked at Mar-a-Lago.

Last edited:
Epstein's a dead man walking. The Leftists feeling threatened by what he can say and prove places him in dire straits. I don't think Epstein will make it to trail.

Not just named, implicated by the child sex trafficking victim. She said she was forced to have sex with them.

She said that she knew Trump but he did not have sex with her or the other victims. She knew him because she worked at Mar-a-Lago.

Also prince andrew?

I don't think he long arms of the Clinton's could have had anything to do with this. They have no power any longer. I may be mistaken, but I thought I scanned by a headline earlier where it stated other prisoners beat the hell out of the guy.

It's one thing to go to prison for molesting children, and another going in for molesting children and being totally defenseless against other inmates.
Agreed, Child molesters don’t last very long in prison

People who face cruel & unusual punishments have to weigh life & death rationally.

But drugs are involved.

Food and drink are adulterated.

All of that complicates rational thinking to some extent, but it does not change the basic fact that death is preferable to living in dishonor.

But of the afterlife or eternity it is said that mortal eye hath not seen, nor mortal ear ever heard, nor mortal tongue related, nor has it entered into the mind of mortal man what God has prepared.

Mortal rational thought cannot comprehend or weigh eternity, because the mortal man has not put on immortality, or put off corruption to take on incorruption.

People who face cruel & unusual punishments have to weigh life & death rationally.

But drugs are involved.

Food and drink are adulterated.

All of that complicates rational thinking to some extent, but it does not change the basic fact that death is preferable to living in dishonor.

But of the afterlife or eternity it is said that mortal eye hath not seen, nor mortal ear ever heard, nor mortal tongue related, nor has it entered into the mind of mortal man what God has prepared.

Mortal rational thought cannot comprehend or weigh eternity, because the mortal man has not put on immortality, or put off corruption to take on incorruption.

Epstein in was an opioid addict?

You must have secret information.

Also prince andrew?
We knew that years ago.

Epstein was murdered, just as I predicted.

Why was this thread dumped into "Conspiracy Theory"?

It seems that some members of USMB don't want people to know about Epstein.

Someone mentioned that he may have bought his way out, suspected of being from Israel’s Mossad and he was always collecting blackmail material? Either way I doubt he committed suicide...

You must have secret information.
IMG_20190810_113633.jpg

Forum List

Back