Environmentalists Stealing America

The kooks do realize that the no-burn policy was rescinded around 1970, right?

They should also explain why "management" is necessary now, given the forests survived millions of years without it. It's an amazingly retarded theory they're putting forth here, even dumber than denialism. No wonder they can't get any normal people to buy it.

So why this thread then? Because they're conservatives. That means they get the shakes if they can't wail about the evil gubmint 6 times a day. We should give them a bit of a pass, given they suffer from a hysterical emotional condition.

Oh, Elizabeth Nickson is a big "Agenda 21" conspiracy theorist. That's the source the OP is using.

It was? It seems the Forest Service wasn't aware of that fact. I don't know admiral, your credibility has been under a cloud for a very long time and when you reinforce it with incredibly stupid statements like that you just do yourself more harm. Maybe you're like Alec Baldwin and just can't shut yourself up? Maybe you have a psychological problem?

Maybe you should seek professional help...

Forest Service Fire Policy Change May Let More Wildfires Burn Out Naturally

By JASON DEAREN 03/08/13 03:48 AM ET EST AP

Forest Service Fire Policy Change May Let More Wildfires Burn Out Naturally

The Republican party has fought against regulation of the financial industry (and every other industry that donated to their campaigns) since Christ wore diapers. It was that deregulation that led to the financial crisis.

Ummmmm, please show us Geithners' rulings as regards the Financial Industry and get back to us. He's a Dem BTW... Working for a Dem Potus, with a Dem controlled Senate....

The Republican party has fought against regulation of the financial industry (and every other industry that donated to their campaigns) since Christ wore diapers. It was that deregulation that led to the financial crisis.

Only true in the fevered imagination of a Liberal.

Proof?
Sure.....

See if you can find any error in my 'CliffNotes.'

If not....you've been educated like a mushroom: kept in the dark and fed....manure.

Old abe here is a master of shoveling that crap. He opens wide whenever his masters tell him to...

So the Dems have welcomed you with open arms? The same party that ENDED america's space program as we know it? And they have no problem with your personal bias "baggage" ??

The Republican party ended the space program. They opposed it from the get go and when money became an enormous issue after dealing with the Bush Financial Crisis, the space program was cut.

For the Obama Party, the space program is for the purpose of outreach to Muslims.....

"NASA's new mission: Building ties to Muslim world
By Staff Report @Sfexaminer

You'd be hard-pressed to find an American who doesn't know that the "S" in NASA stands for "Space." Since the race to the moon in the 1960s, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration has been one of the most storied agencies in the U.S. government. Now, under President Obama, its mission is changing -- and space isn't part of the story.

"When I became the NASA administrator, [Obama] charged me with three things," NASA head Charles Bolden said in a recent interview with the Middle Eastern news network al-Jazeera. "One, he wanted me to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math; he wanted me to expand our international relationships; and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science, math, and engineering."
NASA's new mission: Building ties to Muslim world | Nation | San Francisco | San Francisco Examiner

I'm torn between incompetent and insane.....

....what's your guess?

:deal:

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/...1_mars-exploration-future-human-missions-nasa

The budget coming Monday from the Obama administration will send the NASA division that launches rovers to Mars and probes to Jupiter crashing back to Earth.

Scientists briefed on the proposed budget said that the president’s plan drops funding for planetary science at NASA from $1.5 billion this year to $1.2 billion next year, with further cuts continuing through 2017.

A congressional champion of space exploration said that the budget slashing “absolutely will not fly” with the House committee that oversees NASA.

“You don’t cut spending for critical scientific research endeavors that have immeasurable benefit to the nation and inspire the human spirit of exploration we all have,” Rep. John Abney Culberson (R-Tex.) said.

Sure --- damn evil Republicans are to blame... RIGHT LEFTIES??

Mattew --- can I give you a suggestion? You don't RUN to politicians to save science..

:thewave:

Last edited:
Hey....what happened to our febrile friend Abraham 3????

Seems my posts left him speechless.......

Another Lib bites the dust.

My wife and I have been to visit her mother. She lives about a hundred miles from here. She's 82, has ALS and no longer has sufficient strength to do many things - like prepare food. So we cook for her. And we took her out for a pizza.

What'd you do today?

Last edited:
Matt[h]ew --- can I give you a suggestion? You don't RUN to politicians to save science..

Where DO you go?

To folks who VALUE science and apply it. Like the reliance that govt has ALWAYS had on US to provide them with Apollo Mission Hardware or military toys, or Medical Devices and techniques.

You got it backwards. Beside the obvious point that politicians only value their job and power. Not you most dependable supporters..

Matt[h]ew --- can I give you a suggestion? You don't RUN to politicians to save science..

Where DO you go?

To folks who VALUE science and apply it. Like the reliance that govt has ALWAYS had on US to provide them with Apollo Mission Hardware or military toys, or Medical Devices and techniques.

You got it backwards. Beside the obvious point that politicians only value their job and power. Not you most dependable supporters..

Your ego is hard to believe.

Where DO you go?

Your ego is hard to believe.

Your ignorance is not...

My wife and I have been to visit her mother. She lives about a hundred miles from here. She's 82, has ALS and no longer has sufficient strength to do many things - like prepare food. So we cook for her. And we took her out for a pizza.

What'd you do today?

I would never deprecate an act of kindness such as the one you outline.

If you suggest, though, that same is the reason why you did not respond to my well constructed posts designed to point you in the direction of political enlightenment.....
....you've obviated same by writing the current post, but not responded to the others.

That being said, let me assure you that it is not necessary to respond to any of my posts.
It is the usual inaction from Liberal folks who realize that they have no way to argue against what I have written.

Take care.

What'd you do today?

If you suggest, though, that same is the reason why you did not respond to my well constructed posts designed to point you in the direction of political enlightenment.....
....you've obviated same by writing the current post, but not responded to the others.

That being said, let me assure you that it is not necessary to respond to any of my posts.
It is the usual inaction from Liberal folks who realize that they have no way to argue against what I have written.

Take care.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-3lk-TEiow]"Barry's Boys" - YouTube[/ame]

What'd you do today?

Take care.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-3lk-TEiow]"Barry's Boys" - YouTube[/ame]

“ He ended racial segregation in his family department stores, and he was instrumental in ending it in Phoenix schools and restaurants and in the Arizona National Guard.” Washingtonpost.com: Barry Goldwater Dead at 89

Why didn't ya' just ask?

Didn't have to, already knew that. I liked Barry Goldwater, just not for President. Just as I liked William Buckley. Many people whose thoughts and writings I enjoy that I don't agree with.

Forum List

Back