Embracing Green Energy

Bigots assume stuff about MOST people.

A house in a hoa, that I may choose based on my income vs the government spending my money on extremely expensive, non-working wind turbines???

hmmm, one is my choice, the other is not........

You seem to prefer the one the government dictates, and at that the one that we do not need. I guess that makes you really smart, to support inefficient vs that that works
Horse shit!

Big Oil, Gas & Government confiscated my property to build 2 oil & a gas pipeline across it. But when I buy solar panels without any government subsidy or tax breaks, government won't allow me to install them without spending 200% more for engineering, architect, fire, electrician, code enforcement & utility company to all sign off plus $1,000,000 insurance policy & utility controlled PTO over my solar system.

So, GFYS

Horse shit!

Big Oil, Gas & Government confiscated my property to build 2 oil & a gas pipeline across it. But when I buy solar panels without any government subsidy or tax breaks, government won't allow me to install them without spending 200% more for engineering, architect, fire, electrician, code enforcement & utility company to all sign off plus $1,000,000 insurance policy & utility controlled PTO over my solar system.

So, GFYS
yes, horseshit, everything the democrats do is horseshit, good to have you finally agree

of course it was, democrats are the only good politicians,
All the taxes & subsidies don't cover the the cost of Republican government imposed engineering, architect, fire, electrician, code enforcement & utility company to all sign off plus $1,000,000 insurance policy & utility controlled PTO over a solar system.

The actual panels, inverter, mounting hardware, wire & electrical components are only 38% of the cost. Government regulations are 62% of the cost.

It needs the depth in the ground of two double decker buses to install those things.

What does that do to the environment, and the natural habitat?

Yup, and enough concrete to fill an Olympic sized swimming pool. Concrete that's produced in a carbon spewing factory and transported by diesel truck.

Such is the tiny mind of the left.

'the cost of Republican government imposed engineering, architect, fire, electrician, code enforcement & utility company to all sign off plus $1,000,000 insurance policy & utility controlled PTO over a solar system.

The actual panels, inverter, mounting hardware, wire & electrical components are only 38% of the cost. Government regulations are 62% of the cost.
you should knock off the partisan bullshit, you are stating only republicans write building codes?

Building codes, damn pesky things, you should be able to hook up a 100 to 200 amp system to your home any way you like, just as long as you live alone. We would not want you to kill children circumventing the rules and regulations that keep homes safe.

Forum List

Back