Environuts ...

Right you are about that, Sarge. No links, no sources quoted, just derisive statements on any subject.

There is a link in the first post ... we do post links you just ignore them unless they agree with your hoax. Until you start actually paying attention to all the links, who gives a fuck. Now why is it that you are fighting so hard to end pollution when that same pollution is what's keeping us from turning into a desert?

i've seen that "ignore what you dont like" attitude all over this forum.

It gets annoying, that's why I haven't bothered with "links" ... there's also the "if it's not on the interwebs it's not real" people that annoy me to. We are a country of blinders ... and many stretch into the next decade.

KK never has links because KK lies a lot.

JB has to misquote because he can't debate truth and honesty. Dumbass.

You NEVER provide links to back up ANY of your claims. EVER. You made a statement back it the fuck up.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1420311-post1.html

Unlkess I miss my guess, the OP appears to have a hyperlink to the Popular Science article being mentioned here.

Looks like NEVER and EVER took a holiday. :lol:

Right you are about that, Sarge. No links, no sources quoted, just derisive statements on any subject.

There is a link in the first post ... we do post links you just ignore them unless they agree with your hoax. Until you start actually paying attention to all the links, who gives a fuck. Now why is it that you are fighting so hard to end pollution when that same pollution is what's keeping us from turning into a desert?

what is this "we" shit. are you trying to recruit allies?

your "pollution" link has nothing to do with your claim about over-population.

add: okay i got confused, this thread started out as one and got splitted, so in this case KittenKoder provided a link, i am still on this Population thread in my mind..

Last edited:
JB has to misquote because he can't debate truth and honesty. Dumbass.

You NEVER provide links to back up ANY of your claims. EVER. You made a statement back it the fuck up.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1420311-post1.html

Unlkess I miss my guess, the OP appears to have a hyperlink to the Popular Science article being mentioned here.

Looks like NEVER and EVER took a holiday. :lol:

As I said, they just ignore all the links posted that oppose their fairytale world, then they whine that no one else posts any links. ;)

add: okay i got confused, this thread started out as one and got splitted, so in this case KittenKoder provided a link, i am still on this Population thread in my mind..

Wow ... you really are a moron ... I didn't bring that up, JB did to derail the thread because he can't face the facts.

Wow ... you really are a moron ... I didn't bring that up, JB did to derail the thread because he can't face the facts.

you have never provided any facts. in this case you linked to an article, wow.

can you tell me how i posted in your environuts thread yesterday Question for Moderators in PM huh? will you now call me a liar or a moron again?

you have never provided any facts. in this case you linked to an article, wow.

can you tell me how i posted in your environuts thread yesterday Question for Moderators in PM huh? will you now call me a liar or a moron again?

Ask a Moderator in PM if you question their actions.

Forum List

Back