Enviromental Terrorists get a taste of jail

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Luddly....

:lame2: :finger3:

If it wasn't for Putin -- your Dear Leader would have bombed yet ANOTHER country this year...

For NOTHING..

You know better but if that's what it takes for you excuse the inexcusable, defend the indefensible, you go right ahead and tell that lie.

But, even if that were true (and recent news proves its not), even if it were true, I'm an American. I don't idolize every other foreign country over my own. Putin is YOUR "dear leader". He will never ever be mine.

Russian Prison Stuns Captain of Greenpeace?s Bombed Ship - Bloomberg

Russia should have held them longer. These people violate laws every day and deserve jail and incarceration at such events.

What damage did they do? Who did they harm?

None, but only because they weren't allowed to. Offshore drilling rigs can cost hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars a day to operate. Shutting down the rig for one day would have cost someone a lot of money. That's why they got their asses kicked.

The traditional remedy for piracy should have been invoked.

Maybe next time.

And for these damn fools there WILL be a next time.

By the same token, then when it is proven beyond any doubt that the use of fossil fuel has totally screwed up the climate, we should hang all the CEO's of the energy companies? Greenpeace committed civil disobediance, for which they should get the usual.

The kind of attitude that you are displaying is the same kind of foolishness that creates intolerable situations.

We need the energy and oil until we develop substitutes for the energy, and we will continue to need the oil for industrial processes. But we need to cease to put CO2 and CH4 in the atmosphere ASAP.

And to date there is zero evidence to support your screed. But hey, by all means turn off all of your lights, never turn the computer on again, remove all televisions from your home, get rid of your vehicles, and finally do the right thing.

The world will thank you. Or do you only consider killing brown people to be acceptable?

Why? Why do they make you so angry? Are you a big friend of the Russians? Do you have stock in Gazprom? Did a Greenpeacer steal your highschool sweetheart?

While not all conservatives are authoritarians; all highly authoritarian personalities are political conservatives.
Robert Altmeyer - The Authoritarians

There is nothing on the planet more authoritarian than leftists with power, a plan and the guns to enforce it --- "flacaltenn -- 2013"... :eusa_whistle:

"Republicans care more about property, Democrats care more about people"
Ted Sorensen - President Kennedy's Special Counsel & Adviser, and primary speechwriter

Yea, protecting living creatures is EVIL. There is nothing more important to you far right wingers than PROFIT. Human, fish and fowl are meaningless to you authoritarians.

The modern day Pharisee ...

Luke 16:13-15

13 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and mammon (money).”

14 The Pharisees, who loved money, heard all this and were sneering at Jesus.

15 He said to them, “You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of man, but God knows your hearts. What is highly valuable in the eyes of man is detestable in God’s sight.

Pirates?

They make great contestants on programs like "Strictly Come Dancing" especially when the dance involves trap doors and ropes.

Why do it? For one, a properly executed pirate has never been proven to repeat the crime.

Amazing................They attempt to board a Russian Oil Rig using a ship and speed boat that burns fuel produced by oil.......................

Shouldn't they be using oars, or a sail boat...........

I remember the movie Armageddon...........Where they were protesting a rig, and Bruce Willis yells you know how much that hunker clunker burns diesel................Then hits a Golf ball at them.......

I don't know why, but somehow it seems fitting here..............

LOL

Same Greenpeace ship ramming a ship in protest............

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
No one is contesting the point that Greenpeace commits crimes. The question to which I still await an answer is who of you believes their action on the Gazprom Arctic drill rig constitutes a capital offense.

Forum List

Back