End Tax Breaks for Profitable Corporations

Because if we did that Democrats wouldn't be able to get elected.

you are an idiot , your fuckhead party has been the party of NO sense 09 . they have sabatash every effort to correct the mistakes of the repigs .

and you dumb ass blame the Dems ?

well; in a way , if the dems had any balls at all when they had control didn't need a repigs vote they caved , one ass hole gets up and says filibuster and they fold .
so you may be right .

but don't lye , the repigs are for corporation and think of the common man as nothing but slaves , if you could just get ride of unions or any form of workers rights you spew hate and tell lies about them you hate workers and think of them as uppity load moths disturbing you profits .
so to the masses your the enemy .

Wow. You manage to combine the misconceptions and bumper sticker quotes of both the Dums and the narco-libertarians. All the while adding your own unique spelling and grammar. What kind of word is "sabatash"? Is that some sort of succotash eaten on the sabbath?
Good work, wookie-boy.

wow , but where was I wrong ?

when have corporations been infaver of their employees ? really not wards but action , now they are trying to destroy union , I know thats been going on , but the crap in Wisconsin was about that . not budget at all , I loved it they woke up unions .

do you deny the republicans have been the party of No ? really ?

show me how ?what have they done to get work done ?

as for my grammar , if you were not so intent on being a bitch it wouldn't bother you ,

you'd just not read it .
but thats not you .

so please if I wrote any non truths about the teabaggers or repigs show me were sop I too can either laugh at you or change my mine , just how much good do you think your doing with your stupid post ? show your boy Limbaugh didn't say he "hopes America fails "
show me where teabaggers didn't say their purpose is to see a black man fail and throw him out . please show me ?
as for bumper stickers ? screw you election have been won and lost on them thats an slam of the American voter not me .

Corporations spend billions every year attracting and retaining good employees. I am sorry you aren't one of them. You can blame your environment or something.
You are simply too stupid and ignorant to engage anymore. Buh bye.

Because if we did that Democrats wouldn't be able to get elected.

you are an idiot , your fuckhead party has been the party of NO sense 09 . they have sabatash every effort to correct the mistakes of the repigs .

well; in a way , if the dems had any balls at all when they had control didn't need a repigs vote they caved , one ass hole gets up and says filibuster and they fold .
so you may be right .

but don't lye , the repigs are for corporation and think of the common man as nothing but slaves , if you could just get ride of unions or any form of workers rights you spew hate and tell lies about them you hate workers and think of them as uppity load moths disturbing you profits .
See:
ESL - English as a Second Language

I thank all of you fools for critizing my grammar , it shows thats all you got . and thats ok with me . nut stay off the TV you wqill lose your mine everytime you hear a colage student say "me and her " or I Borrowed money to them ,
your sad little mind cant cope .

but you show when thats all you have ? its because thats all you have .

Goddess the primaries will be fun .

sinister59

^ what the fuck is wrong with this cat?

As for taxes. The solution is simple really. Abolish ALL income tax, and institute a national sales tax at the retail level. Problem solved at both ends, EVERYONE pays an equal share of their income, and the IRS is slashes in half, it's a common sense win win and therefor the government will never do it.

so you may be right .

See:
ESL - English as a Second Language
I thank all of you fools for critizing my grammar...
Grammar, spelling, punctuation, petulant insults, partisan bigotry, the need to use profanity to make up for lack of content, etc.

No, your post received exactly the response it deserved.

sinister59

As for taxes. The solution is simple really. Abolish ALL income tax, and institute a national sales tax at the retail level. Problem solved at both ends, EVERYONE pays an equal share of their income, and the IRS is slashes in half, it's a common sense win win and therefor the government will never do it.

we had a football teem demand taxpayers build them a stadium just a couple of million to stay here . they snuck out of St.Louis at midnight in a December snow storm and are now Arizona cardinals .

we had corporation demand tax breaks to stay here or come here , theses are privet companies . making millions but want us to pay for that and build them this .
teabaggers bitch allot , about the "good old days " when a company pulled them self up by their own boot straps , but they still want to pay them this silly shit .
I'm a sport fan but the money they charge people to go to a game and they still want this ?

a flat tax you pay a percentage of your grouse income , no deduction , rich to poor ,

sinister59

we had a football teem demand taxpayers build them a stadium just a couple of million to stay here . they snuck out of St.Louis at midnight in a December snow storm and are now Arizona cardinals .

we had corporation demand tax breaks to stay here or come here , theses are privet companies . making millions but want us to pay for that and build them this .
teabaggers bitch allot , about the "good old days " when a company pulled them self up by their own boot straps , but they still want to pay them this silly shit .
I'm a sport fan but the money they charge people to go to a game and they still want this ?

a flat tax you pay a percentage of your grouse income , no deduction , rich to poor ,

Come on man, you're embarrassing yourself here. Sort of like if you shit your pants in public.

sinister59

Come on man, you're embarrassing yourself here. Sort of like if you shit your pants in public.

how ?

how ?

Really? Do you not read your own posts? They read like a retarded 8th grader wrote them.

how ?

Really? Do you not read your own posts? They read like a retarded 8th grader wrote them.

WOW , you know I haven't heard anyone use retard sense the bully I beat the crap out used on one of my friend in 6th grade .
I read my post before I post , don't you ?

I do go off track and run off on subjects , you don't like it ? rather than show what a putts you are just don't read it . isn't that better then showing me how ignorant you really are ?
8th grader ? thats what you sound like , you don't say bull shit this is the truth , no you don't you think your a retard?

sinister59

and you got the Rams in their place....big fucking deal.....
and dont forget the Post Master who spent 40,000 Dollars to redecorate his office...ONE MONTH before they moved into a new Building.....:lol:.....

WOW , you know I haven't heard anyone use retard sense the bully I beat the crap out used on one of my friend in 6th grade .
I read my post before I post , don't you ?

I do go off track and run off on subjects , you don't like it ? rather than show what a putts you are just don't read it . isn't that better then showing me how ignorant you really are ?
8th grader ? thats what you sound like , you don't say bull shit this is the truth , no you don't you think your a retard?

LOLWUT?

Stop posting for fuck's sake.

sinister59

and don't forget the Post Master who spent 40,000 Dollars to redecorate his office...ONE MONTH before they moved into a new Building.....:lol:.....

all I'm saying why the hell do we have to jump through hopes for corporations ? why the tax breaks why build me this or build me that ?
its their companies build it themselves .

the post office was in the in st. louis , waisting the money ? 9million on a building no one wanted , and if they waited 24 hours the could have gotten it for 4 million , so cry all you like the PO waist money hand over fist and just raises the rates . you people bitch about welfare and waist but yet defend corporation making us pay more for the equipment , our electric company want to tax us on a nuclear power plant they want to build , plus taxbreaks .

Bidwell ? any st. louisan would take a shot at him anytime we can squeeze one in .

and don't forget the Post Master who spent 40,000 Dollars to redecorate his office...ONE MONTH before they moved into a new Building.....:lol:.....

all I'm saying why the hell do we have to jump through hopes for corporations ? why the tax breaks why build me this or build me that ?

What "tax breaks" are speaking about? Be specific here please.

the post office was in the in st. louis , waisting the money ? 9million on a building no one wanted , and if they waited 24 hours the could have gotten it for 4 million , so cry all you like the PO waist money hand over fist and just raises the rates . you people bitch about welfare and waist but yet defend corporation making us pay more for the equipment , our electric company want to tax us on a nuclear power plant they want to build , plus taxbreaks .

Bidwell ? any st. louisan would take a shot at him anytime we can squeeze one in .

You're fucking illiterate , go learn to read.

The world is upside down to radical libs. Now they want to punish corporations that make a profit and reward corporations that are failing. How about the trucking companies that manage to eke out a marginal profit despite high fuel prices? Do we confiscate their obscene profits to pay faceless federal bureaucracies to push paper around? I'm afraid radio host Michael Savage was right when he said that liberalism is a mental illness.

The world is upside down to radical libs. Now they want to punish corporations that make a profit and reward corporations that are failing. How about the trucking companies that manage to eke out a marginal profit despite high fuel prices? Do we confiscate their obscene profits to pay faceless federal bureaucracies to push paper around? I'm afraid radio host Michael Savage was right when he said that liberalism is a mental illness.

"If it moves, tax it. If it still moves, regulate it. If it stops moving, subsidize it." -Reagan.

can somebody translate this?......my translator doesnt seem to be working.....

Sen. Bernie Sanders: End Tax Breaks for Profitable Corporations

Republicans in the House want to balance the budget by denying more than 200,000 little children the opportunity to receive an early education through Head Start; reducing or eliminating Pell Grants for 9.4 million college students; eliminating primary health care services to 11 million Americans; and delaying Social Security benefits to half a million eligible Americans, among other things.

Before Congress cuts funding for Head Start, Social Security, and financial aid for college, we have got to make sure that large, profitable corporations are paying their fair share of taxes.

At a time when we have a $14.2 trillion national debt and a $1.6 trillion federal deficit, it is unacceptable that Exxon Mobil, General Electric, Bank of America, Chevron, Boeing, and other large, profitable corporations are not only avoiding paying any federal income taxes at all but have actually received huge refund checks from the IRS.

Loopholes in the tax code, offshore tax havens, tax breaks to companies that export American jobs to China, and other tax breaks have allowed giant corporations in America to receive billions in refunds from the IRS.

Meanwhile corporations are sitting on nearly $2 trillion in cash on hand, and big banks have nearly a trillion dollars in excess reserves parked at the Federal Reserve.

In 2005, one out of four large corporations paid no income taxes at all even though they collected $1.1 trillion in revenue over that one-year period.

In 2009, Exxon Mobil made $19 billion in profits. Not only did Exxon not pay any federal income taxes, it actually received a $156 million rebate from the IRS, according to SEC filings

Huge corporations receiving tax refunds while actually paying no federal income taxes, that fucking tax cheating and highway robbery and what do the Repugs do about it? Nothing, except ask for more of the same.

Ignoring the fact that your entire premise is based on a lie, do you think the government should support unprofitable corporations?

Obama gonna whup some changes onna greedy oil companies...
:clap2:
Obama Again Calls for an End to Tax Breaks for Oil Companies
April 30, 2011 - U.S. President Barack Obama is renewing his call to end $4 billion tax breaks for oil and gas companies that are generating billion-dollar profits amid rising gas prices.
During his weekly address Saturday, Obama said the tax giveaways are neither right, nor smart, and they should be stopped.

The president has been urging Congress to act on his request, but opposition Republicans say his plan would cost Americans jobs.

In the Republican weekly address, Congressman James Lankford said by the president's own admission, ending subsides for big oil companies would not have an immediate impact on gas prices.

VIDEOS

See also:

Oil Company Profits Surge
April 28, 2011 - Major oil companies like ExxonMobil and Shell are reporting a surge in profits as crude oil prices rise and energy demand grows.
ExxonMobil said Thursday that the firm made nearly $11 billion in the first three months of this year, a 69 percent improvement over the same period a year ago.

Shell reported more than $6 billion net income for the quarter, a 22 percent gain over the same three month period last year.

In the United States, higher energy costs are blamed for slowing economic growth as drivers cope with sharply higher gasoline prices. That is why higher energy prices are becoming a key issue for voters and politicians.

Exxon President Rex Tillerson says his company needs significant profits because it will be investing between $33 and $37 billion a year for the next five years to develop new energy sources.

Source

Last edited:

Forum List

Back