Entry level jobs, education, salary & artificial intelligence. I see a big wall coming up.

no it's not......use logic......god youre dumb
a professor says it so you don't ever question it?
wow, talk about a lemming or sheep
full now equals 95%

and we still haven't talked about the people not in the employment system, which brings the true unemployment rate higher.

Real Unemployment -- Department of Labor (U-6)

For example, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) does not count a person who desires work as unemployed if he or she is not working and has stopped looking for work over the past four weeks

NOPE, wrong again.

u6_11_15.png
what-is-the-natural-rate-for-u6

We are at full employment according to U6.

What is the “natural rate” for u6? | Jared Bernstein | On the Economy

Wrong how? you people aren't counted in unemployment searches....a lot of people......so I'm right

and full in any sense does not equal 95%

Dummy, U6 will ALWAYS be higher than U3, you cannot just swap in "full employment" number between them. U6 is considered "full employment" at about 8-8.5%.

And U2 is a great band....wtf.......you guys I deal with the real word, not hypothecial academic bullshit......

full to most people means 100%...........not 95%.........

Great. It's not measured that way though.

God dammit, Jim. Stop talking rationally!

full now equals 95%

and we still haven't talked about the people not in the employment system, which brings the true unemployment rate higher.

For example, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) does not count a person who desires work as unemployed if he or she is not working and has stopped looking for work over the past four weeks

NOPE, wrong again.

u6_11_15.png

Wrong how? you people aren't counted in unemployment searches....a lot of people......so I'm right

Dummy, U6 will ALWAYS be higher than U3, you cannot just swap in "full employment" number between them. U6 is considered "full employment" at about 8-8.5%.

And U2 is a great band....wtf.......you guys I deal with the real word, not hypothecial academic bullshit......

Clearly the buckeye has given up all pretense of being a legit poster and is now just being a troll.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No, dope. The definition is below 5%.
It is you who is stupidly attempting to change it.

To this:

full now equals 95%

NOPE, wrong again.

u6_11_15.png

Facepalm-meme-3-300x194.jpg

Pretty sure you don't even realize that what you are implicitly saying is that we've never ever had full employment.

full now equals 95%

NOPE, wrong again.

u6_11_15.png

Facepalm-meme-3-300x194.jpg

Pretty sure you don't even realize that what you are implicitly saying is that we've never ever had full employment.

He is being a troll, even most Trump zealots are not that stupid.

When I first pop that top on my beer bottle there is always a little air at the top, yet everyone, including buckeye would call it full.

When someone gets a glass of water they do not fill it to the very rim of the glass, yet everyone, including buckeye, would call the glass full

I love the twist and turns from the mind of the Trump zealots.

On one hand Trump’s job numbers are not as good as Obama’s because we are at full employment.

Then the next post we are told Obama didn’t do shit and no jobs were created under him.

So, how the fuck did we get to full employment?

if everyone worked at mcdonalds that full employment......that doesn't mean it's a good job......those are good jobs for teens.....if you're an adult working at mcdonalds......you have no ambition
we are killing it on this argument, i just scroll down these lies coming from the room goats. they just cannot acknowledge what hell we went thru for at least the first two years of Obama when millions and millions had to file for unemployment,,while Obama kept borrowing trillions to make it look like he was creating a lousy 50-100K jobs a month! if the Obama Job Creation was so so successfull,,,then why DIDNT THE DEFICIT AND DEBT GO DOWN???

because they are retarded........and are easily manipulated......it's sad really

No retards, there actually is no reason why deficit didn't go down...BECAUSE AS A MATTER OF FACT DEFICIT DID GO DOWN BIG LEAGUE.

10.15.15_0.jpg

Debt did not go down, because to do that you need to post something called SURPLUS.

Hillarious how you total morons are opening your mouth about someone else being retarded and easily manipulated.

Here we see clearly that your fellow Trumpsters are mostly easily manipulated ignoramuses (as if this thread is not proof positive enough)

Donald-Trumo-voters-think-unemployment-rose-under-Obama.jpg

Wow Bush was at 400 Billion...in 08....then in 09 Obama went to 1.4 Trillion.......holy shit.....that's a massive jump!!!!!

Wow, do you EVER know what you are talking about?

1.3 trillion deficit in 2009 budget was proposed in the middle of 2008 by Bush. Obama just added ~100B Stimulus spending in 2009 on top of that.

Last edited:
full now equals 95%

NOPE, wrong again.

u6_11_15.png

Well hell.....lets set it to 9%......sounds like a nice random number....

when Obama was Prez, the libs were bragging about the 2000 new jobs a month,,many were in fast food,,,,great job barry!

When are you going to learn to STFU and get some facts straight first?

2017 had the worst job growth in the last 5 years.

1.5.18.3.png

STFU in your useless stats we are at full employment, the only other way to get lazy welfare whores to work is slash welfare payments in half .

I love the twist and turns from the mind of the Trump zealots.

On one hand Trump’s job numbers are not as good as Obama’s because we are at full employment.

Then the next post we are told Obama didn’t do shit and no jobs were created under him.

So, how the fuck did we get to full employment?

if everyone worked at mcdonalds that full employment......that doesn't mean it's a good job......those are good jobs for teens.....if you're an adult working at mcdonalds......you have no ambition
we are killing it on this argument, i just scroll down these lies coming from the room goats. they just cannot acknowledge what hell we went thru for at least the first two years of Obama when millions and millions had to file for unemployment,,while Obama kept borrowing trillions to make it look like he was creating a lousy 50-100K jobs a month! if the Obama Job Creation was so so successfull,,,then why DIDNT THE DEFICIT AND DEBT GO DOWN???

NOPE, wrong again.

u6_11_15.png

How many workers do you estimate are in flux at any given time?

Define in flux?
changing jobs? well that's already employed

because they are retarded........and are easily manipulated......it's sad really

No retards, there actually is no reason why deficit didn't go down...BECAUSE AS A MATTER OF FACT DEFICIT DID GO DOWN BIG LEAGUE.

10.15.15_0.jpg

Debt did not go down, because to do that you need to post something called SURPLUS.

Hillarious how you total morons are opening your mouth about someone else being retarded and easily manipulated.

Here we see clearly that your fellow Trumpsters are mostly easily manipulated ignoramuses (as if this thread is not proof positive enough)

Donald-Trumo-voters-think-unemployment-rose-under-Obama.jpg

You do not really think these brain dead Trump zealots know the difference between “debt” and “deficit”, do you?

Well it's apparent to anyone with a brain that you clearly don't.

Well, that will teach me! Fucking 2nd grade comebacks get me every time!

Define in flux?
Define in flux?

I'm done, retard.

Define in flux?
Define in flux?

I'm done, retard.
good you're a moron......

Define in flux?
Define in flux?

I'm done, retard.
good you're a moron......

Wonderful.

Now post the definition our govt uses to measure full employment.

Four year degrees in something ridiculous like liberal arts will have to go away. In its place we will need internships to begin replacing four years of partying and coming out with no real experience.
Why is automation going to produce humanities also?
It's just the opinion of some idiot who never went to college. I've said it before, these right wingers think college is where liberals go to drink and have sex. Yea, try having sex and partying when you are taking Differential Linear Equations for your engineering degree.

Engineering students would have sex if they could find anyone who wanted to have sex with them. No one wants that until the engineering student graduates and starts making money.

We In blue states we are working on it. The same way we are behind the technologies the rest of the country and the world gets to enjoy....just go to church and hate on us and the immigrants.

How are you working on it? you now have over 5 million poor broke ass illegals in your state..

Btw

The 100 Best Public High Schools in the U.S. | The Best Schools

3Academic Magnet High School
(North Charleston, South Carolina)

academic-magnet-high-school-SC.jpg

Academic Magnet High School ranks #3 on The 100 Best Public High Schools in the U.S.!
Academic Magnet High School serves academically-gifted and motivated students. The high school encourages students to obtain a sense of global responsibility, to be contributing members of the community, and to cultivate and uphold respect for cultural diversity.

The high school provides all the courses at the Honors or Advanced Placement level. Student have opportunities for publication in professional and academic journals.

Alongside the stern academic requirements, students must also complete 90 hours of community service, take and pass at least four Advanced Placement courses while attending high school, complete a summer reading list, and complete a senior thesis (a year-long independent research project).

Academic Magnet High School boasts a large variety of sports teams and over 50 student clubs including chess, debate, robotics and physics clubs.

The high school selects students through rigorous criteria, including a written essay, middle school grades, test scores and teacher recommendations.

And look the first California high school on the list is #34 :(

34Lowell High School
(San Francisco, California)

lowell-high-school-CA.jpg

Lowell High School ranks #34 on The 100 Best Public High Schools in the U.S.!
Lowell High School’s rigorous curriculum features Honors-level and Advanced Placement courses, including chemistry, calculus and economics, as well as a variety of foreign languages. Ninety-four percent of the students take AP exams.

Beyond classes, extracurricular offerings include more than 80 teams, organizations and student-interest clubs. The school’s speech and debate team is among the oldest in the nation.

Economically disadvantaged students make up 43 percent of the student body.

The U.S. Department of Education recognized Lowell High School as a Blue Ribbon School.

Admissions requirements include standardized test scores, a writing sample, grade point average and extracurricular activities.

LOL next thing you gonna bring up the ranking of the preschools in the US. Can you also tell us where the best universities and Technical institutes located at ?

And those schools that you mentioned, I can bring you a kid from Morocco, India or Singapore they would surpass them in so many subjects even in English :p. Trust me i've seen it happening, and our kids competed against kids from other parts of the world and we did very bad.

In a placement test I scored better than 97% of the kids I applied with and most were born and raised here, and I am just a B student from Morocco. graduated high school fluent in 3 languages. Alsol scored better than most American born kids in English and most classes. And most foreign students I came across did much better in general than their american counterparts.

It has been said and proven thousands of times, without the flow of immigration, the US wouldn't where it is now.

BS

We In blue states we are working on it. The same way we are behind the technologies the rest of the country and the world gets to enjoy....just go to church and hate on us and the immigrants.

How are you working on it? you now have over 5 million poor broke ass illegals in your state..

Btw

The 100 Best Public High Schools in the U.S. | The Best Schools

3Academic Magnet High School
(North Charleston, South Carolina)

academic-magnet-high-school-SC.jpg

Academic Magnet High School ranks #3 on The 100 Best Public High Schools in the U.S.!
Academic Magnet High School serves academically-gifted and motivated students. The high school encourages students to obtain a sense of global responsibility, to be contributing members of the community, and to cultivate and uphold respect for cultural diversity.

The high school provides all the courses at the Honors or Advanced Placement level. Student have opportunities for publication in professional and academic journals.

Alongside the stern academic requirements, students must also complete 90 hours of community service, take and pass at least four Advanced Placement courses while attending high school, complete a summer reading list, and complete a senior thesis (a year-long independent research project).

Academic Magnet High School boasts a large variety of sports teams and over 50 student clubs including chess, debate, robotics and physics clubs.

The high school selects students through rigorous criteria, including a written essay, middle school grades, test scores and teacher recommendations.

And look the first California high school on the list is #34 :(

34Lowell High School
(San Francisco, California)

lowell-high-school-CA.jpg

Lowell High School ranks #34 on The 100 Best Public High Schools in the U.S.!
Lowell High School’s rigorous curriculum features Honors-level and Advanced Placement courses, including chemistry, calculus and economics, as well as a variety of foreign languages. Ninety-four percent of the students take AP exams.

Beyond classes, extracurricular offerings include more than 80 teams, organizations and student-interest clubs. The school’s speech and debate team is among the oldest in the nation.

Economically disadvantaged students make up 43 percent of the student body.

The U.S. Department of Education recognized Lowell High School as a Blue Ribbon School.

Admissions requirements include standardized test scores, a writing sample, grade point average and extracurricular activities.

LOL next thing you gonna bring up the ranking of the preschools in the US. Can you also tell us where the best universities and Technical institutes located at ?

And those schools that you mentioned, I can bring you a kid from Morocco, India or Singapore they would surpass them in so many subjects even in English :p. Trust me i've seen it happening, and our kids competed against kids from other parts of the world and we did very bad.

In a placement test I scored better than 97% of the kids I applied with and most were born and raised here, and I am just a B student from Morocco. graduated high school fluent in 3 languages. Alsol scored better than most American born kids in English and most classes. And most foreign students I came across did much better in general than their american counterparts.

It has been said and proven thousands of times, without the flow of immigration, the US wouldn't where it is now.

BS

I am surprised when I read that list that there is a lot of top Chicago high schools on it

Walter Payton legacy lives on...I am very proud.

download (36).jpeg

I lost my job yesterday.
I posted on a news site that even the Muslims who don't promote violence do want a world wide caliphate and their means to get it is by out breeding non-muslims.
Facebook banned me for 24 hours.
My boss fired me.
I sell car parts for a living, or I did.
Now I have to get another job that pays a living wage and explain why I was fired.
Free speech is only for the rich.

oh, and I hit up an online lawyer brokerage center with my wrongful termination suit. Not a single one has called my number or emailed me 24 hours later.

I lost my job yesterday.
I posted on a news site that even the Muslims who don't promote violence do want a world wide caliphate and their means to get it is by out breeding non-muslims.
Facebook banned me for 24 hours.
My boss fired me.
I sell car parts for a living, or I did.
Now I have to get another job that pays a living wage and explain why I was fired.
Free speech is only for the rich.

oh, and I hit up an online lawyer brokerage center with my wrongful termination suit. Not a single one has called my number or emailed me 24 hours later.

Because you have no case, dope.

You obviously violated your employer's social media policy. It seems that rights have limits.

Because he's right you fool. Some poor kid go's to college and gets a four year worthless degree and sucks up a load of debt that no job he is qualified for will ever repay back. It is a crime that assholes like you think that college is for everyone. It ain't. Morons, like you, haven't wakened to the fact that jobs in the Trades can be every bit as legit as a white collar job. They incur far less debt to get qualified, and they are generally far more secure in the long run.

Here's the problem- you can't get a good job without a college degree.

In my field, purchasing, all the jobs require a 4 year degree now, and a lot of the people who got into it the same time I did back in the 1990's who didn't need degrees then find they need them now.

So I was lucky in that I had one I got when I was in the Army, and while I was able to pick up a new job right away, a couple of my colleagues who had just as much experience waited for months to get new jobs.

Forum List

Back