Emails on Hillary Clinton´s secret server matched top secret documents virtually word for word!!

Let the record show that tyroneweaver had men being blown on his mind when he replied to this thread.
Let it be known that old school had nothing in his head when he replied to this thread...absolutley nothing
Let it be known that NLT wishes I had posted something about dudes banging each other, like the other people who think like him did in this thread.

Let it be known that NLT wishes I had posted something about dudes banging each other, like the other people who think like him did in this thread.
LoL you think that qualifies as something? :lmao:
Why are you harshing on the fags libtard?

Is that the look on your face right before the Bukake scene?
Another perverted conservative enters the thread

Hell,you folks are into all kinds of perversions,I was just trying to make you feel at home.
Wow you continue to come across as a big time weirdo. Save that smut for your personal life, pervert.

I'm not the one endorsing men using girls bathrooms...
Try again freak.
Now you're making things up in a last ditch effort to defend your sick perversions...

I'm not even going to type a comeback. I'd just like to direct you to some help:

SAA — Home

Making things up?
Fuck off ya perv!

Charlotte City Council approves transgender bathroom ordinance over governor's protest | Fox News

A Rape Survivor Speaks Out About Transgender Bathrooms

Houston council moves transgender ‘bathroom bill’ to November ballot

Another perverted conservative enters the thread

Hell,you folks are into all kinds of perversions,I was just trying to make you feel at home.
Wow you continue to come across as a big time weirdo. Save that smut for your personal life, pervert.

Try again freak.
Now you're making things up in a last ditch effort to defend your sick perversions...

I'm not even going to type a comeback. I'd just like to direct you to some help:

SAA — Home

Making things up?
Fuck off ya perv!

Charlotte City Council approves transgender bathroom ordinance over governor's protest | Fox News

Bringing up tranny issues in a thread about Hillary's e-mails... dude you are more confused than I thought.

Try again freak.

SAA — Home

Making things up?
Fuck off ya perv!

Bringing up tranny issues in a thread about Hillary's e-mails... dude you are more confused than I thought.

Tranny issues should be old hat if you're a liberal....
Your first"Lady"comes to mind.

Try again freak.

SAA — Home

Making things up?
Fuck off ya perv!

Stop thinking about trannies so you can get rid of your boner, and see if you can post something rational.

Try again freak.

SAA — Home

Making things up?
Fuck off ya perv!

Stop thinking about trannies so you can get rid of your boner, and see if you can post something rational.

Like you'd recognize rational if it bit you in the ass....

This BITCH should have been indicted MONTHS ago.... What's the fucking problem????

Reuters ^ | 2/24/16 | Staff
U.S. spy agencies have told Congress that Hillary Clinton´s home computer server contained some emails that should have been treated as ´top secret´ because their wording matched sections of some of the government´s most highly classified documents, four sources familiar with the agency reports said. The two reports are the first formal declarations by U.S. spy agencies detailing how they believe Clinton violated government rules when highly classified information in at least 22 email messages passed through her unsecured home server. The State Department has already acknowledged that the emails contained top secret intelligence, though it says they were no...

198299.jpg

Larry Klagman and his Judicial watch should quit wasting taxpayers money on this. He has had it in for the Clintons since the 90's. He is obsessed with them, and Obama.

Forum List

Back