Get your affairs in order: Trump could destroy the entire human species

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Or so says this Yale psychiatrist egghead. It's on Yahoo news, so it must be true.

"President Donald Trump’s mental health might lead to the extinction of the human species, the Yale psychiatrist briefing lawmakers on the president's psychological state told Newsweek on Friday.

If it were possible, Dr. Bandy Lee said, "we would be declaring a public health emergency that needs to be responded to as quickly as possible.”

“As more time passes, we come closer to the greatest risk of danger, one that could even mean the extinction of the human species,” she said. “This is not hyperbole. This is the reality."

Trump Could Destroy the Entire Human Species, Says Yale Psychiatrist Who Warned Congress Members

economist-trump-new-world-order.jpg

Yale egghead?

Got any quotes from your Vo tech school valedictorian?

After 8 years of Obama it's a nice change having an alpha male president but lefty can't handle that. They're losing their minds and that makes me smile.

After 8 years of Obama it's a nice change having an alpha male president but lefty can't handle that. They're losing their minds and that makes me smile.
Alpha males are dangerous when they’re also a lunatic and dont care about anyone but himself.

If true, why bother getting your affairs in order? It would be better to Party Harty, max out your credit cards, buy that Lambo, live life to its fullest.Have fun and live life as if there is no tommorrow.

If true, why bother getting your affairs in order? It would be better to Party Harty, max out your credit cards, buy that Lambo, live life to its fullest.Have fun and live life as if there is no tommorrow.

Aside from stocking up on SPF 10,000 suncreen to work on my nuclear tan, I'm ready. Bring it on.

Alpha males are dangerous when they’re also a lunatic and dont care about anyone but himself.

Alpha males are what made this country what it is. Those and busty women with wide hips.

Someone further up the thread asked the same question that came to my mind when I saw the thread title....................

If the entire human race is going to be wiped out, why do I need to get my affairs in order? What am I going to do, leave my house and things I've accumulated over the years to my pets?

Nope, if the world is gonna end, give me some good bud, a decent Scotch, and a front row seat to the Apocalypse.

They said the same thing about Reagan and Bush 43.

They were full of shit.

Fuck them.

Actually Reagan and Bush43 really screwed up badly. Reagan made a huge increase in the national debt with SDI, screwed up the economy, and damaged our interational by selling weapons to Iran and supporting terrorism in Nicaragua. Bush43 did the whole WMD fiasco in Iraq, that added trillions to the national debt and toppled the ecomomy.

They said the same thing about Reagan and Bush 43.

They were full of shit.

Fuck them.

Actually Reagan and Bush43 really screwed up badly. Reagan made a huge increase in the national debt with SDI, screwed up the economy, and damaged our interational by selling weapons to Iran and supporting terrorism in Nicaragua. Bush43 did the whole WMD fiasco in Iraq, that added trillions to the national debt and toppled the ecomomy.

Only $1 trillion was spent on SDI. It was deemed to costly and was shut down, but the psychological effect it had on the Russians caused their empire to crumble. Iran wasn't the problem it is today and the Iran/Contra deal was made so we could kill communists in Nicaragua, who were the real terrorists. We weren't fighting jihadists then, just communists.

Forum List

Back