Enjoying your weekend

Does your job consist of posting on internet message boards, or are you fucking off on the time you pretend to be working for your paycheck?

you know whats silly about all this? google exists, she is sitting right now in front of a computer and even if she hasn't read a book, on well much, but daliy kos and think progress where she seems to get most of her dreck , she can check......

god, the french, henry ford, jews and the unions..thats who you thank.....

"hasn't read a book on well much?" Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot?

there's an apostrophe there...I know you missed it, because, well, like, you did.

I just started work an hour ago, and I take insurance claims by phones. If I'm not on the phone, they don't care what I'm doing, as long as my butt is planted and I am available for the next call.

so , you work at a call center?

ever try reading a book and laying off the internet?

I read all the time. Is there a reason I'm not welcome here?

really? :lol:

never said you weren't, I wasn't speaking to a presence 'in particular', I was speaking to your handicap, thats why I said, INTERNET.........

I just started work an hour ago, and I take insurance claims by phones. If I'm not on the phone, they don't care what I'm doing, as long as my butt is planted and I am available for the next call.

No. I'm a remote worker for a call center.

so you work for a call center.....from home?

Does your job consist of posting on internet message boards, or are you fucking off on the time you pretend to be working for your paycheck?

You know people like Robmoney (R) who "like to fire people" ;) wishes there was still child labor in addition to 6-7 day work weeks.

you know whats silly about all this? google exists, she is sitting right now in front of a computer and even if she hasn't read a book, on well much, but daliy kos and think progress where she seems to get most of her dreck , she can check......

god, the french, henry ford, jews and the unions..thats who you thank.....

"hasn't read a book on well much?" Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot?

there's an apostrophe there...I know you missed it, because, well, like, you did.

Dear Asshat;

That's a comma.

xoxo

Boop

I'm at work right now. Off tomorrow. I was off the past two days. Thanks for noticing. :)

You say they don't care, maybe they don't. Personally, I never fuck off on the internet during my working hours. I have this little thing called integrity. I work 100% of the time my employer is paying me, whether or not they care. That includes the days I work from home.

You say they don't care, maybe they don't. Personally, I never fuck off on the internet during my working hours. I have this little thing called integrity. I work 100% of the time my employer is paying me, whether or not they care. That includes the days I work from home.

They are inbound calls. There is nothing TO DO if I am not on a call. There are no outbound calls to be made as hello! They call in insurance claims.

I read all the time. Is there a reason I'm not welcome here?

I don't recall anybody saying you weren't welcome here.
Your attempted victimization via false questions is duly noted.

Dear Asshat;

That's a comma.

xoxo

Boop

jumped like a river trout....god, you are predictable, if anything...:lol:

As are you "Oh, that's what I meant, look at you falling for it, herpaderp!"

lolwutpear.jpg

You know people like Robmoney (R) who "like to fire people" ;) wishes there was still child labor in addition to 6-7 day work weeks.

It's always a clue when you have to lie about what someone said to make your 'point'. Disingenuous at best.

yes that must be it:rolleyes:...thank her again, she needs the pity fuck, so do you apparently.......:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back