Enjoying your weekend

Trajan-

These are the first posts of yours I've ever read on any topic. I sure haven't missed much. Ugly posts.

I'll add you to my ignore list.

Bye,

sky

Trajan-

These are the first posts of yours I've ever read on any topic. I sure haven't missed much. Ugly posts.

Bye,

sky

I'm sure he will be as heartbroken as I was when you put me on ignore. :lol:

Wow, it's like Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber, you two are literally interchangeable!
I'm so hurt that you insulted me.

BTW, you forgot to address this,
Really? He couldn't speak for himself.

YOU confronted me.

But that's you not going to bat for his gay ass.

Okly-dokly.

What does a person sexual orientation or anatomy have to do with you being wrong? :cuckoo:

Wow, it's like Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber, you two are literally interchangeable!

Really? He couldn't speak for himself.

YOU confronted me.

But that's you not going to bat for his gay ass.

Okly-dokly.

What does a person sexual orientation or anatomy have to do with you being wrong? :cuckoo:

As I understand it, the word 'gay' now means lame.

Trajan-

Bye,

sky

Tiny Dancer;

False.You have read posts of mine, I know you have, because we have had at least a few exchanges, long time ago, granted.

If these posts are so offensive to you, that you need to make a public declaration then I submit you must have a humongous ignore list. *shrugs*

In any event, Au Revoir....Aufwiedersehn....Farewell...

Trajan

Trajan-

Bye,

sky

I thought you were done? actually you were done when you started this inane troll.

As I understand it, the word 'gay' now means lame.

wow, what a hateful, hurtful stereotypical remark. I am in shock, shock I say that you would stoop so low...:eek:

well, not really...:doubt:

Forum List

Back