Enjoying your weekend

When I think about my country - and all that it provides... I don't think of thanking liberals.... or conservatives... I think how much I owe to our military. Without them, no liberals and no conservatives, no weekends, no freedom, no nothing.

But... it is pretty fucking typical of a liberal to think we owe them something. Arrogant fuckers.

When I think about my country - and all that it provides... I don't think of thanking liberals.... or conservatives... I think how much I owe to our military. Without them, no liberals and no conservatives, no weekends, no freedom, no nothing.

But... it is pretty fucking typical of a liberal to think we owe them something. Arrogant fuckers.

pretty good off-topic post ;) Anywho, the military, of which I was a part, take orders from civilians in govt. That is the way its supposed to be in this great nation.
Why do cons almost always extol the virtues of the military which would not be extant, without being set-up, in the first place, by the citizenry (civilians) through legislation. :eusa_eh:

Idiot

pretty good off-topic post ;) Anywho, the military, of which I was a part, take orders from civilians in govt. That is the way its supposed to be in this great nation.
Why do cons almost always extol the virtues of the military which would not be extant, without being set-up, in the first place, by the citizenry (civilians) through legislation. :eusa_eh:

Idiot

It's perfectly on topic to point out those who really deserve the 'thanks'. You're just pissed because it ain't the liberals.... and you have to lie about what Romney said in order to make your (disingenuous) 'point'. Dismissed.

Idiot

It's perfectly on topic to point out those who really deserve the 'thanks'. You're just pissed because it ain't the liberals.... and you have to lie about what Romney said in order to make your (disingenuous) 'point'. Dismissed.

I just finished telling you I'm a vet (4 years active-duty) and a proud Progressive. Are you saying that Progressives & Librals don't serve? :eusa_eh: Still want to run w/ that flawed reasoning :eusa_whistle:

Idiot

I just finished telling you I'm a vet (4 years active-duty) and a proud Progressive. Are you saying that Progressives & Librals don't serve? :eusa_eh: Still want to run w/ that flawed reasoning :eusa_whistle:

I couldn't give a rat's ass about your 4 whole years of active duty service. Seriously. What I am saying is that without our military, the liberals wouldn't be free to fight for what they see as their rights.... any more than conservatives would be free to fight for what they want.... so it's the military we owe thanks... not a bunch of assclowns on either side.

If I had wanted to say that progressives and liberals don't serve... I'd have fucking said that. I didn't. So stop pretending that I did. Fucking liberals and their desperate need to lie about what people say.

Fucking liberals and their desperate need to claim everything as theirs... pathetic.

And... again... you lied about what Romney said. When you have to lie about what someone said in order to make a point... you have no fucking point. idiot.

Last edited:
Thank a liberal.

weekend.jpg

And then - thank the unions.

There are many benefits such as the 5-day workweek enjoyed by conservatives and libertarians today that would never have come about had it not been for the sacrifices of organized workers and subsequent labor laws fought for and achieved by liberals.

The anachronism of ‘Liberty of Contract’ was finally abandoned by the late 1930’s, allowing the states to enact labor laws designed to protect their workers. The courts correctly acknowledge that employers and employees where not ‘equal entities’ entering into contract negotiations on the same footing, that there are economic restraints on employees that make such contracts invalid. See: West Coast Hotel Co. v. Parrish (1937).

The notion, therefore, that labor laws can be abandoned and the employee/employer relationship returned to that of the 19th Century is reactionary idiocy.

Last edited:
Thank a liberal.

weekend.jpg

And then - thank the unions.

There are many benefits such as the 5-day workweek enjoyed by conservatives and libertarians today that would never have come about had it not been for the sacrifices of organized workers and subsequent labor laws fought for and achieved by liberals.

The anachronism of ‘Liberty of Contract’ was finally abandoned by the late 1930’s, allowing the states to enact labor laws designed to protect their workers. The courts correctly acknowledge that employers and employees where not ‘equal entities’ entering into contract negotiations on the same footing, that there are economic restraints on employees that make such contracts invalid. See: West Coast Hotel Co. v. Parrish (1937).

The notion, therefore, that labor laws can be abandoned and the employee/employer relationship returned to that of the 19th Century is reactionary idiocy.

henry ford had them beat by several years....but hey..:rolleyes:
and you speaking to yourself again? who surfaced the notion you address? oh right the voices in your head...got it.

Really? He couldn't speak for himself.

YOU confronted me.

But that's you not going to bat for his gay ass.

Okly-dokly.

What does a person sexual orientation or anatomy have to do with you being wrong? :cuckoo:

shes in sniveling mode......let her be, along with that phone they hook her up to, she handles they have a Thorazine drip , shes just short a few quarts.

Forum List

Back