Environuts ...

The environuts brought it up on TV and they are clinging to it now. So explain it, why is your science so flawed that you have to change positions?

Explain why you have not read the article. If you wish to discuss the subject, attain some understanding of it.

It was the first one that came up ... I based my position on the news broadcast not the article, but I'm too lazy to dig for that.

That you are.

Well, since you ignore all evidence that doesn't support your hoax, what else do you expect to happen?

Now, if pollution (long term they specified in the newscast) is what's slowing global warming, then why should we stop?

As I recall there were several other posts in this thread. Did they get moved and if so where and why?\
Please PM these questions to the mod. - KK

That you are.

Well, since you ignore all evidence that doesn't support your hoax, what else do you expect to happen?

Now, if pollution (long term they specified in the newscast) is what's slowing global warming, then why should we stop?

As I recall there were several other posts in this thread. Did they get moved and if so where and why?
She's trying to hide

http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/84960-population-level.html

Why is it any thread that is against the Global Warming hoax gets nothing but flames?

... and you wonder why we don't bother with links anymore.

Right you are about that, Sarge. No links, no sources quoted, just derisive statements on any subject.

There is a link in the first post ... we do post links you just ignore them unless they agree with your hoax. Until you start actually paying attention to all the links, who gives a fuck. Now why is it that you are fighting so hard to end pollution when that same pollution is what's keeping us from turning into a desert?

Right you are about that, Sarge. No links, no sources quoted, just derisive statements on any subject.

There is a link in the first post ... we do post links you just ignore them unless they agree with your hoax. Until you start actually paying attention to all the links, who gives a fuck. Now why is it that you are fighting so hard to end pollution when that same pollution is what's keeping us from turning into a desert?

i've seen that "ignore what you dont like" attitude all over this forum.

Forum List

Back