End Tax Breaks for Profitable Corporations

The Democrats had 2 straight years of unassailable majorities in both houses and the rubber stamp of the white house to correct these "important" issues. They could have raised taxes on the "rich" too. What did they do? nada, bubkus, squat. They did nothing about it.

Fortunately useful idiots like Flaylo come along and blame republicans like the dutiful ass licking, faithful servants that they are.

:lol: My god, some people are stupid....:lol:

And FAIL-O exhibits the traits of unthinking Douchebagishness that tags any elitist/Statist moron.

I'd like us to go back to a time with NO TAXES AT ALL.

Not because I don't think there should be taxes...but so that conservatives will learn that taxes aren't inherently evil.

Some taxes are worthwhile, right? Surely no conservatives are arguing for ZERO taxes at all, right?

Why? You have zero recollection of what life was like under that system. You only have what's in the history books to go on and they show the need to get rid of such a system because it didn't work.

When did we ever have zero taxation?

There is a happy medium between no taxes and the confiscatory system we have today. Back in the 19th century the tax rate was much lower. During that time the US became a dominant economic power, average income increased dramatically, and most of the charitable foundations we have now--schools, hospitals, etc--were established.
Why not go back to that?

Sen. Bernie Sanders: End Tax Breaks for Profitable Corporations

Republicans in the House want to balance the budget by denying more than 200,000 little children the opportunity to receive an early education through Head Start; reducing or eliminating Pell Grants for 9.4 million college students; eliminating primary health care services to 11 million Americans; and delaying Social Security benefits to half a million eligible Americans, among other things.

Before Congress cuts funding for Head Start, Social Security, and financial aid for college, we have got to make sure that large, profitable corporations are paying their fair share of taxes.

At a time when we have a $14.2 trillion national debt and a $1.6 trillion federal deficit, it is unacceptable that Exxon Mobil, General Electric, Bank of America, Chevron, Boeing, and other large, profitable corporations are not only avoiding paying any federal income taxes at all but have actually received huge refund checks from the IRS.

Loopholes in the tax code, offshore tax havens, tax breaks to companies that export American jobs to China, and other tax breaks have allowed giant corporations in America to receive billions in refunds from the IRS.

Meanwhile corporations are sitting on nearly $2 trillion in cash on hand, and big banks have nearly a trillion dollars in excess reserves parked at the Federal Reserve.

In 2005, one out of four large corporations paid no income taxes at all even though they collected $1.1 trillion in revenue over that one-year period.

In 2009, Exxon Mobil made $19 billion in profits. Not only did Exxon not pay any federal income taxes, it actually received a $156 million rebate from the IRS, according to SEC filings

Huge corporations receiving tax refunds while actually paying no federal income taxes, that fucking tax cheating and highway robbery and what do the Repugs do about it? Nothing, except ask for more of the same.
yea like your tribe is actually going to do something.....what a joke....

Excuse me while I laugh...

Do you EVER take responsibility for yourself?

I'm the military, I take responsibility for myself and those of my soldiers, do you take responsibility for yourself shithead?

Corporation who pay no income tax and or avoid paying taxes and outsource jobs overseas should be receiving tax refunds since they are contributing nothing. And cutting tax breaks and tax cuts for them is cutting spending because tax cuts and tax breaks must be paid for.

ill join you.....:lol:

Sen. Bernie Sanders: End Tax Breaks for Profitable Corporations

Huge corporations receiving tax refunds while actually paying no federal income taxes, that fucking tax cheating and highway robbery and what do the Repugs do about it? Nothing, except ask for more of the same.

you hieratic .

corporations are our gods, we give them tax breaks to woo them . no I built it and will make million on my own , no it the government will give me tax money as well as breaks .

and if I decide I want cheap labor / they'll pay me to take my business over seas and not tarif my products when I bring them back to sell you suckers ?

I say screw the poor , tax all religouse , non for profit s, property income tax's and liaisons them all .

the correct thing is to say tax the middle class until its gone .

only the rich who need our money so , and poor we should cut that , oh and our problem is the uppity middle class , they should know their place.
what made us great was people know their place , no collage , no education , just hard work and the same life they didn't know was so special .

rich and poor making our country great again .

^^LEARN to SPELL^^

you notice that too?.....this dipshit posts things and if you can figure out what the hell he is saying,and ask him to verify it he gets pissed....right Sinister?......remember what you said about the St.Louis PO?......and could not back it up....

One of the ways to cut spending and increase revenue is to cut tax cuts for the rich, why don't you dumb fucks ever talk about those cuts? Why not cut corporate welfare before cutting social welfare to people who actually need it? Cutting tax breaks and tax cuts for the rich is cutting spending, both have to be paid for.

Tax cuts are not spending, nimrod. The day people fall for that idiocy is the day this nation is finished.

I'm the military, I take responsibility for myself and those of my soldiers, do you take responsibility for yourself shithead?

Sucking on the government tit? What a surprise that you would support tax increases.

Corporation who pay no income tax and or avoid paying taxes and outsource jobs overseas should be receiving tax refunds since they are contributing nothing. And cutting tax breaks and tax cuts for them is cutting spending because tax cuts and tax breaks must be paid for.

With the possible exception of GE, There are no profitable corporations that don't pay taxes. That claim is simply a lie.

NCOs are responsible for our soldiers, when they mess up and do stupid shit guess who gets their asses chewed out standing on the carpet? We do, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, so don't run your fucking mouth about military matters, have a Coke and a smile and shut the fuck up.

You aren't financially responsible for them, nitwit.

I never play the victim, can't say the same for Palin.

Of course, Palin has been the victim of a deliberate and unprecedented media campaign to smear her. Nevertheless, she prospers. I'll bet that really pisses you off.

That's not what I was doing AT ALL...though I can see why you might think so.

I was simply attempting to set a floor level that we could agree on. That while some taxes are good and others aren't. It seems like the mantra of "cut everything" has been taken to an extreme by the right (much like the overtaxation has happened on the left).

I simply wanted a starting point from which we could assess taxes individually.

Yeah, it's so "extreme" that we had a $1.7 trillion deficit this year.

The libtard conception of "extreme" is laughable.

Liberal dictionary
======================================
$60 billion in cuts - extreme
$1.7 trillion deficit - reasonable and moderate

I was simply attempting to set a floor level that we could agree on. That while some taxes are good and others aren't. It seems like the mantra of "cut everything" has been taken to an extreme by the right (much like the overtaxation has happened on the left).

Liberal dictionary

God you're a fuckwit. You're the exact reason why political debate in this country SUCKS ASS and can't move forward. You can't even start with one tiny point of commonality on a pretty basic point.

Your posts aren't even worth the kiloCalories you spend typing them out.

Why is it so hard for people to understand that taxes to any company are passed on to their consumers in pricing? If you bump the tax rate on a company, they simply raise their product price to compensate for lost profit.

Why don't we cut off a bloated government in its death throes and have them do without. Lower EVERYBODY'S taxes and quit playing the class warfare.

Because if we did that Democrats wouldn't be able to get elected.

you are an idiot , your fuckhead party has been the party of NO sense 09 . they have sabatash every effort to correct the mistakes of the repigs .

and you dumb ass blame the Dems ?

well; in a way , if the dems had any balls at all when they had control didn't need a repigs vote they caved , one ass hole gets up and says filibuster and they fold .
so you may be right .

but don't lye , the repigs are for corporation and think of the common man as nothing but slaves , if you could just get ride of unions or any form of workers rights you spew hate and tell lies about them you hate workers and think of them as uppity load moths disturbing you profits .
so to the masses your the enemy .

Why don't we cut off a bloated government in its death throes and have them do without. Lower EVERYBODY'S taxes and quit playing the class warfare.

you are an idiot , your fuckhead party has been the party of NO sense 09 . they have sabatash every effort to correct the mistakes of the repigs .

well; in a way , if the dems had any balls at all when they had control didn't need a repigs vote they caved , one ass hole gets up and says filibuster and they fold .
so you may be right .

but don't lye , the repigs are for corporation and think of the common man as nothing but slaves , if you could just get ride of unions or any form of workers rights you spew hate and tell lies about them you hate workers and think of them as uppity load moths disturbing you profits .

Wow. You manage to combine the misconceptions and bumper sticker quotes of both the Dums and the narco-libertarians. All the while adding your own unique spelling and grammar. What kind of word is "sabatash"? Is that some sort of succotash eaten on the sabbath?
Good work, wookie-boy.

so you may be right .

See:
ESL - English as a Second Language

Liberal dictionary

God you're a fuckwit. You're the exact reason why political debate in this country SUCKS ASS and can't move forward. You can't even start with one tiny point of commonality on a pretty basic point.

Your posts aren't even worth the kiloCalories you spend typing them out.

You're right about the fact that we have no "commonality." Why would I have anything in common with a tic on the ass of society? You look at your fellow man as prey. You're the kind of person that healthy societies try to rid themselves of.

I have absolutely nothing in common with you. I'm not here to debate you. I'm here to destroy you and your kind.

Don't think anyone failed to notice that you posted nothing to refute my point.

Forum List

Back