Embarrassment: Hamas Taking A Savage Beating...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a pleasure it is to be an atheist.

I just love reading about the religious tearing into each other.
Keep it up chaps:badgrin::badgrin:

I don't believe in god either..this is all amusement for me...hoisting them on their own petards...Hold their feet to the fire regarding the things their "holy book" says about non jews. :evil:

As you can see it makes them VERY uncomfortable...LMAO...

to whom are you addressing your shallow minded comments gilla? I will be happy
to discuss the Talmud with you---------"quotation by quotation"----choose one and lets
go at it

What a pleasure it is to be an atheist.

I just love reading about the religious tearing into each other.
Keep it up chaps:badgrin::badgrin:

I don't believe in god either..this is all amusement for me...hoisting them on their own petards...Hold their feet to the fire regarding the things their "holy book" says about non jews. :evil:

to discuss the Talmud with you---------"quotation by quotation"----choose one and lets
go at it

If you cannot keep pace with the debate, perhaps you should excuse yourself from it. I appreciate any input you may have, but please read the thread before commenting in order to avoid redundant, mundane repetition of points already made.

go at it

If you cannot keep pace with the debate, perhaps you should excuse yourself from it. I appreciate any input you may have, but please read the thread before commenting in order to avoid redundant, mundane repetition of points already made.

what "debate"??? your feces spurts into cyberspace?

This is why I'm willing to discuss about it in Hebrew, since everyone have access to it, everyone can alter it, during every kind of translation many information is lost, imagine what someone with negative motivation can do..and it is not cool you're completely ignoring me.
[MENTION=49283]Rotagilla[/MENTION]

Oh. I see now. Translations of the talmud are all incorrect and only you understand the true meaning...and you want to discuss it in a language I don't speak but you are (allegedly) fluent in. Is that what you're asking me?

That is highly comical.
No...You got me, ace...I can't discuss the talmud in hebrew and therefore all translations ever published in the history of the world are false...does your rabbi know that you possess this knowlege? :lol:

With your impeccable honesty, brilliant debate tactics and inside knowledge of a language I don't speak, you've defeated me. :lol:
You guys really are funny! Thanks for the entertainment!

I'm not trying to defeat you, YOU started an argument of no purpose over facts you sew for the entire religion, now talking about dodging I can answer anything you like, now that I'm willing to answer the thousands of questions and context you said you dodge yourself.
If you are unable to speak Hebrew or you not really intended to understand the full content why are you so hesitate to judge? and if you want we can speak English as well, but my English is not excellent.
You claim to be an atheist which is not the majority, have you bothered to fully research everything or at least the majority of each religion or the entire atheistic view at least?
And of course it makes everyone uncomfortable, you diss millions over millions of people and you expect people to let it go easily?

I posted the quotes backing up my original points. You can try to move the goalposts, evade, introduce new topics, distract, create strawmen...speak in tongues...I made my points and backed them up...you can say "nuh uh" all you like.

I'm done here. Declare victory or call me names..Couldn't care less.

go at it

Brilliant rebuttal. :doubt:

Thanks ----I understand that you are afraid to discuss the Talmud with me---
you are not alone-----islamo Nazi pigs have been afraid of the Talmud since the
inception of Nazism-----1700 years ago. An interesting factoid is-------jews actually
do not try to dissect the writings produced by your and your fellow jerks---but your
fellow scum are TRANSFIXED by jewish writings------jewish writings have been
the subject of your idiotic rants for centuries-----and your fellow animals have exerted
remarkable efforts to GET RID OF THEM

Rosie challenged you on your Talmud claims, little Obamunist - are you man enough to face her?

Was the topic Hamas getting its savage butt kicked, or getting it butt kicked savagely, or, fake Talmud quotes from Neo Nazi sites, or, the opinions of a terrorist supporting sock on Jewish Christian relations?

inception of Nazism-----1700 years ago. An interesting factoid is-------jews actually
do not try to dissect the writings produced by your and your fellow jerks---but your
the subject of your idiotic rants for centuries-----and your fellow animals have exerted

You got in "nazi" but you left out "hitler"..the tribe won't be happy with you, little zionist.

You aren't going to run me around in circles posting the same things again and again..I'm the one pulling your strings and making you dance little zionist puppet.

The quotes are already there several pages back. Refute them or call me a nazi..whichever is easier for you...
Dance little puppet!

You got in "nazi" but you left out "hitler"..the tribe won't be happy with you, little zionist.

You aren't going to run me around in circles posting the same things again and again..I'm the one pulling your strings and making you dance little zionist puppet.

The quotes are already there several pages back. Refute them or call me a nazi..whichever is easier for you...
Dance little puppet!

LOL poor tyke-----still evading. Your hero Hitler was not even born yet----1700
years ago when your philosophy was in the development stage. gee you are TIMID
----I suggested that you come up with ONE of the quotations you cited------just one--
to make it easy for you-------is that too HARD for you? the word is simply a word
that correctly and concisely communicates that which you are------are you all that afraid of
words?

Dance little puppet!

----I suggested that you come up with ONE of the quotations you cited------just one--
to make it easy for you-------is that too HARD for you? the word is simply a word
that correctly and concisely communicates that which you are------are you all that afraid of
words?

You got "hitler" in but left out "nazi" this time...tighten up, zionist. That's just sloppy.

I already said I'm not posting the same things again and again at your command, fool.

Go pick out one of the quotes from the talmud that I already posted and prove it doesn't exist or is false or whatever you allege...

*Pro Tip*
You have the "nazi" and "hitler" memes down pretty well..don't forget to toss in a few "holocausts" every now and then..."Gas chamber" still works pretty well on some people, too. Don't leave that one out of your meme fest...:lol:

Refute the quotes I already posted or STFU. :lol:

Dance little puppet!

words?

You got "hitler" in but left out "nazi" this time...tighten up, zionist. That's just sloppy.

I already said I'm not posting the same things again and again at your command, fool.

Go pick out one of the quotes from the talmud that I already posted and prove it doesn't exist or is false or whatever you allege...

*Pro Tip*
You have the "nazi" and "hitler" memes down pretty well..don't forget to toss in a few "holocausts" every now and then..."Gas chamber" still works pretty well on some people, too. Don't leave that one out of your meme fest...:lol:

Refute the quotes I already posted or STFU. :lol:

Atheism is a religion based on science, and like in every society on earth, each society has it radicals, The holy book 'The origin of species' is what the Nazis (the radical atheists) excused to slaughter millions more than any other religion radicalism ever known..they also hailed Hitler as Guider (Führer) just like any other religion relate the highest leader to shepherd or prophet that knows the way for them to follow, the goal as "Chosen People" based on Darwinism also known as the Aryan race had to be the only race exist in the world, their goal was to shape earth not by convert/kill but by their own religion, simply kill the so-called "sub" races, the moderate atheist in our world just try to convince others.

Moderation Message:

This WAS a Zone2 thread. Because of the high tensions
in these forums -- we do not allow the topics to drift over
100s years of history. People will be infracted for derailing the topic
as consistent with the definition of trolling.

And threads will be closed when the bickering exceeds the
amount of valid discussion..

FlaCalTenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back