Enjoying your weekend

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Thank a liberal.

weekend.jpg

And then - thank the unions.

Only people who want to eke by work only 40 hours a week.

I haven worked only 40 hours a week since i was in High School.

With all the posts 7 days a week that BDBoop makes, I'm guessing she doesn't have a job at all.

I'm at work right now. Off tomorrow. I was off the past two days. Thanks for noticing. :)

Does your job consist of posting on internet message boards, or are you fucking off on the time you pretend to be working for your paycheck?

you know whats silly about all this? google exists, she is sitting right now in front of a computer and even if she hasn't read a book, on well much, but daliy kos and think progress where she seems to get most of her dreck , she can check......

god, the french, henry ford, jews and the unions..thats who you thank.....

With all the posts 7 days a week that BDBoop makes, I'm guessing she doesn't have a job at all.

I'm at work right now. Off tomorrow. I was off the past two days. Thanks for noticing. :)

Does your job consist of posting on internet message boards, or are you fucking off on the time you pretend to be working for your paycheck?

I just started work an hour ago, and I take insurance claims by phones. If I'm not on the phone, they don't care what I'm doing, as long as my butt is planted and I am available for the next call.

I just started work an hour ago, and I take insurance claims by phones. If I'm not on the phone, they don't care what I'm doing, as long as my butt is planted and I am available for the next call.

so , you work at a call center?

ever try reading a book and laying off the internet?

you know whats silly about all this? google exists, she is sitting right now in front of a computer and even if she hasn't read a book, on well much, but daliy kos and think progress where she seems to get most of her dreck , she can check......

god, the french, henry ford, jews and the unions..thats who you thank.....

"hasn't read a book on well much?" Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot?

I read all the time. Is there a reason I'm not welcome here?

No. I'm a remote worker for a call center.

If you work a 40 hour week thank your boss. Your boss is likely not working a 40 hour week, nor does your boss likely have weekends off.

I'm working this weekend, I normally do work weekends. I start about 6 or 6:30 am, and generally shut down about 8 pm. In the old days, when I had a 9 to 5, I got weekends off while my boss enjoyed the view of the city from his office.

Forum List

Back