Eots why did wtc 7 collapse

Termites !

When was the last time they had a termite inspection?

Show us the inspection report.

They were cheap & cut corners with their termite inspections. This has been covered-up because they do not want to be sued.

Termites !

They were cheap & cut corners with their termite inspections. This has been covered-up because they do not want to be sued.

They are eating away at USMB right now.....see my sig :eek:

Termites !

I hate those. I keep wanting to smack the monitor screen thinking they are real.

Please list the reason/ reasons and the source.
A
B
C

Fashion would be helpful .
Thanks.

are you asking for the official reasons or my opinion ? if you are asking my opinion it is well reflected by this first responder

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TULmLtqRXZ4&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - FirefightersFor911TRUTH.org - Erik Lawyer - Press Conference[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Termites !

I hate those. I keep wanting to smack the monitor screen thinking they are real.

I have a black fly or a fruit fly at home that keeps flying circles between my face and the screen. And I don't want to kill it on the screen.

hulk_hogan_9-11.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A]YouTube - wtc 7 collapse[/ame]

what utter disrespect for the lives lost..a sure sign of a individual that has no clue about any of the realties of 9/11 a manipulated cretin offering opinions on things he knows nothing about

Oh lighten up - it's still funny... This subjects been hashed, and rehashed.. It's time for some levity.

what utter disrespect for the lives lost..a sure sign of a individual that has no clue about any of the realties of 9/11 a manipulated cretin offering opinions on things he knows nothing about
Or maybe I'm just mocking yet another 9/11 conspiracy thread.

I'd bet on the latter.

I am putting my money on the manipulate cretin...please wow me..and explain briefly your understanding of the collapse of wtc 7 and how those conclusions were reached

Heres a really good humorous video on bld 7 with a guy confronting Clinton..Of course the OCTA'S wont look at it since it shows this other building in a controlled demolition collapsing in the exact same manner.[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtMqH6XcAdA&feature=related]YouTube - The Tourette's Guy Meets Bill Clinton[/ame]

that guy yelling out at Clinton is hysterical.:lol::lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back