End the black holocaust, stop black on black crime.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
1680882482106.jpeg

That’s a fact. The black drug dealers they don’t give one damn about how they’re selling this poison to their own communities. But they are opposed by good Christians and by good men and women of this country of all backgrounds religious and race… and in the end the good guys always win.

For two years I worked at an inner-city school doing security on the east side of Buffalo. Unlike fake far left people who do nothing but pay lip service to supporting relations among diverse Americans. ..Myself and so many other Americans work to bring people together.

I just took this photo on the east side of Buffalo. I saw the poster and I was very impressed. Of course I already knew that the great majority of people in the inner cities white and black recognize that we are always fighting against the devil. But you see together church and mosque we will defeat the enemies of Jesus. There’s a lot of Catholics and Muslims on the east side of Buffalo these are hard-working men and women who are out there every day many of them working two or three jobs to support their families fighting against the materialism, the greed and brutality in this country.

It’s the hard-working people of Buffalo that represent the will of America my friends. And we are every single day fighting back against the propaganda in the media trying to divide Americans by race.

Seeing that large poster gives me so much hope for the country of course I knew that this country has so many people that are united many people already know this. But the tiny amount of Americans on the far left and the even smaller fraction of Americans on the far right they’re trying to divide us and they will never win. America always prevails.

For the crack dealers, the heroin dealers the meth dealers from all different types of races selling that poison to children to grandmothers the marijuana smoke shops popping up the liquor stores all over the inner cities they’re nothing but trash. And we the people we won’t stand for it anymore. There’s great change coming to America my friends this country will get better. And we will defeat the drug dealers the agents of the devil.

There's no doubt that there is what could be referred to as a holocaust in America, which should be defined as a 'race' problem.

This topic could be the beginning of the end of denial of racism!

As we discussed yesterday, America's problem witih non-white people is something completely different from other countries' peaceful coexistence with other races.

America refused to accept non-whites as equals and now America has a problem that appears to be unsolvable.

For the crack dealers, the heroin dealers the meth dealers from all different types of races selling that poison to children to grandmothers the marijuana smoke shops popping up the liquor stores all over the inner cities they’re nothing but trash. And we the people we won’t stand for it anymore. There’s great change coming to America my friends this country will get better. And we will defeat the drug dealers the agents of the devil.
Drug users are the main problem. If you lock up the drug dealers where will "the people" get their drugs? ;)

There's no doubt that there is what could be referred to as a holocaust in America, which should be defined as a 'race' problem.

As we discussed yesterday, America's problem witih non-white people is something completely different from other countries' peaceful coexistence with other races.

America refused to accept non-whites as equals and now America has a problem that appears to be unsolvable.
The poster almost for sure put up by a black man is addressing black on black crime very specifically addressing these ruthless black drug dealer selling crack cocaine to children. What are you going on about. There is no race problem in America.

It’s only in your mind you see and a few other leftists that keep on insulting America. You’re insulting America and I have nothing but respect for Canada again the founder of Republic steel is from Canada. He is responsible for giving hundreds of thousands of Americans great jobs at various republic steel factories across America and helping the United States to win World War II. Stop insulting America man. Stop lying about other posters stop making things up about me. I respect you and I want mutual respect in return

Last edited:
Drug users are the main problem, not the drug dealers. ;)
I can certainly agree with you in a sense that a parent who chooses drugs over their children is problematic.

Well my friend we might have a
disagreement there. Drug dealers are really the enemy of Jesus. They’re selling this poison to children and grandmothers there’s no excuse for them.

The racial issue was, is, and will be unsolvable.

I can certainly agree with you in a sense that a parent who chooses drugs over their children is problematic.

Well my friend we might have a
disagreement there. Drug dealers are really the enemy of Jesus. They’re selling this poison to children and grandmothers there’s no excuse for them.
But, if the problem is to be solved the users must be apprehended and detained.

Your viewpoints my friend are wrong simply due to the fact that the United States is the number one destination in the world for immigrants and refugees. It’s not Germany it’s not the Netherlands it’s not France not England, not Canada not Japan it is America. It has been like this for decades even today even though our country is not what it used to be. All throughout the 1900s people dreamed of coming to America because of what the middle class had to offer.

But, if the problem is to be solved the users must be apprehended and detained.
Yes this is true there was a mother crying out for Justice on NPR radio wishing that her son who is addicted to meth would be arrested and sent to jail for a month or two to get clean… so I certainly agree with you there. At the same time we also have to tackle the problem of these ruthless drug dealers they don’t give a damn about who they sell drugs too they don’t care how old they are, they care about one thing money.

The racial issue was, is, and will be unsolvable.
It might be but you offer no ideas on how it will be solved. Are you suggesting more police lethal force? Don't be afraid to say it!

I think that solution will take decades to come on account of America shows no indication of ever accepting social solutions that require acceptance of equality of the races.

And so now this thread is complete and it can slide off the bottom of the page.

It is racist to stop black people from killing each other. This is the essence of the black demand to defund the police and empty the jails and prisons. Anything that interferes with the newly acquired right of a black to kill other blacks is the ultimate expression of racism.

Your viewpoints my friend are wrong simply due to the fact that the United States is the number one destination in the world for immigrants and refugees. It’s not Germany it’s not the Netherlands it’s not France not England, not Canada not Japan it is America. It has been like this for decades even today even though our country is not what it used to be. All throughout the 1900s people dreamed of coming to America because of what the middle class had to offer.
No, it's not what it used to be but it still has the wealth that makes it more attractive than most of Europe. But you're wrong about people preferring America over Canada.

But back on the topic of black crime! Didn't you claim yesterday that America's black people are no different than happy and productive black people in Canada?

Why is it that Canada could more on from racial discrimination, while America is in a deplorable situation of returning to racism of the 60's.
What should I believe when the majority of your fellow Americans affirm the race problem?

It is racist to stop black people from killing each other. This is the essence of the black demand to defund the police and empty the jails and prisons. Anything that interferes with the newly acquired right of a black to kill other blacks is the ultimate expression of racism.
If you're serious, tell Roosevelt. It's him that's trying to pretend there's no racism or race problem in America.

Yes this is true there was a mother crying out for Justice on NPR radio wishing that her son who is addicted to meth would be arrested and sent to jail for a month or two to get clean… so I certainly agree with you there. At the same time we also have to tackle the problem of these ruthless drug dealers they don’t give a damn about who they sell drugs too they don’t care how old they are, they care about one thing money.
You build up America's reputation and then 5 minutes later you tear it all down.

Yes, America's drug dealers are ruthless and they number in the hundreds of thousands.

I'd say blacks aren't killing enough blacks. They need to step up their game.

Drug users are the main problem. If you lock up the drug dealers where will "the people" get their drugs? ;)
Legalizing it would be much better.
Put the cartels/human trafficking out of Biz
and create jobs and tax dollars HERE, and lower the trade deficit probably $50 Billion.
`

It might be but you offer no ideas on how it will be solved. Are you suggesting more police lethal force? Don't be afraid to say it!
Here's a good one. Note that it is a NT affirmation of an OT statement.

Acts 17:26
And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

Legalizing it would be much better.
Put the cartels/human trafficking out of Biz
and create jobs and tax dollars HERE, and lower the trade deficit probably $50 Billion.
`
Legalizing pot has been a disaster in California. Too many government regulations and taxes. Legal pot dealers are buying and selling cheaper illegally grown pot out the back doors of their 'legal' shops just to stay in business.

Forum List

Back