Emmett Till's accuser ready to meet her maker confesses.....

Emmett Till’s Accuser Admits She Lied About Claims That Led To His Murder
“Nothing that boy did could ever justify what happened to him,” Till’s accuser admits in a new book

588bbf0017000030001d0d4a.jpeg

Amazing this white bitch, now ready to admit this poor kid died unnecessarily at her words....I guess the prospects of meeting up with Till and spiritual justice is now weighing on this chic...that and the fact, as with most white people, there's a bunch of negro's now at the family bbq.
Donham, who is now 82, testified at the trial. Her testimony further criminalized Till, whose humanity meant little to the jury of white men charged with seeking justice for a young black man accused of whistling at a white woman. Today, all you got to do is smile at a white chic and panties go down!!

Sorry nig...I mean Tigger....but that's false. Most white women wouldn't touch a black man with a 10 foot pole.

You don't get out much, do you? Fortunately most white women aren't racist like you. A lot of white women would date a black guy and many of them do.

“Nothing that boy did could ever justify what happened to him,” Till’s accuser admits in a new book

Amazing this white bitch, now ready to admit this poor kid died unnecessarily at her words....I guess the prospects of meeting up with Till and spiritual justice is now weighing on this chic...that and the fact, as with most white people, there's a bunch of negro's now at the family bbq.
Donham, who is now 82, testified at the trial. Her testimony further criminalized Till, whose humanity meant little to the jury of white men charged with seeking justice for a young black man accused of whistling at a white woman. Today, all you got to do is smile at a white chic and panties go down!!

Sorry nig...I mean Tigger....but that's false. Most white women wouldn't touch a black man with a 10 foot pole.

You don't get out much, do you? Fortunately most white women aren't racist like you. A lot of white women would date a black guy and many of them do.
Im not racist...I could care less if white women want to date black men or any other group, that's their prerogative. But studies show, though there is a rise in interracial relationships...the vast majority of people stick with their race. Which is fine with me too.

He was a true victim of racists.......it is a sorry state when this innocent child is put into the same group as Trayvon martin, and the gentle giant....
What an asshole you are. The truth is that you would have been helping murder the lad. Like the orange clown, you lie for whatever the moment is.

Asswipe....I am a modern conservative republican....I fight against racist democrats, I don't support them or condone their racism and violence...I actually support good over evil, and right over wrong....these democrats murdered an innocent boy because they were violent racists, the very things I fight against...and you morons allow to fester with your foolish beliefs...moron.

Poor black people.

Im not racist...I could care less if white women want to date black men or any other group, that's their prerogative. But studies show, though there is a rise in interracial relationships...the vast majority of people stick with their race. Which is fine with me too.
I think closer examination of that will show that "the vast majority of people" stick with their culture. Which makes sense due to similar backgrounds and common points of references. Much more sense than associating with someone because of skin-tone.

Last edited:
He was a true victim of racists.......it is a sorry state when this innocent child is put into the same group as Trayvon martin, and the gentle giant....
What an asshole you are. The truth is that you would have been helping murder the lad. Like the orange clown, you lie for whatever the moment is.
Disagreed on all three points. Many, if not most, forum members here were not born until after Emmett Till's murder, including myself. However, it does seem that racists are timeless and will reach as far back as they have to in order to justify their own racism.

Holocaust survivor Elie Wiesel once wrote "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference." I believe that is mostly what we see today, not hate, but indifference. Only pathetic, damaged souls are racist or hateful. Most people are more concerned about themselves to care about anyone else. That's sad, but it's also quite human and normal.

As for Trayvon Martin, on the night of February 26, 2012, a wannabe cop and a wannabe gangster, both with IQs less than 100, had a tragic confrontation. I accept the court findings that Martin assaulted Zimmerman and, in an act of desperation, Zimmerman defended himself and shot Martin. Both became poster children for political causes; one for Second Amendment rights and the other for racists who feel they are owed something. President Obama was supposed to bring about a "post-racial" America. Instead, it seems he exacerbated the problem. Most Americans are tired and burned out on the issue of race. It's not they are racist or hateful, they simply don't care anymore.

Did key Emmet Till witness commit perjury?...
confused.gif

Key Till witness gave false testimony, historian says
January 28, 2017 — The woman at the center of the trial of Emmett Till's alleged killers has acknowledged that she falsely testified he made physical and verbal threats, according to a new book.
Historian Timothy B. Tyson told The Associated Press on Saturday that Carolyn Donham broke her long public silence in an interview with him in 2008. His book, "The Blood of Emmett Till," comes out next week. "She told me that 'Nothing that boy did could ever justify what happened to him,'" said Tyson, a Duke University research scholar whose previous books include "Blood Done Sign My Name" and "Radio Free Dixie." Emmett Till was a 14-year-old black tortured and killed in 1955 in Mississippi after allegedly whistling at a white woman, then known as Carolyn Bryant. His murder became national news, was a galvanizing event in the civil rights movement and has been the subject of numerous books and movies. During the trial, Bryant said that he had grabbed her, and, in profane terms, bragged about his history with white woman. The jury was not present when she testified.

Donham's then-husband, Roy Bryant, and his half brother, J.W. Milam, were acquitted by the all-white jury. Both men, who later told Look magazine they did murder Till, have since died. Milam's widow, Juanita Milam, would later tell the FBI she believed that Carolyn Bryant had fabricated her story. Juanita Milam died in 2014. The Justice Department re-examined the case a decade ago, but no one was indicted as a murderer or an accomplice. Tyson said that he spoke with Donham after her daughter-in-law, Marsha Bryant, contacted him. Bryant had read "Blood Done Sign My Name," about a racist murder during his childhood in Oxford, North Carolina, and invited Tyson to meet with her and Donham.

Tyson said he and Donham had two conversations that both lasted 2-3 hours and that he planned at the time to place the material in the archives at the University of North Carolina. Asked why he waited so long to publicize his findings, he responded that historians think in different terms than do journalists. "I'm more interested in what speaks to the ages than in what is the latest media thing," he said. He added that he wasn't sure whether Donham knew about the book. He said he had fallen out of touch with the family and that when he last spoke with Bryant, a few years ago, she said Donham was in poor health.

Till was a fun-loving teenager from Chicago visiting the Mississippi Delta and helping out on his great-uncle Mose Wright's farm. On Aug. 24, 1955, Till and some other kids drove to a local store, Bryant's, for refreshments. At Bryant's, some of the kids stayed on the porch, watching a game of checkers, while the others filed inside to buy bubble gum and sodas. Carolyn Bryant, the 21-year-old wife of proprietor Roy Bryant, was behind the counter. Accounts of what happened next differ.

MORE

His father Louis Till was a murderer and a rapist who was executed by hanging by the American Army.

Louis Till - Wikipedia

"While serving in the Italian Campaign, Till was arrested by military police, who suspected him of the murder of an Italian woman and the rape of two others, in Civitavecchia. After a lengthy investigation he was court-martialed, found guilty and sentenced to death by hanging. The sentence was carried out at the United States Army Disciplinary Training Center north of Pisa on July 2, 1945.[4][5] He was a fellow prisoner of American poet Ezra Pound, who had been imprisoned for collaborating with the Nazis and Italian Fascists; he is mentioned in lines 171-173 of Canto 74 of Pound's Pisan Cantos:[6]

Till was hung yesterday
for murder and rape with trimmings
Till was buried in Grave 73, Row 7 (correction: row 4 not 7) of Plot E in Oise-Aisne American Cemetery."
And.........?

The Black men with the ten foot poles get the MOST touching by White women.

But I suspect there is considerable sneaking and interracial humping going without being reported in some study.

I think closer examination of that will show that "the vast majority of people" stick with their culture. Which makes sense due to similar backgrounds and common points of references. Much more sense than associating with someone because of skin-tone.
Agreed, but having a quickie at least once in your life time with a person of another race probably happens far more often than is publicized in "studies." Especially among the college crowd.

Agreed, but having a quickie at least once in your life time with a person of another race probably happens far more often than is publicized in "studies." Especially among the college crowd.
No doubt guys like sex more than gals and no doubt young people experiment with everything, including sex, more than those over 50.

Again, my view remains that this is solidly cultural. Skin tone is the least of it in 2017 even though some people want to make it the primary issue.

...this white bitch...
Wow. You're as big a fucking racist as those assholes who murdered 14 year old Emmet Till over 60 years ago.

Doctor Martin Luther King, a famous historical figure who preached love over hate, said "Hate begets hate; violence begets violence; toughness begets a greater toughness. We must meet the forces of hate with the power of love" three years after the murder of Till.

For perspective, there is more time between now and the murder of Emmet Till than between his murder and the Wright Brothers flying the first powered airplane in 1903. How long do you want to prolong racism and hatred?
Uh, you ask me that, with Trump in the white house? Next stupid question?

...this white bitch...
Wow. You're as big a fucking racist as those assholes who murdered 14 year old Emmet Till over 60 years ago.

Doctor Martin Luther King, a famous historical figure who preached love over hate, said "Hate begets hate; violence begets violence; toughness begets a greater toughness. We must meet the forces of hate with the power of love" three years after the murder of Till.

For perspective, there is more time between now and the murder of Emmet Till than between his murder and the Wright Brothers flying the first powered airplane in 1903. How long do you want to prolong racism and hatred?
You were like this when Obama was president. Quit making excuses for your racism.

...this white bitch...

Translation: You're right, DW, as always.

No worries, Tiger.

Forum List

Back