“End of quote. Repeat the line” - Joseph Robinette Biden 2022

That "idiot" you're referring to gave you a 1.9% inflation rate, no recession, your retirement accounts increasing in value, a low price of oil, $1.86 per gallon gasoline prices, energy dominance, very little dependence on foreign oil, no shortages or supply line disruptions, a secure border, fewer COVID deaths than under Biden, a COVID vaccine, the end of ISIS, an honorable plan to withdraw from Afghanistan, a strengthened military, a strengthened NATO, some relief from the trade imbalance with China, A weakened Russia, Iran's nuclear program coming to a screeching halt, North Korea minding their damned manners, and no war in Ukraine.

The idiot you voted for did exactly the opposite. And you're too much of an idiot to even realize that.
And he had the temperament of a child, he couldn’t complete his stupid wall despite having all three branches of government on his side, he botched the handling of covid, his own cabinet considered using the 25th amendment because he was unfit for office, and his historical legacy will forever be tied to Jan 6. Most importantly, he lost his re-election by convincing a record number of voters to kick his fat orange ass out of the White House.

Like I said, he‘s better than the idiot you voted for.
:auiqs.jpg:

And he had the temperament of a child, he couldn’t complete his stupid wall despite having all three branches of government on his side, he botched the handling of covid, his own cabinet considered using the 25th amendment because he was unfit for office, and his historical legacy will forever be tied to Jan 6. Most importantly, he lost his re-election by convincing a record number of voters to kick his fat orange ass out of the White House.

Like I said, he‘s better than the idiot you voted for.

And none of those silly things you mentioned gave us the shit we have today: High inflation and CPI rates, a recession, your retirement accounts being drained away, the price of oil rising to $130 per barrel as it did, $5 per gallon or more gasoline prices, dependence on Venezuela and the Saudis for oil, shortages, supply line disruptions, millions of illegals swarming the border, an epidemic of crime and drugs, more COVID deaths than there were under Trump, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan, a still-increasing trade imbalance with China, Iran getting closer to having nukes, North Korea waving their dicks in your faces, and a war in Ukraine that could go nuclear.

Don't try to pretend that you're immune to all those things because whether you have the honesty to admit it or not, your life is going to shit just like everyone else in this country. You're not above the shit your idiot Party is wreaking on America, and I sincerely hope you suffer like everyone else is.

And none of those silly things you mentioned gave us the shit we have today: A 1.9% inflation rate, no recession, your retirement accounts increasing in value, a low price of oil, $1.86 per gallon gasoline prices, energy dominance, very little dependence on foreign oil, no shortages or supply line disruptions, a secure border, fewer COVID deaths than under Biden, a COVID vaccine, the end of ISIS, an honorable plan to withdraw from Afghanistan, a strengthened military, a strengthened NATO, some relief from the trade imbalance with China, A weakened Russia, Iran's nuclear program coming to a screeching halt, North Korea minding their damned manners, and no war in Ukraine.

Don't try to pretend that you're immune to all those things because whether you have the honesty to admit it or not, your life is going to shit just like everyone else in this country. You're not above the shit your idiot Party is wreaking on America, and I sincerely hope you suffer like everyone else is.
Things aren’t perfect but we’re going to be fine. You drama queen crybabies want to pretend that the sky is falling because Trump‘s stupid ass isn’t in office anymore.

I’ll take Biden over the stupid idiot you voted for. And America agrees with me. Sucks for you huh?

Things aren’t perfect but we’re going to be fine. You drama queen crybabies want to pretend that the sky is falling because Trump‘s stupid ass isn’t in office anymore.

I’ll take Biden over the stupid idiot you voted for. And America agrees with me. Sucks for you huh?

That's not going to age very well after we take the House, increase membership in the Senate, and Trump comes back with a vengeance in 2024.

Even if he doesn't run, you will get someone just like him for President. Are you so stupid that you think Americans are going to vote for four more years of the idiot Democrat's policies?

That's not going to age very well after we take the House, increase membership in the Senate, and Trump comes back with a vengeance in 2024.

Even if he doesn't run, you will get someone just like him for President. Are you so stupid that you think Americans are going to vote for four more years of the idiot Democrat's policies?
Let’s see. For the midterms, I think Democrats will get crushed in the House. I think they’ll hold the Senate. Too early to say what happens in 2024 but I doubt it will be Trump. And if it isn’t Trump, you guys will cry for another four years that the election was stolen. :laughing0301:

Someone just like Trump? Like who? DeSantis? I disagree with the views of someone like him, but he would be WAY better than Trump. I don’t like him but he’s at least sane. So that‘s an improvement. :laughing0301:

Its comical they changed the official White House transcript of the speech.

Good to know that one can put whatever one wants in the record.

We will remember that for the next POTUS. Do not cry if the next Pub President scrubs the transcripts to only include what they MEANT to say….you fucking frauds.

Let’s see. For the midterms, I think Democrats will get crushed in the House. I think they’ll hold the Senate. Too early to say what happens in 2024 but I doubt it will be Trump. And if it isn’t Trump, you guys will cry for another four years that the election was stolen. :laughing0301:

Someone just like Trump? Like who? DeSantis? I disagree with the views of someone like him, but he would be WAY better than Trump. I don’t like him but he’s at least sane. So that‘s an improvement. :laughing0301:

Democrats will not "hold" the Senate because they're not in control of it now. They only control the Hose, which they will lose.

And before some idiot comes along to play stupid word games, let me clarify: the majority of the Senate is left-leaning.

Forum List

Back