Epstein Was a Mossad Agent Used to Blackmail American Politicians

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Here we go. Another piece about the evil Jews doing their best to get the better of duplicitous American politicians. Lure them into having sex with 14-year-olds to get the goods on them so they could be blackmailed.

No wonder Epstein died so mysteriously.

Ari Ben-Menashe, a former Israeli spy and alleged “handler” of Robert Maxwell, told the authors of a new book, Epstein: Dead Men Tell No Tales, that Epstein ran a “complex intelligence operation” at the behest of Mossad.

Believing that Epstein planned to marry his daughter, Maxwell introduced him and Ghislaine Maxwell to Ben-Menashe’s Mossad circle.

Maxwell sort of started liking him, and my theory is that Maxwell felt that this guy is going for his daughter,” Ben-Menashe said. “He felt that he could bless him with some work and help him out in like a paternal [way].”

Israeli intelligence bosses gave the green light and Epstein then became a Mossad asset.

They were agents of the Israeli Intelligence Services,” said Ben-Menashe.

And, we know we will never get a response from Mossad or the Israeli government. And, if this is true, why didn’t our CIA know about it?

This article also claims Weinstein has used the Mossad. I wonder how much longer he’ll be along.

More @ Epstein Was a Mossad Agent Used to Blackmail American Politicians, Says Former Israeli Spy

:wtf:

LMAO.

This proves that he was part of a Pedophile ring headed up by The Clintons, Podesta and people like Adam Schiff, and Chuck Schummer and Jerry Nadler all participated in.

The Mossad would Assassinate a Pedophile like Epstein. They’d want nothing to do with that.

When you loons try to spin this crap, I know you feel threatened by the truth coming out.

Who’s next on your kill list? Epstein’s Madame, Maxwell? Are you gonna Vince Foster her?

He was a Mos agent.
Like it not, he was.

Not only American politicians were blackmailed....but from all over the world. And not only politicians, but very important and influential people worldwide were blackmailed. Clinton was all for it of course and she was in on the info.

It is what it is, my friends. Pretty disgusting? Yes it is.

I don't believe this at all.

Put it this way, if you believe this, you better believe some foreign governments were getting the intel shared to them and Israel was just the vessel that would willingly share it on their behalf and thus avoid any high profile, messy warrant process.

Israel is not so stupid as to spy on such high profile Americans without getting approval. They worry about protecting their interests, not trying to get dirt on people they KNOW U.S intel would be watching if they were hanging out with Epstein,

So, if you follow this line of conspiracy (I don't), it wouldn't be Israel. I will say, any government would collect such details and put them in the can for any future emergency or a way to give them an offer they can't refuse when they need their influence.

In the end, he was just a creep who was probably getting dirt on people to protect himself. You have to be one really stupid SOB to try that against some of the most powerful people on the planet. There isn't an "insurance plan" when you're collecting dirt on the most powerful, even if they are scumbags and creeps.

People are entitled ^^^

to believe

or not believe

whatever they want

but the truth stands all the same.

People are entitled ^^^

to believe

or not believe

whatever they want

but the truth stands all the same.

Well if you believe this, and Israel is this stupid and clumsy, they should hang up their intel cleats. To try that against the MOST powerful Americans and Brits? How stupid would one be?

Israel are known as being aggressive, and even sloppy, but they aren't stupid. There are ways to gain influence in more subtle means, blackmail and supporting their creepy activities? That's not something you do with this many heavy hitters. Maybe the odd multi millionaire, but not Americans at the highest level

If this guy were doing this on behalf of the Mossad, the CIA would find out, and this guy would have disappeared long ago, one way or another. They would have told Israel to F off, or, he would be living a life constantly looking over his shoulder. This is not the kind of thing ANY intel agency would accept, let alone the CIA.

I didn't even follow these stories and I heard allegations against this creep years ago. It might have even had been Hannity or one of those shows. It's not as if it wasn't known. Even Trump said years ago that this guy liked them a little too young. If he suspected, you know many suspected.

They probably figured, he was doing his BS outside their jurisdiction, so it was difficult to pursue charges and evidence. They couldn't just accuse such big players, including a Royal Family member.

Last edited:
IMO

He was Mos... and he also worked for the CIA....he was in the business of blackmailing. Hello Deep State! Hi there!:hhello:

He had cameras even inside the toilettes ..in all his mansions around the world and Islands etc...where does a human being get all that money??

He was backed and paid by countries and by big people out there lol

He was scum....but then many corrupt politicians are scum too...

GOD!!! how I want the swamp to be drained NOW

how much longer will we have to wait???

Screen-Shot-2019-12-01-at-5.35.30-PM.png

here we go.... :thup:

Steve R. Pieczenik is an American writer, former United States Department of State official, psychiatrist, and publisher who worked for the CIA.

OPUS 167 Mossad Epstein Connection

Here we go. Another piece about the evil Jews doing their best to get the better of duplicitous American politicians. Lure them into having sex with 14-year-olds to get the goods on them so they could be blackmailed.

No wonder Epstein died so mysteriously.

Ari Ben-Menashe, a former Israeli spy and alleged “handler” of Robert Maxwell, told the authors of a new book, Epstein: Dead Men Tell No Tales, that Epstein ran a “complex intelligence operation” at the behest of Mossad.

Believing that Epstein planned to marry his daughter, Maxwell introduced him and Ghislaine Maxwell to Ben-Menashe’s Mossad circle.

Maxwell sort of started liking him, and my theory is that Maxwell felt that this guy is going for his daughter,” Ben-Menashe said. “He felt that he could bless him with some work and help him out in like a paternal [way].”

Israeli intelligence bosses gave the green light and Epstein then became a Mossad asset.

They were agents of the Israeli Intelligence Services,” said Ben-Menashe.

And, we know we will never get a response from Mossad or the Israeli government. And, if this is true, why didn’t our CIA know about it?

This article also claims Weinstein has used the Mossad. I wonder how much longer he’ll be along.

More @ Epstein Was a Mossad Agent Used to Blackmail American Politicians, Says Former Israeli Spy

:wtf:

so you STILL have not been able to come to grips with reality in your sad pathetic life that the ZIONISTS jew of Israel do indeed have their fingers in washinton pollitics and do these kiinf of evil doing all the time> why do you contnue to act like a child and ignore facts and refuse to look at the evidence?

He was a Mos agent.
Like it not, he was.

Not only American politicians were blackmailed....but from all over the world. And not only politicians, but very important and influential people worldwide were blackmailed. Clinton was all for it of course and she was in on the info.

It is what it is, my friends. Pretty disgusting? Yes it is.

you so much took the OP to school. I see he has yet to return so he knows he is backed up against the wall with nowhere to run by pesky facts he dies not like.LOL

yeah how anyone cant believe he was a mossad agent is unreal.they and the CIA work hand in hand together and are always plotting against the world and us.

I don't believe this at all.

Put it this way, if you believe this, you better believe some foreign governments were getting the intel shared to them and Israel was just the vessel that would willingly share it on their behalf and thus avoid any high profile, messy warrant process.

Israel is not so stupid as to spy on such high profile Americans without getting approval. They worry about protecting their interests, not trying to get dirt on people they KNOW U.S intel would be watching if they were hanging out with Epstein,

So, if you follow this line of conspiracy (I don't), it wouldn't be Israel. I will say, any government would collect such details and put them in the can for any future emergency or a way to give them an offer they can't refuse when they need their influence.

In the end, he was just a creep who was probably getting dirt on people to protect himself. You have to be one really stupid SOB to try that against some of the most powerful people on the planet. There isn't an "insurance plan" when you're collecting dirt on the most powerful, even if they are scumbags and creeps.

you ALSO ignore facts that the patriots cant win during the playoffs without the refs in their pockets.

sure glad you aint my lawyer,you would lose every case for me.lol

All hail George White, Sidney Gottlieb, John Gittenger, James Angleton, Richard Helms, Robert Lashbrook and the other Kings of Mindfucking

Forum List

Back