Entitlement society? We wish.

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
We call ourselves an entitlement society. But what we really are is an embezzlement society.

A new study found that debt per household went up $12,984 in the last 14 months.

Is the government borrowing that $12,984 to put into your pocket? Even if you're at the poverty line, I doubt you're getting $12,984 in benefits. And bare in mind that this debt is on top of the taxes that you already pay.

So where is the money going? Basically to desk jockeys who aren't doing a damn thing on your behalf.

http://cnsnews.com/blog/terence-p-jeffrey/12984-increase-debt-household-first-2011-bipartisan-spending-deal

We call ourselves an entitlement society. But what we really are is an embezzlement society.

A new study found that debt per household went up $12,984 in the last 14 months.

Is the government borrowing that $12,984 to put into your pocket? Even if you're at the poverty line, I doubt you're getting $12,984 in benefits. And bare in mind that this debt is on top of the taxes that you already pay.

So where is the money going? Basically to desk jockeys who aren't doing a damn thing on your behalf.

$12,984--Increase in Debt Per Household Since First 2011 Bipartisan Spending Deal | CNSNews.com

Agreed. We are being screwed.

Since 1979 the average pre-tax income for the bottom 90% of households has decreased by $900, while that of the top 1% increased by over $700,000, as federal taxation became less progressive.

From 1992-2007 the top 400 income earners in the U.S. saw their income increase 392% and their average tax rate reduced by 37%.

In 2007 the richest 1% of the American population owned 34.6% of the country's total wealth, and the next 19% owned 50.5%. Thus, the top 20% of Americans owned 85% of the country's wealth and the bottom 80% of the population owned 15%.

During the economic expansion between 2002 and 2007, the income of the top 1% grew 10 times faster than the income of the bottom 90%. In this period 66% of total income gains went to the 1%, who in 2007 had a larger share of total income than at any time since 1928.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distribution_of_wealth
America is the classic example of an "entitlement society."

The wealthier you are, the more "entitled" you become!

Last edited:
Pubs and their cronies screwed the whole world- 10 million unemployed cost money, and Pubs are doing everything they can to ruin the recovery, dupes. That's about 9% of growth in debt, almost all due to Pubs, and their DEPRESSION.

Whatever the government is giving away these days, I'll take it. Send it on over to my house. I want some of those trips the GSA employees were getting. I want the free cell phones. I want, I want, I want and I demand the government pay for it by taxing that nearly 50% of the population that pay no federal taxes at all.

Pubs and their cronies screwed the whole world- 10 million unemployed cost money, and Pubs are doing everything they can to ruin the recovery, dupes. That's about 9% of growth in debt, almost all due to Pubs, and their DEPRESSION.

I wish I spoke jibberish but I don't. Seriously, I never even understand what the f you're babbling about. The only thing I can tell for sure is that you are an uber liberal f-tard.

Since 1979 the average pre-tax income for the bottom 90% of households has decreased by $900, while that of the top 1% increased by over $700,000, as federal taxation became less progressive.

From 1992-2007 the top 400 income earners in the U.S. saw their income increase 392% and their average tax rate reduced by 37%.

In 2007 the richest 1% of the American population owned 34.6% of the country's total wealth, and the next 19% owned 50.5%. Thus, the top 20% of Americans owned 85% of the country's wealth and the bottom 80% of the population owned 15%.

During the economic expansion between 2002 and 2007, the income of the top 1% grew 10 times faster than the income of the bottom 90%. In this period 66% of total income gains went to the 1%, who in 2007 had a larger share of total income than at any time since 1928.

Distribution of wealth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is simpleton logic. I'm sure you've been explained how you're wrong in the past and you would rather hold to your dogma; so I won't waste my breath.

Marxist Yaksqueeze. ^^

This is simpleton logic. I'm sure you've been explained how you're wrong in the past and you would rather hold to your dogma; so I won't waste my breath.

Don't...that poster has swallowed the wealth envy yaksqueeze long time ago.

Whatever the government is giving away these days, I'll take it. Send it on over to my house. I want some of those trips the GSA employees were getting. I want the free cell phones. I want, I want, I want and I demand the government pay for it by taxing that nearly 50% of the population that pay no federal taxes at all.

That GSA conference cost went from $90k to 650k under BOOOSH, came to light under Obama transparency, Those phones cost next to nothing and are a good deal for everyone.The people who pay no federal income tax pay MORE %wise in ALL taxes and fees than the richest.

Sorry about facts, dittohead- thanks for the total Rush/Pubcrappe. Change the channel, dupe.

Last edited:
TheGreat Gadsby: This is simpleton logic. I'm sure you've been explained how you're wrong in the past and you would rather hold to your dogma; so I won't waste my breath.

Mr T: Marxist Yaksqueeze. ^^

Mr T: Don't...that poster has swallowed the wealth envy yaksqueeze long time ago.
The "simpleton logic" and "dogma" comes from data provided from the Congressional Budget Office.

Notice that "conservatives" can never be accused of basing their argument on an unbiased source - when a personal attack will do!

Last edited:

That GSA conference cost went from $90k to 650k under BOOOSH, came to light under Obama transparency, Those phones cost next to nothing and are a good deal for everyone.The people who pay no federal income tax pay MORE %wise in ALL taxes and fees than the richest.

Sorry about facts, dittohead- thanks for the total Rush/Pubcrappe. Change the channel, dupe.

Your sigline is really long which is blowhardish.

The poor do not pay more taxes than the rich. That statement should never be in doubt just from common sense, I mean please.

Although the poor do pay taxes on lame things like cigarettes and beer and junk food and gasoline and the libs don't seem to care about that one bit.

Cuz to the libs that tax is punishment for buying things that libs think are bad for you. Is that really helping the poor? I think not.

They pay more %wise than the rich. Payroll taxes were bigger than income taxes a couple years ago. The 50% pay no taxes is total Pubcrappe, divisive as hell. Pubs have been fighting class warfare forever, and they've been kicking azz the last 30 years.The rich's wealth has almost tripled while the nonrich and the country are ruined. Myopic, incompetent Pubcrappe. Pub dupes!!

My sig is all fact- memorize it.

If you could sprinkle your post on the roses, they would grow real well and be very pretty cause it's pure HORSE SHIT.:lol:

So you're saying Obama let it go...upped it and got caught...Nice
icon14.gif

Can you people read? LOL Dittoheads- facts are irrelevant- all hail Rushbo...Thanks for the Depression and the stupidest wars ever. No matter, the unemployed get $6 phones and 8 minutes a day. Horrors. See sig pp1. A-holes or morons?

Can you people read? LOL Dittoheads- facts are irrelevant- all hail Rushbo...Thanks for the Depression and the stupidest wars ever. No matter, the unemployed get $6 phones and 8 minutes a day. Horrors. See sig pp1. A-holes or morons?

Jibber Jibber Jibber.

So it's OK for Obama to do to America what he's accusing Romney of?? It's Ok for him to rape the taxpayers but not OK for Bain to create jobs.

Those workers at GST had 8 more years of employment with the infusion of money from Bain yet they are unappreciative.

Forum List

Back