Endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights

Since this is all men - and I assume women, then all people, included illegal immigrants, are granted these rights by their creator and since it is the creator of all rights, then Arizona must be anti constitution and anti creator. Correct?

It's also no less of an opinion than anyone else's on the matter, either, it's just a right place right time sort of thing I guess.

So one opinion is pretty much as good as any other opinion? Is that what you are saying?[/QUOTE]

Why do you pick the most inane things to argue about, like Care's post before, this one, etc?

Are you OCD for arguments or something?

On THIS SUBJECT, noone's opinion can be better because there is no proof of a creator that anyone is privy to; thus, noone knows more on the subject than anyone else.

It says in the declaration of independence that all men (he would have said women to if he were alive today) are endowed by their creator certain inalienable rights. I know some of you 'liberals' who read this will deny that as an historical fact but let me cut and past the exact words from the text for you.

that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights
Thomas Jefferson did not say that rights were given to us by God in this document but by their creator which could mean different things to different people. A person who believes that God created the universe believes that his creator gave him those inalienable rights. It does not matter if you think that the universe was a statistical accident because whatever was responsible for your existence also gave you those same rights. In other words, no matter what you believe was responsible for your existence it does not change the fact that that thing that was responsible for it also granted you "certain unalienable Rights" with it.

Those that say rights are God-given are just paraphrasing this concept because they believe God is their creator and that creator gave them those rights.

Now, since governments are created by people then, by the same token, it should make sense that whatever rights the government has was given to them by the people that it governs since it was the people that created it.
Then why is "Creator" capitalized?

When Jefferson wrote "their Creator" he clearly meant God. What else?

Their higher power, god, whatever. I don't think Jefferson, for all his faults, was as silly and small minded enough as to imagine all men shared the same concept of what constitutes a creator.

A creator, is so broad a term as to be almost meaningless on the level you use it.

It's also no less of an opinion than anyone else's on the matter, either, it's just a right place right time sort of thing I guess.

So one opinion is pretty much as good as any other opinion? Is that what you are saying?

Why do you pick the most inane things to argue about, like Care's post before, this one, etc?

On THIS SUBJECT, noone's opinion can be better because there is no proof of a creator that anyone is privy to; thus, noone knows more on the subject than anyone else.[/QUOTE]
It gets to the heart of the matter.
Are all opinions of equal worth or are some worth more than others? If the latter, then how we determine which ones are worth more?
You shouldn't have any problem answering the question.
Especially if you've ever read the Phaedrus.

So one opinion is pretty much as good as any other opinion? Is that what you are saying?

On THIS SUBJECT, noone's opinion can be better because there is no proof of a creator that anyone is privy to; thus, noone knows more on the subject than anyone else.
It gets to the heart of the matter.
Are all opinions of equal worth or are some worth more than others? If the latter, then how we determine which ones are worth more?
You shouldn't have any problem answering the question.
Especially if you've ever read the Phaedrus.[/QUOTE]

No, they're not all worth the same...... always. On this subject they are, though, because noone has proof of a creator, and noone has proof there's not one.

As far as who's are weighed more and why, that's a preyty mundane question if you think about it..........................because my answer would be just another OPINION, and if it's an OPINION to judge who's opinions are worth what, then it's pretty much a fucking circle jerk.

Last edited:
Of course there are proofs of a Creator.
Pascal's Wager - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Does God Exist - Six Reasons to Believe that God is Really There - Existence of God - Proof of God

I'm not saying these proofs are adequate or correct. But it is incorrect to say there are no proofs of a Creator when clearly there are.
But you are ducking the question: Are all opinions the same or are some better than others?

I didn't duck the question. I answered it quite specifically. Can you not read? It was the first fucking sentence.

No, those are not proofs. Proof means something that proves something. What you posted was evidence(s), and it's debatable whether they're adequate or correct as even evidence, but proof there is none. Now stfu and get back on your meds. I'm not interested in your corny games: "wouldn't ya say some opinions are better!?!?" - - - - yes. But not on this subject, because proof exists for noone.

"what determines who's opinion is weighed more" already answered for you as well.

I'm trying to find the logic in what you're saying..........but I can't.

Are you saying that "because evil men can be in power, a creator gave us unalienable rights?" --because, it REALLY looks like that's the logic you're using, and frankly it's quite retarted.

Has it ever dawned on you that maybe..........just MAYBE, mankind has been inherently good for the most part? Moms, Dads, Hero's, etc.

Money and resources is what fucks it all up.

And yea, men declared what rights were unalienable. I looked, but I couldn't find a video of someone else doing so.

I'm saying that whatever forces created us gave us our freedom as a part of our creation and that man is not inherently good. The proof is the history of human civilization but what if I am wrong could we just to have a dictatorship of one person since every person is 'inherently good' thus uncoruptable?

Has this ever worked out so far?

Last edited:

Are you saying that "because evil men can be in power, a creator gave us unalienable rights?" --because, it REALLY looks like that's the logic you're using, and frankly it's quite retarted.

Has it ever dawned on you that maybe..........just MAYBE, mankind has been inherently good for the most part? Moms, Dads, Hero's, etc.

And yea, men declared what rights were unalienable. I looked, but I couldn't find a video of someone else doing so.

I'm saying that whatever forces created us gave us our freedom as a part of our creation and that man is not inherently good. The proof is the history of human civilization but what if I am wrong could we just to have a dictatorship of one person since every person is 'inherently good' thus uncoruptable?

You have no proof of what did or didn't give us "freedom," so naw, entire paragraph disagreed with.

It says in the declaration of independence that all men (he would have said women to if he were alive today) are endowed by their creator certain inalienable rights. I know some of you 'liberals' who read this will deny that as an historical fact but let me cut and past the exact words from the text for you.

that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights

Thomas Jefferson did not say that rights were given to us by God in this document but by their creator which could mean different things to different people. A person who believes that God created the universe believes that his creator gave him those inalienable rights. It does not matter if you think that the universe was a statistical accident because whatever was responsible for your existence also gave you those same rights. In other words, no matter what you believe was responsible for your existence it does not change the fact that that thing that was responsible for it also granted you "certain unalienable Rights" with it.

Those that say rights are God-given are just paraphrasing this concept because they believe God is their creator and that creator gave them those rights.

Now, since governments are created by people then, by the same token, it should make sense that whatever rights the government has was given to them by the people that it governs since it was the people that created it.

you have the rights you can defend

you have the rights that the government hasn't taken away from you yet

you have the rights that everyone agreed to via laws, rules and regulations.

you do NOT have even 1 right that was given to you by any mythical creatures

there are NO mythical creatures

since they don't exist
they can't give anyone any rights

you have the right to continue to be a deranged lunatic

you have the right to show everyone on this message board just what a deranged lunatic you truly are by posting your insanities

I have the right to tell you what I think of you

(where did I get that right?......I took it! I gave it to myself! no god was needed)

Did I say that rights came from God in this? I said that your rights came from your creator which could mean a lot of things to different people. Whatever process created your being also gave you those rights as well.

"you have the rights that everyone agreed to via laws, rules and regulations" if this was true then slavery was legitimate in the south since they only had the rights that the people decided to give them. Perhaps you can say that good white people decided to give them the right to be free. Isn't that 'white' of them and outright racist to believe that one race of people holds the liberties of another race of people to give and take as they please? This is clearly false.

Does God Exist - Six Reasons to Believe that God is Really There - Existence of God - Proof of God

I'm not saying these proofs are adequate or correct. But it is incorrect to say there are no proofs of a Creator when clearly there are.
But you are ducking the question: Are all opinions the same or are some better than others?

I didn't duck the question. I answered it quite specifically. Can you not read? It was the first fucking sentence.

No, those are not proofs. Proof means something that proves something. What you posted was evidence(s), and it's debatable whether they're adequate or correct as even evidence, but proof there is none. Now stfu and get back on your meds. I'm not interested in your corny games: "wouldn't ya say some opinions are better!?!?" - - - - yes. But not on this subject, because proof exists for noone.

"what determines who's opinion is weighed more" already answered for you as well.

Gee, a little touchy are we?
You did not answer the question.
Those are proofs. The fact that you personally do not find them adequate does not make them non-proofs.
So we go back to it: Are all opinions equal or are some better than others, and if so how do we know?

You have no proof of what did or didn't give us "freedom," so naw, entire paragraph disagreed with.

Those truths are self-evident as my freedom to do things did not come from others but from my own thoughts and will. The things I wanted to do were only restrained by the will of others but what gives them the inherent right to restrain me if no person was born with any inalienable rights? If no person has no rights then, by the same token, no person has the right to restrain me.

Last edited:

Gee, a little touchy are we?
You did not answer the question.
Those are proofs. The fact that you personally do not find them adequate does not make them non-proofs.
So we go back to it: Are all opinions equal or are some better than others, and if so how do we know?

They're not proofs if you're logical. A logical proof....you know....PROVES something. God is not, to date, proven.

I ANSWERED YOUR FUCKING QUESTION 3 TIMES ALREADY. NO, ALL OPINIONS ARE NOT EQUAL. AND HOW DO WE KNOW(YOU ASKED PART ii OF THE QUESTION IN III DIFFERENT WAYS NOW, FYI): THAT'S A MATTER OF OPINION, SO THERE'S REALLY NO ADEQUATE FUCKING ANSWER. LEARN TO READ DIPSHIT, YOU'RE A WASTE OF TIME CONVERSING WITH, WHICH IS WHY I MAY "SEEM" TOUCHY, BUT CAPS IS FOR SHOW BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T READ THE SAME ANSWER THE LAST 3 TIMES. THANKS IN ADVANCE! TOODLES!

Those truths are self-evident as my freedom to do things did not come from others but from my own thoughts and will. The things I wanted to do were only restrained by the will of others but what gives them the inherent right to restrain me if no person was born with any inalienable rights? If no person has no rights then, by the same token, no person has the right to restrain me.
Ok that's just dumb.

Ok that's just dumb.

Really?

No explanation about why if no one has any inherent rights that those same people have the right to tell others what to do. Who gave others the right to tell others what to do if they don't have any to begin with. They only got that right from others that gave it to them but if they gave it to them then they must have had some to begin with because how can you give someone the right to rule over you if you didn't have any to begin with?

Last edited:
Really? Like who? Link and/or "direct quote"

MAster of the fucking obvious.

Really? Like who? Link and/or "direct quote"

MAster of the fucking obvious.

Thank you for realizing that it is fuckin obvious that all things are endowed by their creators with certain inalienable rights and since people created the government we gave it certain rights since we are its creator. It does not give us rights since it did not create us.

Forum List

Back