England Court PROVES "climate change" is a FARCE

Antarctic ice has been growing record high FOR YEARS.

and now when the Arctic one INCREASED (instead of alarmist "it is disappearing") more than half - they are going to play the game "oh, more than half, it is not much, if that would be three times, than it is much, but 60% I don't know, that's nothing, because my masters said so in the talking points memo today" :lol:

Still going on about how you can't do fractions

I got an idea. You give me your paycheck, and I'll give you back over half.

f*** off, dumbass. you are too boring and too predictable to respond.

and now when the Arctic one INCREASED (instead of alarmist "it is disappearing") more than half - they are going to play the game "oh, more than half, it is not much, if that would be three times, than it is much, but 60% I don't know, that's nothing, because my masters said so in the talking points memo today" :lol:

See, this is where I point out that I don't need talking points because I have a degree in engineering, one in business,a cert in applied statisics, and grad work in econ. I also spent time working on psych degree.

So, how is that big 15 incher wagging in your face? Like it?

Now, what do you have? Talking point?

Still going on about how you can't do fractions

I got an idea. You give me your paycheck, and I'll give you back over half.

f*** off, dumbass. you are too boring and too predictable to respond.

Yeah, suddenly it ain't making alot of sense is it?

And you got what?

I can do this all day because I am way fin smarter that you can even imagine. It's like taking candy from a baby.

Waaaaa !!! Little baby.. waaaaa!!!!

Satellites measure Antarctica is gaining sea ice but losing land ice at an accelerating rate which has implications for sea level rise.

Is Antarctica losing or gaining ice?

Sea Ice will not raise sea levels. Melting on Antarctica and Greenland will.

no, it won't. it is just another lying scare.
what is going on both in Arctic or Antarctica - IS A NORMAL PROCESS which humankind has nothing to do with.

No it isn't and NASA says it isn't.

All you have is your con-tool talking points and "I said so."

Satellites measure Antarctica is gaining sea ice but losing land ice at an accelerating rate which has implications for sea level rise.

Is Antarctica losing or gaining ice?

Sea Ice will not raise sea levels. Melting on Antarctica and Greenland will.

what is going on both in Arctic or Antarctica - IS A NORMAL PROCESS which humankind has nothing to do with.

Did it ever occur to you that NASA was wrong?

The point is that anyone stupid enough to say "they have expanded by 60%" and think it means something is, well, not worth reading. He obviously doesn't recognize the most obvious thing.

I can only hazard to guess that when I say square root of two, the value doesn't just pop to mind for you, does it?

Does this look like nothing to you, smart alec?

Figure12-350x417.png

Figure 1. Arctic sea ice extent for September 13, 2013 was 5.10 million square kilometers (1.97 million square miles). The orange line shows the 1981 to 2010 median extent for that day. The black cross indicates the geographic North Pole.

Yes, the white part is smaller that the orange line. So, that is comparatively not huge. To be Huge, it would have to be close to or more than the maximum extent. It isnt even at average.

And the reason you used "smart alec" is because you felt the sense that I'm smart and even funny. You should get a clue from that.

Says the idiot who thought there was no ice on the ice caps. You're a riot!

:lmao:

Did it ever occur to you that NASA was wrong?

don't even get involved. NASA IS saying it( about the ice growth)

but this leftard idiot has been running through threads just with a sign "I have an 15 inch dick, and you all do not" for the last couple of hours - we have had a hilarious afternoon :D
check this thread:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...te-on-your-own-mortgage-or-credit-card-3.html

and you will see what I am talking about :)

But the polar ice caps aren't "nothing", stupid. They not only exist, they have expanded by 60%... :lmao:

How dumb are you exactly?

like any random leftard parrot operative :lol:

Yeah, because people that can do math and science are all liberals and people that can't do math and science are moronic conservatives like you, you inbred highschool dropout.

This coming from a junior high drop out who actually messages me with "your to stupid" when a second grader would know it's "YOU'RE TOO stupid".

Please - don't ever talk about education again after that dreadful grammar you fuck'n moron....

" the polar ice caps would be melted by 2013 when in fact they have now expanded by 60%"

Well, there you go. Proof that you are an idiot that can't do math, percentages, and fractions. A 60% increase of nothing is nothing.

Why should anyone consider anything else you have to say as meaningful, given your incapable of the simplest things?

Can't you at least try? You did go to school like the rest of us, didn't you?

But the polar ice caps aren't "nothing", stupid. They not only exist, they have expanded by 60%... :lmao:

Really, you really are stupid enough not to get it?

They expanded from not fucking very much to 160% of not fucking very much.

How dense are you?

You MORON's predicted they would be gone by 2013. They are not only NOT gone - they've actually expanded by an astounding 60%. How do you explain that, stupid?

Below is a link to an NPR broadcast today, and why the usual suspects are flooding the message board with posts on climate change:

It's Clear Humans Are Changing World's Climate, Panel Says : The Two-Way : NPR

Wry - the simple, undeniable, scientific fact is that 1963, the earth's temperature as seen a change of 1/4 of 1%.

Question @Wry - if "climate change" was real, why has the left been humiliatingly exposed in so many LIES? Why do you need to lie about something you say is real if it actually is real?

We've seen two scandals now where "scientists" were caught discussing how they falsified research in emails. We've had Al Gore's team admit his movie lied so much, they had to submit 77 pages worth of corrections to an English court. And we've seen predictions so God-awful, not only did what the left predict not come true, in fact the exact opposite came true (ie ice caps expanding by 60% instead of melting).

England Court PROVES... 09-27-2013 12:51 PM Rottweiler Dumbest...post...EVER. You're a fuck'n moron. Considering the polar ice caps are NOT "nothing" a 60% increase is huge

No, dude, your to stupid to grasp the obvious.

a 60% increase isn't "huge". It isn't even double. It's is a little more than 1/2. 2x is not even as big as 3x. 3x would be huge. 100x would be huge. 1/2 is 0.5. 60% is 0.60. That is a fraction, 3/5ths, to be precise.

Your a number illiterate idiot that thinks that it is "huge" because the number "60" seems so big.

The reality is that a small percentage increase of 0.60 over a really low minimum is a really small amount.

It is only "huge" because you have no clue of proportions or scaling.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This guy has grammar like a first grader and he wants to bark at everybody about "education" and being "stupid". Asshole, you're a typical left-wing uneducated parasite. You smoked pot through high school and dropped out before graduating. Now you want to mooch off of the U.S. government while you hit message boards pretending to be highly educated while using phrases like "your to stupid" :lmao:

It's "YOU'RE TOO stupid" asshat. And you are [MENTION=35236]itfitzme[/MENTION]

Your is to show possession you ignorant libtard Dumbocrat (like "your posts display astounding lack of proper grammar"). You're is a conjunction for YOU ARE (as in you're the one who is TOO stupid).

To is expressing motion or identification (like "you need to go back to school"). Too is a higher degree or in addition (as in "you're the one who is actually too stupid).

Since I have to teach you basic fuck'n grammar, it's no wonder you can't grasp basic facts regarding the farce known as "climate change".

England Court PROVES... 09-27-2013 12:51 PM Rottweiler Dumbest...post...EVER. You're a fuck'n moron. Considering the polar ice caps are NOT "nothing" a 60% increase is huge

No, dude, your to stupid to grasp the obvious.

a 60% increase isn't "huge". It isn't even double. It's is a little more than 1/2. 2x is not even as big as 3x. 3x would be huge. 100x would be huge. 1/2 is 0.5. 60% is 0.60. That is a fraction, 3/5ths, to be precise.

Your a number illiterate idiot that thinks that it is "huge" because the number "60" seems so big.

The reality is that a small percentage increase of 0.60 over a really low minimum is a really small amount.

It is only "huge" because you have no clue of proportions or scaling.

This is where we've come to with libtards. Once they've been backed into a corner with FACTS, they actually make the desperate argument that 60% is "not" big... :bang3:

So if you received a 60% increase in your salary, that wouldn't be huge in your mind? :cuckoo:

If you're house was expanded 60%, you wouldn't have a ton of more room in your house? :cuckoo:

If you're IQ increased 60%, you wouldn't consider that monumental? :cuckoo:

Furthermore, this is HUGE even if they expanded 0.00001% considering the dumb fuck'n monkeys who have you brainwashed predicted they would be completely gone by now. They are not only not gone - they have massively expanded 60%!!!

Eat it bitch.... (and then go work on your grammar)

:dance:

Lord Monckton made a great point - we just need to bring a few more of these scam artists to court where they are under oath and facing perjury and throw a few of them in jail and this entire scam will stop.

The entire thing has always been a left-wing scam for power, money, and of course their favorite thing of all - control. It's time to stop this nonsense. We're literally allowing them to destroy economies and put companies out of business on a scam.

Apparently, my having obtained a BSEE, an MBA, and a certificate in applied statistics is necessary because just AP calc didn't do it for you.

:lmao: Asshat here claims to have a masters degree yet uses phrases like "your to stupid" :lmao:

I guarantee this girl never graduated high school, much less college, much less has a masters. Nobody could have that ignorant level of grammar and have obtained a masters degree. Just couldn't happen (and if it did - that university should forever close its doors out of shame :lol:).

Apparently, my having obtained a BSEE, an MBA, and a certificate in applied statistics is necessary because just AP calc didn't do it for you.

:lmao: Asshat here claims to have a masters degree yet uses phrases like "your to stupid" :lmao:

I guarantee this girl never graduated high school, much less college, much less has a masters. Nobody could have that ignorant level of grammar and have obtained a masters degree. Just couldn't happen (and if it did - that university should forever close its doors out of shame :lol:).

maybe, it was University of East Anglia :eusa_whistle:

Really, you really are stupid enough not to get it?

They expanded from not fucking very much to 160% of not fucking very much.

How dense are you?

You MORON's[sic] predicted they would be gone by 2013. They are not only NOT gone - they've actually expanded by an astounding 60%. How do you explain that, stupid?
You Morons has no apostrophe. As long as you're grading others on grammar, i thought you should know that.

The point is that anyone stupid enough to say "they have expanded by 60%" and think it means something is, well, not worth reading. He obviously doesn't recognize the most obvious thing.

I can only hazard to guess that when I say square root of two, the value doesn't just pop to mind for you, does it?

Does this look like nothing to you, smart alec?

Figure12-350x417.png

Figure 1. Arctic sea ice extent for September 13, 2013 was 5.10 million square kilometers (1.97 million square miles). The orange line shows the 1981 to 2010 median extent for that day. The black cross indicates the geographic North Pole.

Yes, the white part is smaller that the orange line. So, that is comparatively not huge. To be Huge, it would have to be close to or more than the maximum extent. It isnt even at average.

And the reason you used "smart alec" is because you felt the sense that I'm smart and even funny. You should get a clue from that.
It's also not "nonexistent", as the Goracle prophesied.

Forum List

Back