EPA: Environmental Protection Agency

I think he actually does find it shocking.

One thing is clear: PMS loves to control what other people do. No wonder he's so gung-ho for this whole AGW cult. The servile mentality is at the root of AGW agenda. Some people just can't tolerate the idea of other people doing what they want.
He's just another rank-and-file progressive, somehow convinced that once the Revolution (that he had no hand in bringing about) is complete, he'll be given the keys to a corner office and a huge amount of personal power.

The truth is, of course, that he's nothing more than a Useful Idiot, who will be stood up against the wall by his masters as soon as his idiocy is no longer useful.

History...and mass graves...are full of people just like him.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that the black helicopters aren't following you.

You're the kind who was happy to drop the Zyklon-B tablets into the gas chamber at Auschwitz. Just following orders! We can't make our own decisions now. That's anarchy!

Clearly conservatives have reached the tantrum stage from not getting their way. Their self serving way is as childish as their tantrums.

Parents and electorates learn to ignore tantrums and do what's right rather that what the tears want.

Reality will, as it always has, prevail.

I think he actually does find it shocking.

One thing is clear: PMS loves to control what other people do. No wonder he's so gung-ho for this whole AGW cult. The servile mentality is at the root of AGW agenda. Some people just can't tolerate the idea of other people doing what they want.
He's just another rank-and-file progressive, somehow convinced that once the Revolution (that he had no hand in bringing about) is complete, he'll be given the keys to a corner office and a huge amount of personal power.

The truth is, of course, that he's nothing more than a Useful Idiot, who will be stood up against the wall by his masters as soon as his idiocy is no longer useful.

History...and mass graves...are full of people just like him.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that the black helicopters aren't following you.
You really DO believe you're going to be handed the reins of power.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Clearly conservatives have reached the tantrum stage from not getting their way. Their self serving way is as childish as their tantrums.

Parents and electorates learn to ignore tantrums and do what's right rather that what the tears want.

Reality will, as it always has, prevail.

You couldn't pick reality out of a lineup if it was doing the Reality Dance, holding a sign that says REALITY HERE, and singing "I am re-al-i-TY! The only thing real is ME!"

Last edited:
And you're so frightened you need to brandish guns before you'll come out here and play with the big boys.

Last edited:
And you're so frightened you need to brandish guns before you'll come out here and play with the big boys.

Are you really scared of cartoon guns?

Wow. You're an even bigger sissy bedwetter than I thought. :lmao:

Besides...I see boys...but I don't see any big boys. You and PMS are a couple of whiny snot-noses.

Are you really scared of cartoon guns?

Wow. You're an even bigger sissy bedwetter than I thought. :lmao:

Besides...I see boys...but I don't see any big boys. You and PMS are a couple of whiny snot-noses.

Anybody stuck in childhood as an adult is a pathetic figure.

EPA Warns: Holiday Leftovers Contribute to Climate Change
“Before sitting down with friends and family this holiday season, consider the impact your meal can have on our planet.”
News
Tiffany Gabbay

Video:

Grasping at straws? That is what the Environmental Protection Agency seems to be doing as it snoops around Americans' holiday meal tables to tell them that the food they waste this season could contribute to climate change.

The video provided here by CNSNews is part of the EPA’s "Fight Food Waste" campaign. One of the tactics employed by the agency is to scare Americans into thinking that pitching their extra slice of pie into the trash this season will cause the Polar ice caps to melt.

EPA Warns: Holiday Leftovers Contribute to Climate Change

He nailed you (PMZ ->Paddy) on every single point. Your complaints are childish.

This will come as a shock to you, but you don't get to dictate other people's opinions.

No dictation. No opinions. Just fact.

There is nothing scarier to conservatives than reality. It mocks the talking heads.

I used to be Abraham3 and so am more than a little surprised to see this. Do you realize how old are these posts you've pulled up? I guess you haven't been here in a while.

He nailed you (PMZ ->Paddy) on every single point. Your complaints are childish.

This will come as a shock to you, but you don't get to dictate other people's opinions.

No dictation. No opinions. Just fact.

There is nothing scarier to conservatives than reality. It mocks the talking heads.

I used to be Abraham3 and so am more than a little surprised to see this. Do you realize how old are these posts you've pulled up? I guess you haven't been here in a while.
I have a lot posts like cair, epa,UN, etc, etc and that's where I post everything pertaining to each of them. I'll bring them up as I please, and if your lucky I might resurrect one of yours...:bye1:

I think you could have a difficult time finding a connection between CAIR and the environment.

Supreme Court Stands Up to Obama Over EPA Abuses of Power
February 9, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

al-gore-fire.jpg

Big Green took a blow from the Supreme Court today. The hardest hit are the usual gang of environmental consultants, Big Green billionaire investors and their non-profits that had been licking their lips at the prospects of feeding on more huge chunks of the American economy. Instead the Supreme Court issued a stay on Obama's EPA abuses of power on behalf of his donors and Big Green's Greed.

The media is issuing the usual blather about a "setback" to Obama's "ambitious climate change agenda" and "carbon emissions" as if they're all reading from the same script (which they are), but the facts are simple. Carbon is not a pollutant. This argument is based on junk science meant to benefit Big Green billionaires while destroying countless jobs and sending the cost of energy through the roof.

Obama's power grab was unprecedented in its scope and destructiveness.

Exactly. The Court has buckled under to Obama's EPA abuses before. It did the right thing this time.

Supreme Court Stands Up to Obama Over EPA Abuses of Power

March 15, 2016
A word from a toxicologist who defected from the federal junk science army
By John Dale Dunn

In his comment on the formaldehyde issues, Schnell displayed his expertise and his knowledge of EPA misconduct as a view from the belly of the beast. He outlined the science misconduct directed by the EPA and its agency allies, supported by fanatic environmentalists inside and outside the government.

I thought, This is like Whittaker Chambers exposing the ugly underbelly of commie infiltration of the American government, because not only was Schnell a Ph.D. toxicologist, but he knew how to explain how the EPA and other federal agencies promulgate junk science. I told Bloom I needed more from this man, and he asked for a more fleshed out discussion from Dr. Schnell on EPA misconduct. I was not disappointed.

I have a modest archive here at American Thinker that includes essays on EPA misconduct. Steve Milloy, proprietor of JunkScience.com, and I have written some articles on the same subject together for AT. We focus on EPA cheating on air pollution research but also human experimentation with air pollutants.

All of our efforts are intended to show that EPA sponsors scare-monger scientists who promote the idea that small particle and other air pollutants are deadly when they are not. We have written a number of essays about how the EPA cheats on science and creates false scares. Here is a guy who can confirm the nature of the deceit that we saw and understood from the outside, and he knows the how and why and even the motives. What a find.

Read this wonderful man's explanation in multiple articles that I admire and applaud from his ACSH archive, but also look at his archive at Science 2.0. For those who are interested in the politics, he is lucid; for those who are interested in getting into the scientific weeds, he is plenty smart and easy to understand.

Dr. Schnell is a man after my heart. He explains the way junk scientists can make anything a toxin or a carcinogen if they try hard enough, and he even gets into the unfortunately little known area of hormesis, where another colleague, Dr. Ed Calabrese, reigns supreme. Dr. Schnell is up to speed on hormesis and discusses the importance of dose and how all chemicals, toxics, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, herbicides, have to be evaluated based on effects at various dosages or exposures and how sometimes even notorious toxins can be beneficial at low ranges. At excess exposures above threshold for toxicity, most substances – even benign ones, and certainly toxic ones – can overwhelm a host and cause toxic effects or death.

As a physician, I always remind people that there is a sweet spot for all therapeutic drugs. Well, Schnell talks about sweet spots and more.

He fought the good fight for scientific integrity in the government but was harassed and marginalized by the agency leftists. See why and how they lie and cheat to scare the public.

Read more: Blog: A word from a toxicologist who defected from the federal junk science army

Forum List

Back