Endorsement Magnetism

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
As hard as the media tries to bury Sarah Palin and the Tea Party both are alive and well:

'Roaring to Nov.': Palin Touts More Endorsees After Nebraska Victories
by Tony Lee 15 May 2014

'Roaring to Nov.': Palin Touts More Endorsees After Nebraska Victories

Can anybody name one establishment Republican who can touch Sarah’s magnetism? I’m certain it has a lot to do with Sarah’s personal evaluation of the people she endorses before she gives them her stamp of approval. Give her someone she can work with in elections and her choices will beat the Democrat every time.

NOTE: The Democrats have Bill & Hillary Clinton. Their combined endorsement power among rank & file Dems is not in the same league as is Sarah’s among conservatives. Even Terry McCauliff’s victory in Blue State Virginia can hardly be credited to the Clinton endorsement.

Basically, conservatives ——AND INDEPENDENTS —— rely on Sarah’s judgement. Should she start endorsing Republicans willy-nilly just so one of Karl Rove’s Republicans can win an election she will lose a lot of trust among Tea Party voters.

Victory

Sarah is looking at an important personal victory in the midterms; i.e., the people she endorses in primaries go all the way. When that happens she will be awesome in 2016. So awesome that Karl Rove and the boys ignore her AND THE TEA PARTY at their own peril.

On the flip side, Sarah does not have to attack Hillary Clinton, or Elizabeth “Cherokee” Warren personally the way the Left attacks her; nevertheless, Sarah’s endorsement magnetism has to be denigrated more than she was when she ran for vice president. Happily, all of those ongoing personal attacks are biting liberals on the ass. They did not create the Tea Party joke they hoped for; they created their worst nightmare.

Finally, It must be a bitch trying to beat someone who is not running for office. I can think of no other person who was feared by a major political party simply because of their endorsement clout.

Last edited:
Krauthammer’s analysis of Hillary Clinton is deadly accurate. He is not so good on the prerequisites he offers for the Republican presidential nominee in 2016. Move the cursor to 3:58:

The Democrat nominee will not allow the Republican to espouse conservative ideas and ideals. That alone dictates the need for a confrontational Republican candidate.

Sarah Palin’s task is finding a conservative she can endorse who is confrontational with the proverbial iron fist in a velvet glove. So far, I think the frontrunners are Mike Lee and Ted Cruz; the very type of prospect Krauthammer discounts.

NOTE: Should Krauthammer’s advice be followed, conservatives have to guard against another Bob Dole more than another McCain or Romney. Remember that Dole was the nicest guy in the world. His problem was that he was the most inept presidential candidate establishment Republicans ever fielded.

Cruz could not get more than 40% of the vote, Lee less than 35%.

America has passed the TPM by and is moving forward into the 21st century.

Last edited:
Cruz could not get more than 40% of the vote, Lee less than 35%.

America is passed the TPM by and is moving forward into the 21st century.

To JakeStarkey: The Senate needs more like Ted Cruz. Here’s one more.

I would vote for Karen Handel even if Sarah did not endorse her. My reason is emphasized. Sarah’s endorsement makes it a lock.

“We need someone like me, who is a solid Republican, a solid conservative my whole life, so we can cut spending, repeal the Obamacare health tax and re-energize this economy by lowering taxes and not raising them like David Perdue has suggested and reducing the burden of regulations on businesses,” she said.

Palin's Senate pick combats 'big bully government'
'We can cut spending, repeal Obamacare and re-energize this economy'
Published: 2 hours ago
by Greg Corombos

Palin?s Senate pick combats ?big bully government?

"To JakeStarkey: The Senate needs more like Ted Cruz. Here’s one more."

Cruz won't even win the primary the next time he runs.

Bill Clinton used his alleged political magnetism and political weight in a TV ad and two public fund raising appearances for a candidate in a democrat (13th) district primary n Pa. for a run for state legislature. It should have been a shoe in but she lost big time 41 to 27.

Forum List

Back