Charlotte NC - Men now have legal right to use ALL female bathrooms

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Why do we have this? Is the public demanding this?

BLUNDER: New Charlotte Ordinance Prohibits ALL Sex-Specific Bathrooms and Showers inside of City Limits

feb 24 2016 This past Monday night, Charlotte City Councilmembers thumbed their noses at the Governor and state law by adopting an illegal and state-preempted ordinance which creates special rights for persons who “identify” or choose to “express” themselves as the opposite sex, including the right to access bathrooms and showers contrary to their biological sex.

But it’s even worse than I have outlined previously – and it’s even worse than has so far been reported in the press. Let me explain...

Numerous commenters at Monday’s City Council meeting expressed their valid concern that males can pose as transgenders to gain access to women’s and girls’ bathrooms, locker rooms, showers, etc. In reality, the amended ordinance, as adopted, outlaws sex-specific facilities completely.

In other words, just as it would be illegal for a business to discriminate by saying “whites only,” it is now illegal within Charlotte city limits to have “male only” or “female only” bathrooms, showers, etc.

The left is totally insane. And some folks want them to remain in office?

Mark

• Banned
The left is totally insane. And some folks want them to remain in office?

Mark

Sure - all the trannies and queers and illegals and welfare bums love democrats. That's their base and it may be enough to retain the presidency in november. Maybe even take the senate.

BLUNDER: New Charlotte Ordinance Prohibits ALL Sex-Specific Bathrooms and Showers inside of City Limits

feb 24 2016 This past Monday night, Charlotte City Councilmembers thumbed their noses at the Governor and state law by adopting an illegal and state-preempted ordinance which creates special rights for persons who “identify” or choose to “express” themselves as the opposite sex, including the right to access bathrooms and showers contrary to their biological sex.

But it’s even worse than I have outlined previously – and it’s even worse than has so far been reported in the press. Let me explain...

Numerous commenters at Monday’s City Council meeting expressed their valid concern that males can pose as transgenders to gain access to women’s and girls’ bathrooms, locker rooms, showers, etc. In reality, the amended ordinance, as adopted, outlaws sex-specific facilities completely.

In other words, just as it would be illegal for a business to discriminate by saying “whites only,” it is now illegal within Charlotte city limits to have “male only” or “female only” bathrooms, showers, etc.
Gov. McCrory has vowed to strike down that decision by the City Council. And the State Legislature says they are gonna kill it.

You no longer have to toe tap to use the restroom...

They called me mad when I called this last year!

If a female can enter with her wife, what now is the reasoning to keep a male from entering with his?

Things that make you go hmmmmmm

As soon as Democrats are put out on the street, this insanity will stop.

That won't happen until there's a coronal mass ejection that wipes out the power grid.

These parasites need to be allowed to cannibalize the progturd sociopaths and figure out a way to barter with people in the outskirts of town.

That's when civility will return.

This whole transgender thing has degenerated into cartoonish lunacy; just because a person FEELS like something else (like a woman) doesn't make it true. I could repeat "I am Napolean!" a thousand times over, but that doesn't make it real. Sex-change surgery is a scam designed for doctors to profit off the mentally ill; because even if they give a guy perfect breasts/vagina, that guy's cells are still filled with Y-shaped MALE chromosomes. So on a biochemical level, he's a man with an amputated dick, NOT a woman.

So.....a Charlotte gym.

A 17 year old girl goes into the gym to workout. And goes into the restroom. In the women's restroom.....a naked 50 year old man is walking around nude rubbing his nuts in front of her. Guys....we all know those awkward weirdos in the men's gym bathroom/lockerroom. Now....your wives and daughters get to watch..and if asked to leave....he just says "No...I'm a woman."

Thanks liberals.

This whole transgender thing has degenerated into cartoonish lunacy; just because a person FEELS like something else (like a woman) doesn't make it true. I could repeat "I am Napolean!" a thousand times over, but that doesn't make it real. Sex-change surgery is a scam designed for doctors to profit off the mentally ill; because even if they give a guy perfect breasts/vagina, that guy's cells are still filled with Y-shaped MALE chromosomes. So on a biochemical level, he's a man with an amputated dick, NOT a woman.
Last week a woman in NYC climbed onto the bicycle rack on the front of a city bus. When the driver told her to get off she kept yelling, "I'm a bicycle, I'm a bicycle!"
When the cops came she kept yelling she was a bicycle till they took her away.It was on the evening news and was really funny.

Last week a woman in NYC climbed onto the bicycle rack on the front of a city bus. When the driver told her to get off she kept yelling, "I'm a bicycle, I'm a bicycle!"
When the cops came she kept yelling she was a bicycle till they took her away.It was on the evening news and was really funny.

Liberals will say that's bullshit and that their ilk aren't that psychotic and that you are lying.

But....Yay video!!!

It's scary that this is happened in this modern day & age; there were people who lived thousands of years ago who were more rational and logical than this.

It seems like this extreme race-baiting, perpetually butthurt, crybully PC lunacy shifted into extreme overdrive during Obama's second term, when our sniveling president no longer had to keep the voting public happy.

The profit angle goes deeper than you realize.

“Sex-change” surgery isn't a one-time thing. The body tries to heal itself to its proper form, and it takes ongoing use of drugs and surgical procedures to maintain the “sex-changed” form. A tranny is like the ultimate drug addict, required for life to continue paying for and receiving expensive treatments to maintain the form of his opposite “reassigned sex.”

It's scary that this is happened in this modern day & age; there were people who lived thousands of years ago who were more rational and logical than this.

Thousands of years ago if people weren't rational and logical, they wouldn't live very long

Forum List

Back