End of the Two-State Solution

"Arabs" are a varied and diverse group of people.

Arabs are one ethnicity. There is no difference between a Lebanese, Syrian, Jordnaian or Saudi.[/quote]

They are not one culture - that would be like saying the homeland of all Europeans is Great Britain and there is no difference between an Italian, a Swede and an Irish. If you want to be exact - they are all "labeled" semetic peoples as are Jews - not "Arabs".
Arabs are a panethnicity of peoples of various ancestral origins, religious backgrounds and historic identities, whose members, on an individual basis, identify as such on one or more of linguistic, cultural, political, or genealogical grounds.[11] Those self-identifing as Arab, however, rarely do so on its own. Most hold multiple identities, with a more localized prioritized ethnic identity — such as Egyptian, Lebanese, or Palestinian — in addition to further tribal, village and clan identities.

The main unifying feature of "Arabs" is not ethnicity but language.

"Palestine" is the homeland of a variety of peoples and there was considerable movement in migration and trade throughout the area. It has a very ancient history that is not exclusive to the Jewish portion of the population. In fact - according to that link, there is doubt there was even a united Israeli nation in that area due to lack of archaeological evidence. I have no idea how accurate that claim is though.

Sorry, Wikipedia is for dunces.

Wikipedia gives an overview suitable for even the most retarded reader. For the slightly more advanced it provides links you can follow up on so at least you know where the info is coming from.

You, on the other hand, provide nothing but stupidity thus far. Since Wiki is for "dunces", I'm sure you can provide well-sourced counter claims to what I posted?

I'll wait for you.

Last edited:
Wikipedia gives an overview suitable for even the most retarded reader. For the slightly more advanced it provides links you can follow up on so at least you know where the info is coming from.

You, on the other hand, provide nothing but stupidity thus far. Since Wiki is for "dunces", I'm sure you can provide well-sourced counter claims to what I posted?

I'll wait for you.

Wikipedia is for dunces.

Arabs are one ethnicity. There is no difference between a Lebanese, Syrian, Jordnaian or Saudi.[/quote]

They are not one culture - that would be like saying the homeland of all Europeans is Great Britain and there is no difference between an Italian, a Swede and an Irish. If you want to be exact - they are all "labeled" semetic peoples as are Jews - not "Arabs".

Sorry, Wikipedia is for dunces.

I'll wait for you.

If it isn't www.propaganda.il it is not a credible source.

I'll wait for you.

Apparently, he is unable to provide any sources to back up his claim or refute the "Wikipedia is for dunces" source I provided.

If he can't even refute a "dunce" site then I question his overall ability to back up his claims and refute anything.

Maybe he'll surprise us but, until then, he's staying on the "retard list".

Apparently, he is unable to provide any sources to back up his claim or refute the "Wikipedia is for dunces" source I provided.

If he can't even refute a "dunce" site then I question his overall ability to back up his claims and refute anything.

I am the source.

I am the source.

You have the quote sources mixed up.

I am the source.

Ah...what a relief. No more angst and late night worries. I'll keep you on the retard list.

Forum List

Back