EPA: Environmental Protection Agency

I haven't got any answer from the little cowboy yet about which of our laws he is compelled to break as they encumber his life with unbearable responsibility.

Don't think that I'm going to. He hasn't thought beyond the abstract, somebody's always picking on him.

Of course that is the natural consequence of ignorance but he feels entitled to unearned respect.

Last edited:
I haven't got any answer from the little cowboy yet about which of our laws he is compelled to break as they encumber his life with unbearable responsibility. .

For starters, there about 90,000 pages in the IRS code that encumber my life. Basically almost the entire federal register is designed to encumber my life. I can't even buy fricken gas can that actually works because of moronic EPA regulations. My kids can't setup a lemonade stand. I have to send them to schools that indoctrinate them with leftist bullshit and don't teach them anything worthwhile. I can't start many kinds of businesses without getting permission from the government. I can't even turn my car into a taxi if I need a few extra bucks.

The list is endless.

I haven't got any answer from the little cowboy yet about which of our laws he is compelled to break as they encumber his life with unbearable responsibility. .

For starters, there about 90,000 pages in the IRS code that encumber my life. Basically almost the entire federal register is designed to encumber my life. I can't even buy fricken gas can that actually works because of moronic EPA regulations. My kids can't setup a lemonade stand. I have to send them to schools that indoctrinate them with leftist bullshit and don't teach them anything worthwhile. I can't start many kinds of businesses without getting permission from the government. I can't even turn my car into a taxi if I need a few extra bucks.

The list is endless.

''For starters, there about 90,000 pages in the IRS code that encumber my life.''

Whereas it takes me about 3 hours to do my taxes using on-line software. If you read all 90,000 pages every year (assuming that's not just a number that you made up), you're nuts.

'''Basically almost the entire federal register is designed to encumber my life.''

If you are unable to live a responsible life, move.

'' I can't even buy fricken gas can that actually works because of moronic EPA regulations.''

We have the cheapest gas in the developed world and I have never had a speck of trouble with it in any car that I've owned.

'' My kids can't setup a lemonade stand.''

Who stops them? Another problem I've never known anyone who has experienced.

''I have to send them to schools that indoctrinate them with leftist bullshit and don't teach them anything worthwhile.''

That’s what is called education. If you want conservative kids instead of educated kids let them watch Fox 24/7.

''I can't start many kinds of businesses without getting permission from the government.''

Who'd want to do business with someone who doesn't meet minimum standards? That would be a sure way to get screwed

''I can't even turn my car into a taxi if I need a few extra bucks.''

Potential passengers who would get in anyone's car who stopped probably would deserve what could happen. It would no different than hitchhiking.

Last edited:
I haven't got any answer from the little cowboy yet about which of our laws he is compelled to break as they encumber his life with unbearable responsibility.

Don't think that I'm going to. He hasn't thought beyond the abstract, somebody's always picking on him.
You haven't got the chops to pick on me, boy. :lol:

Meanwhile, back in reality, I didn't answer your question because it was a feeble attempt at distraction.

And you didn't answer my questions:

You sure do bounce around a lot. Happiness? Who mentioned happiness?

You never answered my question. Why are you afraid to make decisions for yourself, and insist a big nanny state take care of you?

Follow-up: Isn't that pretty damn pathetic?​

Naturally, you will refuse to answer...or lie and claim you have, or lie and claim you don't want that.
Of course that is the natural consequence of ignorance but he feels entitled to unearned respect.
:confused: Why would I want the respect of a lying little boy like you?

The list is endless.

''For starters, there about 90,000 pages in the IRS code that encumber my life.''

Whereas it takes me about 3 hours to do my taxes using on-line software. If you read all 90,000 pages every year (assuming that's not just a number that you made up), you're nuts.

'''Basically almost the entire federal register is designed to encumber my life.''

'' I can't even buy fricken gas can that actually works because of moronic EPA regulations.''

We have the cheapest gas in the developed world and I have never had a speck of trouble with it in any car that I've owned.

''I have to send them to schools that indoctrinate them with leftist bullshit and don't teach them anything worthwhile.''

That’s what is called education. If you want conservative kids instead of educated kids let them watch Fox 24/7.

''I can't start many kinds of businesses without getting permission from the government.''

Who'd want to do business with someone who doesn't meet minimum standards? That would be a sure way to get screwed

Potential passengers who would get in anyone's car who stopped probably would deserve what could happen. It would no different than hitchhiking.

:lol: You keep pointing to your 17 years of life experience as if it proves anything.

He nailed you (PMZ ->Paddy) on every single point. Your complaints are childish.

Last edited:
He nailed you (PMZ ->Paddy) on every single point. Your complaints are childish.

He "nailed" me? All he did is indicate he approves of his fascist restrictions on my freedom. I'm hardly surprised that you approve as well. It just goes to show that fascism and liberalism are indistinguishable.

The list is endless.

Only a complete boob would imagine that my complaint lies with the time it takes to fill out my income taxes. Everyone of those pages is an attempt to control people. Every time a business does something, it has to worry about the tax implications. It often avoids better providing their customers because of some tax law, and they often do things they wouldn't normally do because of the tax implications. That means more waste and less customer satisfaction. It means less innovation and lower investment. It means a lower standard of living.

What a fucking retard.

''Basically almost the entire federal register is designed to encumber my life.''

That's what Hitler told the Jews.

I said "I can't buy a gas CAN." You know, those things that you put gas in so you can put it in your law-mower? The EPA, in it's wisdom, determined that gas cans that allow you to actually pour gas into your lawnmower weren't safe because a few numskulls decided to use them to pour gas directly on camp fires and predictably set themselves on fire. The new ones are totally unusable. I tried to get one to work, but I just gave up after about an hour of trying and ripped off the worthless EPA approved nozzle and poured the gas without the nozzle.

Great improvement!

Thanks EPA and all the fascist dicks who defend it.

The police stop them after some busybody who probably runs a nearby food business complains. Such incidents have been in the news and reported right here in this forum.

Wrong, it's called brainwashing. You just admitted that school turns kids into liberals. It's no surprise that you approve of indoctrination. Every fascist does.

What a stupid fucking turd. Who decides the "minimum standards," asshole? Your potential competitors. The purpose of licensing laws is to limit competition. Existing businesses are always the people who push for these laws, not consumers. The way to "get screwed" is to force new entrants into a market to jump through hoops. That keeps the number down and allows the existing businesses to charge monopoly prices. And idiots like you even defend the practice.

Why don't you leave that decision up to them?

Last edited:

One of the reasons that conservatives are so easy to cult-ivate is that they buy abstractions and generalities unquestionably without critical thinking. Thus, ''Government is bad'' blinds any further thought. Nobody thinks to ask questions like ''All government?'' ''Bad for who?'' ''What would fix the problems?'' ''What can be good about government?'' etc.

The list is endless.

Only a complete boob would imagine that my complaint lies with the time it takes to fill out my income taxes. Everyone of those pages is an attempt to control people. Every time a business does something, it has to worry about the tax implications. It often avoids better providing their customers because of some tax law, and they often do things they wouldn't normally do because of the tax implications. That means more waste and less customer satisfaction. It means less innovation and lower investment. It means a lower standard of living.

What a fucking retard.

I said "I can't buy a gas CAN." You know, those things that you put gas in so you can put it in your law-mower? The EPA, in it's wisdom, determined that gas cans that allow you to actually pour gas into your lawnmower weren't safe because a few numskulls decided to use them to pour gas directly on camp fires and predictably set themselves on fire. The new ones are totally unusable. I tried to get one to work, but I just gave up after about an hour of trying and ripped off the worthless EPA approved nozzle and poured the gas without the nozzle.

Great improvement!

The police stop them after some busybody who probably runs a nearby food business complains. Such incidents have been in the news and reported right here in this forum.

Wrong, it's called brainwashing. You just admitted that school turns kids into liberals. It's no surprise that you approve of indoctrination. Every fascist does.

What a stupid fucking turd. Who decides the "minimum standards," asshole? Your potential competitors. The purpose of licensing laws is to limit competition. Existing businesses are always the people who push for these laws, not consumers. The way to "get screwed" is to force new entrants into a market to jump through hoops. That keeps the number down and allows the existing businesses to charge monopoly prices. And idiots like you even defend the practice.

I think that you made my point better than I did. You're an anarchist.

One of the reasons that conservatives are so easy to cult-ivate is that they buy abstractions and generalities unquestionably without critical thinking. Thus, ''Government is bad'' blinds any further thought. Nobody thinks to ask questions like ''All government?'' ''Bad for who?'' ''What would fix the problems?'' ''What can be good about government?'' etc.

Don't attribute your thought processes to others, PMS. We really don't want to know about the workings of your inner thought processes. The spectacle is nauseating.

The list is endless.

What a fucking retard.

Great improvement!

You would call Barry Goldwater an anarchist, so no one holds much stock in your opinion.

This will come as a shock to you, but you don't get to dictate other people's opinions.

I think he actually does find it shocking.

One thing is clear: PMS loves to control what other people do. No wonder he's so gung-ho for this whole AGW cult. The servile mentality is at the root of AGW agenda. Some people just can't tolerate the idea of other people doing what they want.

Last edited:

This will come as a shock to you, but you don't get to dictate other people's opinions.

He certainly has a right to express his opinion. Unlike you who get off expressing other people's opinions.

Ahem...
One of the reasons that conservatives are so easy to cult-ivate is that they buy abstractions and generalities unquestionably without critical thinking.​
I guess it's just different...somehow...it just is!! when you do it, huh, boy?

That's right. There's NOTHING on the spectrum between "complete government control over every aspect of every individual life" and "complete anarchy".

You're really not as bright as you've fooled yourself into believing, boy.

One thing is clear: PMS loves to control what other people do. No wonder he's so gung-ho for this whole AGW cult. The servile mentality is at the root of AGW agenda. Some people just can't tolerate the idea of other people doing what they want.
He's just another rank-and-file progressive, somehow convinced that once the Revolution (that he had no hand in bringing about) is complete, he'll be given the keys to a corner office and a huge amount of personal power.

The truth is, of course, that he's nothing more than a Useful Idiot, who will be stood up against the wall by his masters as soon as his idiocy is no longer useful.

History...and mass graves...are full of people just like him.

What a fucking retard.

Great improvement!

You would call Barry Goldwater an anarchist, so no one holds much stock in your opinion.

He wasn't, you are. It's clear.

He's just another rank-and-file progressive, somehow convinced that once the Revolution (that he had no hand in bringing about) is complete, he'll be given the keys to a corner office and a huge amount of personal power.

The truth is, of course, that he's nothing more than a Useful Idiot, who will be stood up against the wall by his masters as soon as his idiocy is no longer useful.

History...and mass graves...are full of people just like him.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that the black helicopters aren't following you.

Forum List

Back