EPA: Environmental Protection Agency

My browser -- Chrome -- opened it right up.

I suspect you yourself recommend not opening his reference.

Private property owners.

So, you are an advocate of private property being defined as a right of power? If you can take it and defend it, it's yours?
No. If you can purchase it or have other legal sanction for the transaction (inherit it, win it in a contest, etc.), and can defend it, it's yours.
That’s strange. I always thought that it was a legal concept.

But, I'm liberal and respect the laws of the land.
You don't respect the Constitution. Because you're a progressive.

I have nothing but respect for the Constitution as the original shortcomings of the founders have been corrected over the years by we, the people.

My browser -- Chrome -- opened it right up.

I suspect you yourself recommend not opening his reference.

Private property owners.

So, you are an advocate of private property being defined as a right of power? If you can take it and defend it, it's yours?

No, you're not "liberal", you're totalitarian theocratic rule just like our dear Sharia terrorists...

I hate to keep reminding you that you don't know me at all. You know the boogeyman as described by the Fox boobs and boobies that you fall for every day.

You bore me. Progressives, who support much of the Communist agenda, trying to claim there is no threat from the Communist agenda is old, tired, unimaginative, and simply not credible.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA... you're hilarious. Worried about the "Communist agenda"! Gonna give 'em both barrels? Boy, there aren't a lot of you folks left. Getting lonely?

The use of the boogeyman is about the oldest propaganda strategy in existence.

Don't try to move the goalposts, boy. You claimed, based on your limited experience, that no one supports the abolition of private property.

Marxists do. The Communist Party of the USA is a Marxist organization.

So you do believe in boogeymen.
You bore me. Progressives, who support much of the Communist agenda, trying to claim there is no threat from the Communist agenda is old, tired, unimaginative, and simply not credible.

Are you saying that all progress comes from Communism? Where is Joe McCarthy when he could be doing some good!

What does the Communist Manifesto have to do with anything or anybody here?

It's one of the operating manuals for the rightwingfruitloops here, along with "Rules for Radicals", "Mein Kampf", "The Turner Diaries", "The Unibomber Manifesto", "Mao's Little Red Book", "Going Rogue" (by Sarah Palin) and "The Collected Writings of DearLeaderKim".

So how do the righties reconcile them all? Why, they only take the most oppressive aspects from each. In his quest for a perfect plutochristofascist authoritarian state, Dave is willing to assimilate the worst from all political philosophies.

It's one of the operating manuals for the rightwingfruitloops here, along with "Rules for Radicals", "Mein Kampf", "The Turner Diaries", "The Unibomber Manifesto", "Mao's Little Red Book", "Going Rogue" (by Sarah Palin) and "The Collected Writings of DearLeaderKim".

So how do the righties reconcile them all? Why, they only take the most oppressive aspects from each. In his quest for a perfect plutochristofascist authoritarian state, Dave is willing to assimilate the worst from all political philosophies.

You give Dave more credit than I do for thinking. I see no evidence of a thought process.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA... you're hilarious. Worried about the "Communist agenda"! Gonna give 'em both barrels? Boy, there aren't a lot of you folks left. Getting lonely?

Not at all. Anyone who opposes the progressive agenda is anti-Communist.

You morons really thought that putting a shiny new name on the same old bullshit would fool people, didn't you?

The only ones you fooled were yourselves.

Progressives are stupid. :lol:

Are you worried about the monsters in your closet again? Try warm milk.
Don't try to move the goalposts, boy. You claimed, based on your limited experience, that no one supports the abolition of private property.

It proved you wrong, boy.

You should be used to being wrong by now.

Actually, it answers the question perfectly by illustrating that it is meaningless. In fact I think that it was a Miss America question from the past.
It is not a meaningless question, boy.

You claim to support liberty. I asked you to name a policy or action that you support that promotes liberty for all Americans.

You can't think of one.

Therefore, you don't support liberty. But that's to be expected -- you're a progressive. Progressives loath liberty.

Define liberty. Most conservatives define it as anarchy.
Utterly wrong. You know, just like usual. If you stopped posting, you'd stop embarrassing yourself. Just a tip.

Conservatives are not anarchists. That's a foolish idea.

Liberty: The freedom to live life unencumbered from burdensome restriction by government or other individuals.

Progressives hate that idea. They believe as much of life as possible must be controlled by government.

Calling yourselves liberals is a slap in the face of people who value liberty.

No. If you can purchase it or have other legal sanction for the transaction (inherit it, win it in a contest, etc.), and can defend it, it's yours.

I have nothing but respect for the Constitution as the original shortcomings of the founders have been corrected over the years by we, the people.
Good line. Doesn't ring true.

So you do believe in boogeymen.

Are you saying that all progress comes from Communism? Where is Joe McCarthy when he could be doing some good!

You fell for the name change, didn't you? Sucker!! :lmao:

Progressives want the US to "progress" to the condition of the USSR circa 1964. Complete government control of the economy, media, education, individual lives.

Hint: That's not progress, Comrade.

If you want to know what a leftist wants, see what he accuses conservatives of.

Works every time.

You give Dave more credit than I do for thinking. I see no evidence of a thought process.
And of course, if I agreed with you 100%, I'd be an "independent thinker"...just like you.

:lmao:

You morons really thought that putting a shiny new name on the same old bullshit would fool people, didn't you?

Progress is such a scary threat to people in love with the past. After all, it can create problems and what happens then? Someone has to solve them!

Then there's the learning thing. Much easier just to leave things alone. Much safer and less threatening.

Liberals have carried conservatives throughout history.

How did it prove me wrong? I've never read it but it sounds like you might be quite experienced with it.

So tell me. What did it prove me wrong about?

It is not a meaningless question, boy.

You claim to support liberty. I asked you to name a policy or action that you support that promotes liberty for all Americans.

You can't think of one.

Therefore, you don't support liberty. But that's to be expected -- you're a progressive. Progressives loath liberty.

Utterly wrong. You know, just like usual. If you stopped posting, you'd stop embarrassing yourself. Just a tip.

Liberty: The freedom to live life unencumbered from burdensome restriction by government or other individuals.

Progressives hate that idea. They believe as much of life as possible must be controlled by government.

Why isn't anarchy perfect liberty?

Good line. Doesn't ring true.

It is.

Progress is such a scary threat to people in love with the past. After all, it can create problems and what happens then? Someone has to solve them!

Then there's the learning thing. Much easier just to leave things alone. Much safer and less threatening.

Liberals have carried conservatives throughout history.
:lol: Nothing but fairy tales, kid.

How did it prove me wrong? I've never read it but it sounds like you might be quite experienced with it.

So tell me. What did it prove me wrong about?
I frankly don't know a soul who's against private property nowadays.
You limited experience proves nothing. There are indeed people who support the abolition of private property. The existence of the CM proves it. The existence of Marxists proves it.

Your inability to acknowledge that you're wrong has no bearing on the fact that you're wrong.

Why isn't anarchy perfect liberty?
Do pay attention, child. I said "unencumbered from burdensome restriction"...not "unencumbered from any restriction at all". Some checks are required.

Just not nearly as many as progressives believe.

Forum List

Back