Enemies of US today?

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
I looked through some different sources and found out this summary:
OUR ENEMIES ARE: Iran, al Qaeda, the Taliban anh the ISIS
radical.jpg

Countries With Strained Relations are : Russia, China, Cuba, Venezuela, North Korea, and Syria
images

It seems to me a BS. Where are the real and dangerous enemies?

Our true enemies should be Germany, canada, killer muslims the racist teaper faction, the racist liberal faction, and the gay left.

Most left wing Liberals are enemies of US.

Obama certainly is enemy number one.

Then come his Islamic terrorist brothers worldwide.

I don't see Iran as an enemy. They've never attacked us, or any of their neighbors. Right now, they're fighting ISIS. And by treating them as an enemy, we strengthen the hand of the mullahs inside Iran.

I don't see most conservatives as enemies of the US. The ones now here blubbering like little bitches about how liberals are enemies may be mentally ill and/or twisted and ugly souls, but they're not enemies of the USA.

The whole bureaucratic idea of our Government is the most dangerous foe. Some oligarchs and mormons are fighting for the power to rule while usual people are watching. We have internal enemy which we may not notice. External ones were demonstrated by HIM.

I looked through some different sources and found out this summary:
OUR ENEMIES ARE: Iran, al Qaeda, the Taliban anh the ISIS
radical.jpg

Countries With Strained Relations are : Russia, China, Cuba, Venezuela, North Korea, and Syria
images

It seems to me a BS. Where are the real and dangerous enemies?

The Democrat Party.

Conservatives are returning the U.S. into a defacto monarchy. We may call it an oligarchy, but their isn't much difference. They are reversing the American revolution.

Other than that, North Korea, ISIS, the Taliban and Al Queda are our true enemies. Iran, Russia, China, etc...aare countries which we have some strong differences with, but are not now our 'enemies'. Things could go either way with any of them.

It seems a of of conservatives just can't get over their cold war upbringing. The world has changed.

The far left, the crazy racetoids, the neo-cons, and the far right social cons.

Forum List

Back